• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 1, 2021
@reinhartmax Dude im at Vertress City for Unova League but when i go for the prelims i am not able to enter the stadium and also i cant select any other option on the menu bar since for some reason its stuck on exit even after trying everything that is from restarting the game to deleting it and reinstalling it again! Help me out!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 6, 2018
my character is stuck after talking to paul in snowpoint city
help me please

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 26, 2018
So i have clocked 11hrs of gameplay and now an error message has came up when trying to continue my game:
script'PokemonField' line 1476: NoMethodError occurred. undefined metho 'spriteset' for #<scene_intro:0xd0ea850>
I have entered Jotho region was really loving the game till this point. Any help will be appreciated!!!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 15, 2021
Soooo I have this problem that after defeating Misty at her gym i can not progress. I got the bulbasaur from the secret village but when i try to move on the guard says that I can't pass because of gym leader orders.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
Soooo I have this problem that after defeating Misty at her gym i can not progress. I got the bulbasaur from the secret village but when i try to move on the guard says that I can't pass because of gym leader orders.

Keep going threw the hidden village.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 10, 2020
At first when I saw this game was when a YouTuber played it when I was searching up Pokemon Insurgence Videos... So when I figured out it was an adaptation of the anime, I was pretty hyped to play it! Then I read the description, it not only was an adaptation, it had Mega's and Ash-Greninja! Who wouldn't want to play this game after figuring it out?

With that being said -

After three hours and a half of playing the game I realized how boring and one-sided the game actually is (this is me beating the Indigo League).

For starters: let me say that I love the little details that you did on the moves, from the sound effect of Gust to the powerful Thunderbolt.

However, that aside I have to point of flaws and criticize them - the battle with Ritchie was total bogus, it felt way too easy, and the fact that you aren't placed a limit on how many Pokemon you can carry when you're in an official league match. I found this to be rather the beginning, and if you beat Ritchie or not, you still end up losing.

In Ash Gray, if you lost, the story will continue as intended in the anime - however if you win, you get thrown in a completely new and refreshing side to Pokemon lore... you get to fight stronger trainers that will sweep you clean, they actually feel threatening and the finals is scary strong.

Not to mention the Elite 4 and Champion, they will destroy you regardless if you luck out and have Charizard listen to you through the entire battle.

While playing this game, I couldn't help but think, "WOW, this is just an updated version of Fire Red." With the obvious exception of fighting the League and becoming champion - not to say that Fire Red isn't bad, i'm saying with an influx of Pokemon Hacks and Fangames, they deliver the player with choice: this is why game adaptations of the anime is so good - because it allows us to make choices that we didn't like in the classic anime, AshGray delivered us choice, we could follow the story, or pave our own road through Ash's actions - this game devoided me of all choices, sure I got to catch Mewtwo... twice! And after a long time I did manage to catch Ho-Oh aswell...

The real problem lies with the League, no matter how I play it, even when I win or lose - I still lose!
I wanted to know what this game offered me, after playing Insurgence and AshGray, I asked myself how different can this game be.

AshGray was great, but it was a Gen 3 hack with no physical or special split, aside the fact that it stopped production, it also didn't introduce the concept of Mega's, which if you think about it - it's understandable since no one in Indigo could do it, and the concept of Mega Evolution came like 19 years after.

But with the introduction of Sun and Moon, it was indeed confirmed that Indigo League and its policy did indeed have Mega Evolution and it wasn't exclusive to Kalos, like the game said it was. I thought, with the latest update to the game (the inclusion of the second movie events) the developer would add Megas to the Indigo League if you got past Ritchie - think about it -

The Finals you get to face the Trainer with his Dragon Dance Charizard that will sweep you if you're not careful, if you manage to scare him - he'll pop out his Mega Y.

