• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Courtroom

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Ah, well no reveals certainly makes this even more interesting.

I might have a lead though...

Years
Johnny is innocent. That kind of lead.

That's not really remotely helpful, since it barely narrows the suspect list and you could easily be lying to cover a scumbuddy. But, sure, I'll take it as a working hypothesis for now since it's more info that I have right now.

Doesn't leave us in a much better spot, but it's something!

Sparkin

I doubt there's any reason for this lie, unless it's fishing cop.
Assuming there's one, ofc

No reason to not believe it

Years
And to me it seems odd that a real cop would reveal a non-guilty inspect D1, which risks their own death-by-scum in short order.

But that's just me. I'm not saying we should lynch him, and I said I'd take Johnny's innocence as my working hypothesis for the time being.

Sparkin

Well, I doubt there's more to this so I'll random vote
[Vote] Pecilia

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years
I think there are four possibilities concerning EC's role -
1. EC is a genuine cop/another investigative role who outed himself too early and is relying on the presence of protective roles to keep him safe.
2. EC is a Stalker-type role using genuine results to try to establish himself as a cop so that people don't suspect him of being a Stalker.
3. EC is another scum role using fake results to try and establish himself as cop and teammates/random other people as innocent, or random other people as guilty.
4. There's some sort of unknown Witness shenanigans that EC is part of (idk if Fool is used in Assassins in the Palace-esque setups like this but that may be a possibility, although if EC was a fool role I'd like to think that he'd claim Johnny was guilty rather than innocent. Maybe there's a role that sends investigative results to other people? Idk.)

I think I'm with ET on this one for now - I'll let the weirdness of EC's claim slide for now. If it's been a while and he hasn't died, then that might raise more suspicion. (unless the role that sends investigative results to other people is a thing)

I'll hold off on voting for now, there's plenty of time left in the day.

Melody

Banned
Years
Taking the events that just took place into account, it's not much to go on.
Suicide for the sake of the town, not an option since this is No Reveal.
Kelp isn't very tasty, so getting the prosecution to rest for lunch is out too.
Teamwork will be very appreciated, and required to win this!

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
I'd believe that granny thing, but now you've pointed it out maf probably won't visit him

It'd make sense, there's no verification, through him dying or you dying

Years
I'm taking ECs claim with a grain of salt tbh, I won't forget it but I'm not putting my faith in it. I'm also taking note of Melody who looks very much like she's trying to appear more contributory than she is (or could possibly be).

Back