• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years

Espeon
    is tied as my second fav Eeveelution, with Umbreon.

Pika Pika :chu:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years

Next up is Umbreon
    . Definitely voting it up.

Well, my most fav Pokmeon is a cutie pie, so I don't think being manly or not has anything to do with it :). All Eeveelutions are cute & I like them all, except Sylveon. It seem really weird, can't even call it cute.

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024

Umbreon works best as a wall, though it is frustrating to defeat it in battle.

Years
    • Seen yesterday

I actually don't like Umbreon, I find it annoying and overrated. But if I were to vote it down, I could see myself fighting a losing battle. So I'll just vote up for the sake of getting done with it.

Umbreon works best as a wall, though it is frustrating to defeat it in battle.
    Agreed.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024

It is interesting to note that both Umbreon and Espeon are your starters when playing Pokémon Colosseum.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024

While it may not be a raw sweeper in general, Umbreon has a pretty sleek and cool design overall.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years

True dat, especially if you don't have a Fighting or Bug mon. But apart from that, it's a pretty good mon. And we saved it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back