• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WitchHunt - Endgame

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
  • Vote Count 2.1

Bidoof FTW (1) - Abby
    Sparkin (1) - Desinishon
    HyperMorian (1) - Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Currently Not Voting (17): Bardothren, Home, Johnny, Sparkin, Fletch, purplecicada, jdthebud, Bidoof FTW, Ash, Sword Master, Lycanthropy, Ras!, mew_nani, Aaron, HyperMorian, Nakuzami, Alex Kaz

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch at the end of day!

It takes 15 votes to lynch and end the day early!

The day ends in 34 hours at 11:59pm EST on Wednesday, July 5th.

Fixed the deadline date. Post counts coming later!

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • Eh... personally I agree with Sparkin and the others; I don't really like the idea of the Gravedigger revealing who they are this quick. Maybe later, since we have the royal court, but not now cause right now the only ones killing people at night are the witches and I doubt they'd use that illusion kill this early.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • I don't know why you wanna know the gravedigger's info. Those who die at night are obviously town, because mafia wouldn't kill one of their own, if they want to be the same number as us. Now, about those who die at day is a different story. Although, I saw no defenses to a lynch and for that I think that all the dead are town. I don't think the GD should reveal now. A witch could try to defend one of their own, and if their defense fails, we'll get another witch.
    To finish, I'm gonna say the Priest is the only one who can confirm from those that are alive if one is a witch, aside from the apprentice, if they didn't take over yet, or if they're dead.
    Keep in mind the gravedigger only finds out the roles that were killed in the day, not the night. The gravedigger won't be as helpful to town as people think unless we happen to lynch a witch, because then we can use that lynch to scumhunt. This of course assume the GD is town though.

Now then, keep in mind that we shouldn't rely on roles helping us out since we won't know alignment, so we have to talk in the thread in order to get reactions to scumhunt.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Also for all we know the judge could be witch. Which means they can kill the gravedigger regardless of how many lives they have if they reveal.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Keep in mind the gravedigger only finds out the roles that were killed in the day, not the night. The gravedigger won't be as helpful to town as people think unless we happen to lynch a witch, because then we can use that lynch to scumhunt. This of course assume the GD is town though.

Now then, keep in mind that we shouldn't rely on roles helping us out since we won't know alignment, so we have to talk in the thread in order to get reactions to scumhunt.

This early in the game, it's safe to assume all maf kills are town. Main asset of the Gravedigger are the alignments of all dead people which then can be used to reflect back on all earlier posts and places them in a context. Once they have outed, the Priest can easily check on them to see if they're good, so I have no worries on that. Presuming the Priest is still alive of course...

Also for all we know the judge could be witch. Which means they can kill the gravedigger regardless of how many lives they have if they reveal.

Even more reason to get those 11 votes together today, I'd say.
    [Vote] Kiyotaka Ishimaru

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • This early in the game, it's safe to assume all maf kills are town. Main asset of the Gravedigger are the alignments of all dead people which then can be used to reflect back on all earlier posts and places them in a context. Once they have outed, the Priest can easily check on them to see if they're good, so I have no worries on that. Presuming the Priest is still alive of course...

Even more reason to get those 11 votes together today, I'd say.
    [Vote] Kiyotaka Ishimaru

First, the GD finds out info on the people killed during the day only. Second, please provide your reasoning for voting Ishi - sounds like you want to lynch them and it's not just a random vote.

Sparkin

Only EC died, it's day 2, so whatever is EC's role, doesn't matter. It's a waste with a reveal. We'll do it later. Don't care if GD is witch or town for now. So, end this conversation.

Lycantrophy makes an unreasoned vote, and to a town, with only one scummy post. This is what matters. I bet the people who posted about someone stating the obvious was Lycantrophy. Not this phase though. But still... :(

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • I don't want the gravedigger to reveal so I can get the info of EC's role and alignment, lol. I want them to reveal so they can be protected and not die randomly. That was my whole point.

Anyway, I guess people not wanting them to reveal is understandable. Which means we can only hope they don't randomly die.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Actually.
    Abby, didn't you vote for Doof both yesterday and today? I may have missed it, but is there a reason? Just wondering!