You battle Lorelei to a fearsome tie - then Ash is introduced to Pokemon that he's never even seen before, and has no way to know how to defeat them, but you keep going and last long enough for her to release her Slowbro, then she pops out her Mega Slowbro, it'll tank even the strongest Super Effective moves you dish out to it and deal back the same amount of damage.

If you managed to defeat Lorelei, then you go against Bruno, whose Fighting pokemon strike your pokemon where it most hurts, but if he's down to his Steelix - a pokemon Ash has never seen and when Ash thinks it can take it, Bruno Mega Evolves it and practically become impenetrable, no amount of Leech Seed and Blast Burn combo will save you from his fury.

But if you do manage to beat his strongest offense and his impregnable defense - you get to face off the woman who was considered Oak's rival, her ghost's are easily the scariest monsters in the game, and if you so much as lead her to her last Pokemon, her Mega Gengar will scare your team into oblivion. Her phantom will easily decimate any threat you have, not even your Charizard will be able to come close to a match.

However if you do manage to defeat the woman that was a rival to the once Champion Professor Oak, then you'll get the chance to have an audience with the great Lance, the youngest Elite 4 Member, and soon Champion of the entire League, his dragons will tear down your team one-by-one, your Squirtle's (or Blastoise's) Ice Beams do damage, but not enough for it to survive the battle, his Flygon and Salamence will beat you into Submission, and his Dragonite will annihilate anything you throw at it. And if you manged to survive his onslaught, just when you thought his Dragon's were all defeated, he releases his Charizard - you think, a Charizard, I fought the Mega Y in the Finals, I have nothing to worry about, I know how to fight it! But when it Mega Evolves, it evolves into a Charizard you've never encountered, Mega X. You think you can take it but it's physical prowess will leave you crippled, it's almost unbeatable.

But with a linger of hope, your Pikachu manages to take it down, seconds after Pikachu faints from the battle - you barely won by a single second.

You take a break from battle, your last battle with Lance opened your eyes, if you scraped a win by a slimmer of a second, then how can you fight the champion? Regardless, you take Ash to the final battle, and you fight the Champion. You realize that you have to strategize in order to win, your past victories came from brute force with a hint of strategy, but Lance's match with you made you realize how bad those tactics worked for you. In this week, Charizard slowly starts to respect you enough to listen, its battle with MegazardX realized how weak it was without its trainer's guidance, and he see's your effort in becoming the best trainer in all of Kanto.

But the Champion isn't neither of the 4, he doesn't specialize in anything, his team was built to survive EVERYTHING! His Blissey tanks all your hits and neutralizes two of your pokemon in a instant, you manage to take down Blissey due to Leech Seed, Muk poisons the hell out of the Champion's side of the field to ensure an edge but immediately is shut down by his pokemon, your down to 3 while he only lost 1, you stall as much as you can, eventually his pokemon second pokemon falls - your Tauros against his Crobat, your Tauros's brute force is enough to deal damage but it falls due to poison, you reach out to your last two pokemon, you pull out Pikachu to ensure your victory, Pikachu's speed and power allowed you to defeat Crobat with ease seeing that it took a massive blow from Tauros. He pulls out his Raichu, both Electrics battle it out. Thunder to Thunderbolt, eventually your mouse is able to overpower the electric behemoth, but Pikachu is vastly injured, you bring it back to rest, and you release your Charizard.

Ash, only having two pokemon left managed to survive long enough to take down 4 of his pokemon, though strategic planning and massive luck. He releases his Arcanine, both fire types fight to the end, Outrage to Slash, Flare Blitz to Flamethrower, and the legendary dog outspeeds you with his Extreme Speed - but miraculously your Charizard lands a lucky Slash and puts the legendary hound to sleep.

Charizard takes a breathe, the Champion's last pokemon.

Scizor.

Neither Ash, Pikachu or Charizard knows what that Pokemon is capable of, but he looks like a Bug Pokemon, a possible evolution to Scyther. This could be his victory! So Charizard fight Scizor, with Ash's guidance - he patiently waits for openings, Flamethrower after Flamethrower, occasional slashes. It looks like Scizor can't take Charizard's flames and victory is in your grasp...

