• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Quoting the Protoss Dragoon from Starcraft 1 and inserting some silly/badass entrance music:

542zC0G.gif

After a nearly year long absence due to some really awful stuff that i did, I have reformed. I have fixed my attitude problems, and I have also done some productive things outside the internet and video games.

And i wanna say, i missed this place. And the face that walks among the place... is definitely BACK!

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Gonna leave this site for a while. Got too many crappy problems to deal with right now, and I don't enjoy anything anymore because of those problems. Goodbye for now.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Gonna leave this site for a while. Got too many crappy problems to deal with right now, and I don't enjoy anything anymore because of those problems. Goodbye for now.

I'm very sorry to hear that, hypno. I hope things reach a peaceful resolution for you! And you can always contact myself or staff if you're dealing with serious forum issues. Take care!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024

Hope everything gets better for you, for what it's worth, I enjoy your presence around the community!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 16, 2023
Love the way the pokecommunity has evolved. :')

Currently loving Pokémon Y and this forum has helped significantly in my team building!

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Hello I am back, missed this place. My life hasn't necessarily improved that much, but I think I'm a stronger person than I was a month ago.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Hello I am back, missed this place. My life hasn't necessarily improved that much, but I think I'm a stronger person than I was a month ago.

welcome back! <3

Everyone, I'll be away for a meantime because I have some busy stuffs to do, so I will be back on early November, so take care...

take care, hope everything goes well for you! <3

Back