• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sky Twilight Version

LUXIOtheBEST

*Luxio//Hacks*'s New Account
Years

Pokemon Sky Twilight - Fire Red hack

nzmbfLu.png

Hack Information
Hack Name: Pokémon Sky Twilight
ROM Base: 1636 - Pokemon Fire Red (U)(Squirrels)
Date of Creation: October 30th 2015

Story

The Crocus Region is one of the most popular regions in the Pokemon World with a different variety of Pokemon! There is a Pokemon named Noivern who is one of the most rarest Pokemon in the region which has got kidnapped by some rough, awful, and unacceptable guys are known as Team Voltage. They kidnapped the rarest Pokemon and use them for their own use of criminal stuff. They also want to steal energy so they achieve by forcing a Pokemon to Mega Evolve.

Today, there is a person who's lives in a local area called Begonia Village. A person who wants to start his/her journey and become the best Pokemon Trainer that they can be. Catching new Pokemon and battling trainers. Also, getting Gym Badges and defeating the Elite Four. The person is you of course. You are the one that are defeating Team Volt and discovery mysteries. Most important is that... You are the hero.

Features

• Gen 4-7 Pokemon - Pokemon from each generations.
  • Gen 4-6 Moves - There not all appear but there are some great valuable move such as Flame Charge, Dark Pulse, Aqua Tail, Power Whip, and many more.
  • Gen 4-6 Abilities - There are some unique abilities such as Big Pecks, Super Luck, Hydration, and many more.
  • Gen 4-7 Items. There are some valuable items such as Dusk Stone.
  • Decapitalisation - All of the capital text are now decapitalisation
  • Mega Evolution - You are able to Mega Evolve your Pokemon.
  • Custom Mega Evolution - So your dream mega evolution can come true to this game.
  • Exp. system at catching - So you can gain experience after you have capture a Wild Pokemon.
  • Reusable TM - So you can reuse a TM on a Pokemon as many as time as you want
  • Gen 4 Poison Survival - So if a poisoned Pokemon is brought down to one HP due to poison damage, it will be cured of poison instead of fainting.
  • Critical Hit Update - To stay with the todays of how critical hit works.
  • Updated Sprites - For Pokemon at the very least.
  • Fairy Type - New addition type Fairy Type from Gen 6.
  • Sound Type - New addition type Sound Type.
  • New Tiles - To make the graphic good as possible.
  • Some Tiles from Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald - To make the graphic good as possible from those games.
  • BW Music - having the Pokémon Black & White feeling

Screenshots

nzmbfLu.png
I0fYch5.png
73Phiws.png
EZ4H3v2.png
Q54noi6.png
JBn8e7z.png
wmPWtBM.png
SMxWW0d.png
XDmJktA.png
C36fn9H.png
htY3iLd.png
BLv3kCw.png
Y9ADl1w.png
poxQWTD.png
1bGuEes.png
L8BqLRY.png
x7HfPHW.png
Vq1RNRn.png
TRu7Mva.png
6yM2wOM.png
tqXacTt.png
OTYId6Q.png
S9oqdD1.png

Videos

Spoiler:

Credits

• *Luxio//Hacks* - Creator of this Hack
  • Chaos Rush - I-V Gen Pokemon Sprites
  • MrDollSteak - VI Gen Pokemon Sprites/Mega Evolution/Icons/Decap and Attack Resources 1.5a
  • Versekr Dark - Custom Mega Evolutions
  • thedarkdargon11 - Gen VII Pokemon Sprites
  • NinjaFlunkout - Scripts
  • Wichu - Advanced Series
  • LU-HO - Advance Map 1.92 and 1.95
  • HackMew - unLZ-GBA /Overworld Editor - Rebirth Edition/APE
  • score_under - pksvui
  • karatekid552 - G3HS
  • Kurapika - G3T
  • itari - Misc. Editor
  • CaptainDumbChester - Dumb Pokemon Editor
  • ZodiacDaGreat - Trader Advanced tool
  • kidkatt - Noivern's Overworld Sprite
  • locksmitharmy - Intro text Editor/Complete Multi-Choice Box Editor
  • D-Trogh - NTME 1.1
  • link12552 - NSE Series
  • Spherical Ice - Tiles
  • Fangking Omega - Snow tiles
  • diegoisawosme - GBA.Intro.Manager-v0.1.2
  • FBI/Pokemon_XY- Reusable TM
  • -DaniilS/You Watanabe- Poison Survival
  • DoesntKnowHowToPlay - EXP Gain Routine port to FR
  • KDS and Aruaru - Critical Hit Update
  • Onds-ssj - Searching for bugs, glitches and issues
  • Rizon - 64x64 Trainer Sprites Resource
  • YoY-X - HG/SS HP Bars
  • LukeeGD - BW Music
  • Againsts - BW Summary Screen
  • Delta231 - BW Pokemon Selection Screen & Overworld Sprites
  • Neon Skylar - Battle Backgrounds
  • Luckyluccian - Mega Noivern Sprite
  • Pokemon Farm? - Mega Zoroark Sprite
  • Wesley FG - Gen 4-7 Cries
  • esperance - Cry Editor