"Scizor, Respond to my heart! Mega Evolve!"Scizor Mega Evolves and he becomes an avatar of power, Charizard's blaze kicks in, his flames turn into an azure tint of blue, then he expels his flamethrower, and Scizor is bathed in an azure blue fire.

But Scizor takes it like nothing, only expelling a steamy sigh due to the heat. and then responds with a X-Scissor and ends Charizard's streak.

It's all down to Pikachu, he's rested enough to battle, your starter fights against a Pokemon that tanked an azure flame of your strongest pokemon and is still standing. Pikachu and Mega Scizor fight, Pikachu is being extra careful not to take damage, taking one X-Scissor and was close to fainting. Ash hoped that Pikachu's ability will kick in, he wanted Scizor to be paralyzed, he needed some kind of edge.

But then Pikachu is launched thirty feet into the air due to a powerful Bullet Punch. Ash counts down.

He calls out Pikachu one last command, but Pikachu feels a surge of power, he expels his last remaining energy and coats himself in a blinding yellow lightning.
The Champion calls out a move called "Giga Impact", and Mega Scizor conjures energy and is blinded by an intense white, blue, grey and red aura. Then he launches himself upright towards Pikachu for a final attack.
Pikachu free falls and pushes his body towards the ground, coated in his own lightning, ready to meet Mega Scizor in their final contest of power.
They clash and a massive smoke cloud covers the entire arena. The cloud is then expelled by Mega Scizor's swing.
They stare at each other, Pikachu and Mega Scizor - Pikachu falls...

But lands on his arm, Mega Scizor reverts back to his normal state, and falls to the ground. A split second after, Pikachu faints.

Ash, had became the champion.

Long story short, this is what AshGray tried to tell me (obviously if it had Mega's). That this is what could've happened if I kept pushing him.

However this story didn't give me this sort of experience, it stopped after Ritchie. It didn't deliver what each fan expects - choice.

And even though I haven't been to Orange Islands and Hoenn, etc... I know that each and every single choice that I make will never matter because it'll just tie back to all of Ash's defeats.

That is not what I'm expecting, hell if I end up losing earlier due to a mistake then so be it. Hell even if I end up placing on top 256 that's fine by me because I the player wasn't strong enough to push Ash to be a competent trainer, it's expected because of the choices I made. When you remove the choices in the game and make it linear, then you're removing everything we actually hope to see.

I think i've rambled up to this point... If I may, i'd like to offer some ideas.