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Why the vote on Ishi?

Also, are we done on the gravedigger/nurse issue? IMO, it is a good plan, but it's too early to out any PR role. Especially if any role could be town/maf sided. Maybe later in the game? If both are still alive? I just hope the gravedigger is actively using his/her action.

Moving on, I've got townreads on Alex and Sparkin. Slight null on on everybody except Lycan. I don't know about the Ishi vote since I got a slight scumread on him before but was revoked to null after his explanation on his proposal.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Im still feeling a bit of a scumread on lycan, and I do want to vote to make some progress today, so [Vote] Lycan

Superjolt

Years
  • Announcement
    Hey everyone! I just wanted to give you all a heads up, I'll be going on a vacation for a week starting July 8th, and returning late July 15th! I don't know how much time or internet access I'll have (I'll probably have to use phone-only). My current plan is to keep things running, but I might have to put the game on pause for a few days, or maybe just extend phases to make things easier, so I just wanted to give you all a heads up on that! I'll be sure to let you know more details if needed, or if anything changes!

On another note, I'm going to extend the day an extra 12 hours, so the deadline will now be in 36 hours. Anyone that would have received their first strike for going 48 hours without posting (which would have been right around the time of this post) will not get a strike, but should still try to meet the post requirement before the day ends!

Also not sure if I mentioned it before but a few players got their strikes from Day 1 scratched after talking to me about their situation (but just as a general note, if anyone knows they'll be busy or going on vacation during the game, or if you're not feeling well, try to let me know as soon as possible!)

And one last note - Fletch has requested replacement!

Have an updated vote count (and player post counts) while we're here!

Vote Count 2.2

Bidoof FTW (1) - Abby
    Sparkin (1) - Desinishon
    HyperMorian (1) - Kiyotaka Ishimaru
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru (1) - Lycanthropy
    Lycanthropy (1) - Bidoof FTW

Currently Not Voting (15): Bardothren, Home, Johnny, Sparkin, Fletch, purplecicada, jdthebud, Ash, Sword Master, Ras!, mew_nani, Aaron, HyperMorian, Nakuzami, Alex Kaz

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch at the end of day!

It takes 15 votes to lynch and end the day early!

The day ends in 36 hours at 12:00pm EST (5:00pm GMT) on Thursday, July 6th.

Day 2 Post counts for each player:
    (might have to double check these numbers)
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Superjolt

Years
  • Keep in mind the gravedigger only finds out the roles that were killed in the day, not the night.
    To clarify, the Gravedigger learns the roles/alignments of all dead players at the start of each night (they would learn the information about any players that died the previous night as well as any that die during that day at the beginning of the night phase).

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Second, please provide your reasoning for voting Ishi - sounds like you want to lynch them and it's not just a random vote.

Well, sure. I don't have a lot of reads at this point. Ishi is the one who strikes me the most as scum, mainly because of his suggestion to share all Court votes, which is a terrible idea imo. Mostly I just want to get somebody killed and not risk a mafia judge decide the kills for us.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • Well, sure. I don't have a lot of reads at this point. Ishi is the one who strikes me the most as scum, mainly because of his suggestion to share all Court votes, which is a terrible idea imo. Mostly I just want to get somebody killed and not risk a mafia judge decide the kills for us.

Did you not read the explanation I've given some posts back regarding my initial idea regarding the court votes? Anyway, I've already explained that I thought we could find scum through that method.

Okay... 'Mostly I just want to get somebody killed and not let the mafia judge decide the kills for us.' Does this mean lynching anyone, even a potential town, is literally okay as long as the majority lynches someone? This literally sounds flawed tbh.

I've noticed that you've been posting stuff that are just stating obvious info and mostly small posts. Aside from that, your reason for lynching me is so minimal, and in the first place, I think you've only been riding on that one just to paint someone suspicious. I totally read you as scum right now, thus, [Lynch] Lycanthropy

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • I agree that it's beneficial to lynch, But I'm not certain Ishi's the right one.

I will [UNVOTE]DoofFTW though.

Ishi's a bit scummy, though could easily be townsided. Pretty good that he gave reasons

EDIT: Was done before ishi's post

Back