Bugs

• There will be at least 18 Pokémon and Mega Evolutions may have the seen the same cry due to using G3HS to expand Pokémon but if someone can fix it for me, your username will be in the credit list.
  • The Town Map has edited but may seem as buggy and incomplete (due to forgetting one of the villages in the game - sorry but I've done my best).
  • When you're battling gym leaders, the battle screen has seen a bit buggy as well.

If other bugs or glitches, please do report.

Download

• Beta 3.0
    Release Date: June 17th 2018
    Note: It ends after the Pokémon League (Main Region has been Completed)

Last edited:

LUXIOtheBEST

Years

So as you can see guys, Pokemon Sky Twilight is back. The reason why that I haven't update in a really long time is due to GCSEs so I took time off this and focus on my education. I was working so hard to get good grades and move onto A-Levels and I did.

There will be a new Beta which will be release some time this month so stay tune for that.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Welcome back! You've done a great job so far from what I can see. =) Looking forward to seeing future updates x

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
Oh look, another ROM Hack to get excited for! Oh and if you want to add the special "é" for Pokémon, just type Alt-0233 (using the right numeric pad). Looking forward to this hack.

Last edited:

LUXIOtheBEST

Years
Oh look, another ROM Hack to get excited for! Oh and if you want to add the special "é" for Pokémon, just type Alt-0233 (using the right numeric pad). Looking forward to this hack.
I'm glad you are excited for it! And thanks for the advice. :smile:

Woah! This looks wonderful. The screenies look promising,
Thank you! :smile:

This hack looks dope, can't wait to try and play it :3
Thank you! :smile:

LUXIOtheBEST

Years
A Small Update - 21/02/18
About the new beta that I'm currently releasing, it will be release between 23rd February and 28th February. It's going to be good guys so stay tune for it. I will give you guys the details about the beta of where will it end. I'm very excited for it and I hope you guys too.

Also, few new screenshots:
PULNfay.png
sWwa0vU.png
HmVgESz.png

Thank you and keep supporting Pokémon Sky Twilight.

Last edited:

Decagram

Pokèmon Adventures Special is the best
Years
A Small Update - 21/02/18
About the new beta that I'm currently releasing, it will be release between 23rd February and 28th February. It's going to be good guys so stay tune for it. I will give you guys the details about the beta of where will it end. I'm very excited for it and I hope you guys too.

Also, few new screenshots:
PULNfay.png
sWwa0vU.png
HmVgESz.png

Thank you and keep supporting Pokémon Sky Twilight.

Can't wait to play it.

Last edited:

LUXIOtheBEST

Years
Updates 23/02/2018
That's right! Beta 1.0 has finally been released. There hasn't been a release in 2 years (which was called Demo 1.0). So I'm happy to release this as Beta 1.0 at last.

Just letting you guys know that this Beta will allow you to obtain four gym badges and will end in Route 11. I hope you guys enjoy this Beta and make sure to report if I've miss edited.

Here's the download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/e83n7y8e5cb2k3a/PokemonSkyTwilightBETA1.0.rar

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jan 3, 2022
i couldn't extract it either, but i tried it on my laptop using winrar and it extracted

LUXIOtheBEST

Years
This looks nice, but I can't seem to extract the .rar file
Forgotten to remind you guys that you need get the winrar from online to play as it's in the rar.file.

Mum doesn't have a walking animation
I'll sort that out for the next release. I was too focus on the storyline and sprites rather than overworld sprites. It was a bit of a rush.

Back