1.) Fix League Battles - Make it where we the player can't bring their entire team into the match, they have to play with only three up until the match with Ritchie or any of Ash's losing battles.
2.) Expand the League - don't just stop after the match Ash is supposed to lose, add characters to fill in the gaps, give the finalist Mega Pokemon to make it more of a challenge. And actually add in a Pokemon League instead of a League Conference, give Elite 4 Members and Champion Mega Pokemon to add in the challenge. Do this to all leagues.
3.) Pokemon IVs - have the player know their Pokemon's IVs and EVs they have, it allow the player to change a Pokemon's IVs with like an IV Stone or something, it gives the player a reason to catch Pokemon and use them for competitive use.
4.) Allow League Repeats - after the player completes the entire game (Kalos), whether they won the Conference, lost the League, or became Champion of the League they participated in - it'd be cool to participate in previous Leagues from the start with either their nostalgic team or a new and refreshing team, make it different obviously, each time you participate it, at least like 5 times.
5.) Update Graphics - I won't lie, I kinda disliked the 3rd Gen graphics, with the 4th Gen sprites and the 5th Gen start... be consistent please, just update it to 4th Gen sprites, they look smoother and prettier...
6.) Move Tutors and Ability Shifters - Pokemon Insurgence introduced us a way shift a Pokemon's ability and teach Pokemon moves that they would normally learn from Egg moves, it just saves time and becomes super efficient when you want to teach a Pokemon a certain move that they just can't learn in the wild. It also doesn't have to be consistent. For Example, in Cinnabar Island, you can have a Move Tutor teach various Fire techniques, ranging from Fire Punch to Blast Burn - and say in Johto, in the Dragon's Den you can have a Dragon Tamer teach Dragon-Type moves like Dragon Rush, Draco Meteor and Dragon Dance to pokemon that can learn it - and later on, say Kalos, you can pay a scientist to hypnotize your pokemon in order for them to unlock their second ability, and if you want to have their hidden ability unlocked... well you'd obviously pay more.
7.) Power Up Pikachu - Pikachu gets one-shot easily if he doesn't one-shot his opponent (with or without the Light Ball), i'd be cool if he attain a super hidden ability, I don't know something like Volt Current, which maximizes SpA and Atk if in a pinch, I don't know but I love Pikachu and I really hope he gets a buff.
8.) Possible Early Mega Ring and Mega Stones - lets assume you do go with any of these ideas and expand the League and we can reach all the way to the Champion. I think i'd be nice if we the player can get Ash a Mega Ring, in Kanto, if he manages to win the finals, a custom-made event, where you can Challenge Steven Stone, and if you manage to knock out 4 of his over leveled pokemon, he'll reward the player with a Mega Ring. And in Sinnoh if the player defeats Tobias, Cynthia gives the player a Mega Ring. You get the idea. And have stones scattered all throughout the region, like a Beedrillite in Kanto and Unova, Charizardite X in Kanto, Y in Johto, I don't know but I think that's cool.
9.) Alolan Pokemon and Possibly Alola Region? - I know Sun and Moon isn't exactly finished but it'd be cool if we can atleast visit it.

Thank you for reading, and I hope you have a great day.

pokemonlover493

Trainer
Years
Hey, I have a problem/suggestion. I was just looking at the location list and noticed that Mewtwo is only catchable at the Viridian Gym. Well that's a problem as I had beaten him without knowing that that's what he was catchable as. I thought he wouldn't be catchable as it was a storyline pokemon at that point and he was under the ownership of Giovanni. Is there a way you can make Mewtwo catchable somewhere else? I'm already going to be starting Sinnoh and I don't want to have to start all over again just to catch Mewtwo. Thanks.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
Hey, I have a problem/suggestion. I was just looking at the location list and noticed that Mewtwo is only catchable at the Viridian Gym. Well that's a problem as I had beaten him without knowing that that's what he was catchable as. I thought he wouldn't be catchable as it was a storyline pokemon at that point and he was under the ownership of Giovanni. Is there a way you can make Mewtwo catchable somewhere else? I'm already going to be starting Sinnoh and I don't want to have to start all over again just to catch Mewtwo. Thanks.

That's the only place to get a Mewtwo.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
At first when I saw this game was when a YouTuber played it when I was searching up Pokemon Insurgence Videos... So when I figured out it was an adaptation of the anime, I was pretty hyped to play it! Then I read the description, it not only was an adaptation, it had Mega's and Ash-Greninja! Who wouldn't want to play this game after figuring it out?

With that being said -

After three hours and a half of playing the game I realized how boring and one-sided the game actually is (this is me beating the Indigo League).

For starters: let me say that I love the little details that you did on the moves, from the sound effect of Gust to the powerful Thunderbolt.

However, that aside I have to point of flaws and criticize them - the battle with Ritchie was total bogus, it felt way too easy, and the fact that you aren't placed a limit on how many Pokemon you can carry when you're in an official league match. I found this to be rather the beginning, and if you beat Ritchie or not, you still end up losing.

In Ash Gray, if you lost, the story will continue as intended in the anime - however if you win, you get thrown in a completely new and refreshing side to Pokemon lore... you get to fight stronger trainers that will sweep you clean, they actually feel threatening and the finals is scary strong.

Not to mention the Elite 4 and Champion, they will destroy you regardless if you luck out and have Charizard listen to you through the entire battle.

While playing this game, I couldn't help but think, "WOW, this is just an updated version of Fire Red." With the obvious exception of fighting the League and becoming champion - not to say that Fire Red isn't bad, i'm saying with an influx of Pokemon Hacks and Fangames, they deliver the player with choice: this is why game adaptations of the anime is so good - because it allows us to make choices that we didn't like in the classic anime, AshGray delivered us choice, we could follow the story, or pave our own road through Ash's actions - this game devoided me of all choices, sure I got to catch Mewtwo... twice! And after a long time I did manage to catch Ho-Oh aswell...

The real problem lies with the League, no matter how I play it, even when I win or lose - I still lose!
I wanted to know what this game offered me, after playing Insurgence and AshGray, I asked myself how different can this game be.

AshGray was great, but it was a Gen 3 hack with no physical or special split, aside the fact that it stopped production, it also didn't introduce the concept of Mega's, which if you think about it - it's understandable since no one in Indigo could do it, and the concept of Mega Evolution came like 19 years after.

But with the introduction of Sun and Moon, it was indeed confirmed that Indigo League and its policy did indeed have Mega Evolution and it wasn't exclusive to Kalos, like the game said it was. I thought, with the latest update to the game (the inclusion of the second movie events) the developer would add Megas to the Indigo League if you got past Ritchie - think about it -

The Finals you get to face the Trainer with his Dragon Dance Charizard that will sweep you if you're not careful, if you manage to scare him - he'll pop out his Mega Y.

You battle Lorelei to a fearsome tie - then Ash is introduced to Pokemon that he's never even seen before, and has no way to know how to defeat them, but you keep going and last long enough for her to release her Slowbro, then she pops out her Mega Slowbro, it'll tank even the strongest Super Effective moves you dish out to it and deal back the same amount of damage.

If you managed to defeat Lorelei, then you go against Bruno, whose Fighting pokemon strike your pokemon where it most hurts, but if he's down to his Steelix - a pokemon Ash has never seen and when Ash thinks it can take it, Bruno Mega Evolves it and practically become impenetrable, no amount of Leech Seed and Blast Burn combo will save you from his fury.

But if you do manage to beat his strongest offense and his impregnable defense - you get to face off the woman who was considered Oak's rival, her ghost's are easily the scariest monsters in the game, and if you so much as lead her to her last Pokemon, her Mega Gengar will scare your team into oblivion. Her phantom will easily decimate any threat you have, not even your Charizard will be able to come close to a match.

However if you do manage to defeat the woman that was a rival to the once Champion Professor Oak, then you'll get the chance to have an audience with the great Lance, the youngest Elite 4 Member, and soon Champion of the entire League, his dragons will tear down your team one-by-one, your Squirtle's (or Blastoise's) Ice Beams do damage, but not enough for it to survive the battle, his Flygon and Salamence will beat you into Submission, and his Dragonite will annihilate anything you throw at it. And if you manged to survive his onslaught, just when you thought his Dragon's were all defeated, he releases his Charizard - you think, a Charizard, I fought the Mega Y in the Finals, I have nothing to worry about, I know how to fight it! But when it Mega Evolves, it evolves into a Charizard you've never encountered, Mega X. You think you can take it but it's physical prowess will leave you crippled, it's almost unbeatable.

But with a linger of hope, your Pikachu manages to take it down, seconds after Pikachu faints from the battle - you barely won by a single second.

You take a break from battle, your last battle with Lance opened your eyes, if you scraped a win by a slimmer of a second, then how can you fight the champion? Regardless, you take Ash to the final battle, and you fight the Champion. You realize that you have to strategize in order to win, your past victories came from brute force with a hint of strategy, but Lance's match with you made you realize how bad those tactics worked for you. In this week, Charizard slowly starts to respect you enough to listen, its battle with MegazardX realized how weak it was without its trainer's guidance, and he see's your effort in becoming the best trainer in all of Kanto.

But the Champion isn't neither of the 4, he doesn't specialize in anything, his team was built to survive EVERYTHING! His Blissey tanks all your hits and neutralizes two of your pokemon in a instant, you manage to take down Blissey due to Leech Seed, Muk poisons the hell out of the Champion's side of the field to ensure an edge but immediately is shut down by his pokemon, your down to 3 while he only lost 1, you stall as much as you can, eventually his pokemon second pokemon falls - your Tauros against his Crobat, your Tauros's brute force is enough to deal damage but it falls due to poison, you reach out to your last two pokemon, you pull out Pikachu to ensure your victory, Pikachu's speed and power allowed you to defeat Crobat with ease seeing that it took a massive blow from Tauros. He pulls out his Raichu, both Electrics battle it out. Thunder to Thunderbolt, eventually your mouse is able to overpower the electric behemoth, but Pikachu is vastly injured, you bring it back to rest, and you release your Charizard.

Ash, only having two pokemon left managed to survive long enough to take down 4 of his pokemon, though strategic planning and massive luck. He releases his Arcanine, both fire types fight to the end, Outrage to Slash, Flare Blitz to Flamethrower, and the legendary dog outspeeds you with his Extreme Speed - but miraculously your Charizard lands a lucky Slash and puts the legendary hound to sleep.

Scizor.

Neither Ash, Pikachu or Charizard knows what that Pokemon is capable of, but he looks like a Bug Pokemon, a possible evolution to Scyther. This could be his victory! So Charizard fight Scizor, with Ash's guidance - he patiently waits for openings, Flamethrower after Flamethrower, occasional slashes. It looks like Scizor can't take Charizard's flames and victory is in your grasp...

"Scizor, Respond to my heart! Mega Evolve!"Scizor Mega Evolves and he becomes an avatar of power, Charizard's blaze kicks in, his flames turn into an azure tint of blue, then he expels his flamethrower, and Scizor is bathed in an azure blue fire.

But Scizor takes it like nothing, only expelling a steamy sigh due to the heat. and then responds with a X-Scissor and ends Charizard's streak.

It's all down to Pikachu, he's rested enough to battle, your starter fights against a Pokemon that tanked an azure flame of your strongest pokemon and is still standing. Pikachu and Mega Scizor fight, Pikachu is being extra careful not to take damage, taking one X-Scissor and was close to fainting. Ash hoped that Pikachu's ability will kick in, he wanted Scizor to be paralyzed, he needed some kind of edge.

But then Pikachu is launched thirty feet into the air due to a powerful Bullet Punch. Ash counts down.

He calls out Pikachu one last command, but Pikachu feels a surge of power, he expels his last remaining energy and coats himself in a blinding yellow lightning.
The Champion calls out a move called "Giga Impact", and Mega Scizor conjures energy and is blinded by an intense white, blue, grey and red aura. Then he launches himself upright towards Pikachu for a final attack.
Pikachu free falls and pushes his body towards the ground, coated in his own lightning, ready to meet Mega Scizor in their final contest of power.
They clash and a massive smoke cloud covers the entire arena. The cloud is then expelled by Mega Scizor's swing.

But lands on his arm, Mega Scizor reverts back to his normal state, and falls to the ground. A split second after, Pikachu faints.

Long story short, this is what AshGray tried to tell me (obviously if it had Mega's). That this is what could've happened if I kept pushing him.

However this story didn't give me this sort of experience, it stopped after Ritchie. It didn't deliver what each fan expects - choice.

And even though I haven't been to Orange Islands and Hoenn, etc... I know that each and every single choice that I make will never matter because it'll just tie back to all of Ash's defeats.

That is not what I'm expecting, hell if I end up losing earlier due to a mistake then so be it. Hell even if I end up placing on top 256 that's fine by me because I the player wasn't strong enough to push Ash to be a competent trainer, it's expected because of the choices I made. When you remove the choices in the game and make it linear, then you're removing everything we actually hope to see.

I think i've rambled up to this point... If I may, i'd like to offer some ideas.

1.) Fix League Battles - Make it where we the player can't bring their entire team into the match, they have to play with only three up until the match with Ritchie or any of Ash's losing battles.
2.) Expand the League - don't just stop after the match Ash is supposed to lose, add characters to fill in the gaps, give the finalist Mega Pokemon to make it more of a challenge. And actually add in a Pokemon League instead of a League Conference, give Elite 4 Members and Champion Mega Pokemon to add in the challenge. Do this to all leagues.
3.) Pokemon IVs - have the player know their Pokemon's IVs and EVs they have, it allow the player to change a Pokemon's IVs with like an IV Stone or something, it gives the player a reason to catch Pokemon and use them for competitive use.
4.) Allow League Repeats - after the player completes the entire game (Kalos), whether they won the Conference, lost the League, or became Champion of the League they participated in - it'd be cool to participate in previous Leagues from the start with either their nostalgic team or a new and refreshing team, make it different obviously, each time you participate it, at least like 5 times.
5.) Update Graphics - I won't lie, I kinda disliked the 3rd Gen graphics, with the 4th Gen sprites and the 5th Gen start... be consistent please, just update it to 4th Gen sprites, they look smoother and prettier...
6.) Move Tutors and Ability Shifters - Pokemon Insurgence introduced us a way shift a Pokemon's ability and teach Pokemon moves that they would normally learn from Egg moves, it just saves time and becomes super efficient when you want to teach a Pokemon a certain move that they just can't learn in the wild. It also doesn't have to be consistent. For Example, in Cinnabar Island, you can have a Move Tutor teach various Fire techniques, ranging from Fire Punch to Blast Burn - and say in Johto, in the Dragon's Den you can have a Dragon Tamer teach Dragon-Type moves like Dragon Rush, Draco Meteor and Dragon Dance to pokemon that can learn it - and later on, say Kalos, you can pay a scientist to hypnotize your pokemon in order for them to unlock their second ability, and if you want to have their hidden ability unlocked... well you'd obviously pay more.
7.) Power Up Pikachu - Pikachu gets one-shot easily if he doesn't one-shot his opponent (with or without the Light Ball), i'd be cool if he attain a super hidden ability, I don't know something like Volt Current, which maximizes SpA and Atk if in a pinch, I don't know but I love Pikachu and I really hope he gets a buff.
8.) Possible Early Mega Ring and Mega Stones - lets assume you do go with any of these ideas and expand the League and we can reach all the way to the Champion. I think i'd be nice if we the player can get Ash a Mega Ring, in Kanto, if he manages to win the finals, a custom-made event, where you can Challenge Steven Stone, and if you manage to knock out 4 of his over leveled pokemon, he'll reward the player with a Mega Ring. And in Sinnoh if the player defeats Tobias, Cynthia gives the player a Mega Ring. You get the idea. And have stones scattered all throughout the region, like a Beedrillite in Kanto and Unova, Charizardite X in Kanto, Y in Johto, I don't know but I think that's cool.
9.) Alolan Pokemon and Possibly Alola Region? - I know Sun and Moon isn't exactly finished but it'd be cool if we can atleast visit it.

This was the one of the best post here. If any of that was in the anime even if it was a what if it would be the best thank you for posting this. :D

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 20, 2020

With that being said -

Scizor.

I'm sorry but this is pretty dumb. What you are asking for is an anime, not a game. Go make your own fanfic if that's what interests you. This is based off the show, so of course it follows it.

Back