• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
Hey all, not really sure how to go about this post but I'm back after being on hiatus for like a year or so. Long story short it was mainly just work, getting hectic and so on but it was also partly due to the fact that I lost interest in PC and just Pokemon in general but that's not the case anymore and it just feels great to be back, I think a break was definitely needed, I just feel so refreshed and excited for what the future on here holds!

I'm just really happy to be back 😀

Last edited:

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Years
Returning from a break

I took a break from this site after an intense debate round. Apologies to anyone I may have upset or angered. I hope I can be a better user and not be so pushy.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Hey there, I think I know which debate you were talking about, and honestly I don't think you were too out of line or needed to apologize for it. I think you were pretty respectful while sharing your opinion, and I hope in the future no one makes you feel like you need to leave for articulating your thoughts. Welcome back.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Oh, that thread? You don't need to worry about it, you were alright, most people's anger was mostly directed at someone else. I've seen much worse in the section over the years anyway.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Hey, so I'm back just in time to discuss the new Pokemon games... that I don't actually have yet.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
See ya, I'll be gone for a few months at least.
See ya Hypno! Hope everything goes well and if we don't see you for a while then I wish you and yours happy holidays. <33

Hey, so I'm back just in time to discuss the new Pokemon games... that I don't actually have yet.
Good to have you back with us! I?m sure you?ll get the games eventually, so no worries there! And I?m the meantime there?s still plenty to discuss. Happy posting! :)

Neil Peart

Learn to swim
Years
I'm back. Took like two years off Pokémon, mostly because I lost my DS in a breakup, but I'm better than ever now. Got the hell out of the US and moved to Finland, got married, and now I'm living life the way I was supposed to years ago.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
I'm back. Took like two years off Pokémon, mostly because I lost my DS in a breakup, but I'm better than ever now. Got the hell out of the US and moved to Finland, got married, and now I'm living life the way I was supposed to years ago.

welcome back! glad to hear things took a positive turn for you. how's Finland?

Neil Peart

Learn to swim
Years
welcome back! glad to hear things took a positive turn for you. how's Finland?

Much better than the US in pretty much any way you could imagine. I love it. The constant winter darkness (and constant summer sunlight) is going to take a couple more years to get used to, but I've never been happier and felt more comfortable than I do now.

Years
Hey all, hope everyone's been well.

I'm back for the first time in several months after I took some time off for family stuff and accomplishing real life goals. Before I knew it... school was back in session and I just didn't have time to play many video games at all. But I got Let's Go Eevee for Christmas and I've been hooked since...

Anyways, hopefully everyone has enjoyed their holidays. Glad to be back!

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
Years
Hello everyone!
I haven't been here for some months but I'd like to return and, hopefully, be more active as well! I wasn't active in the first place and mostly lurked; one thing I remember, however, is being part of Gloria team and winning that Get Together :)

For those who have never heard of me:
I'm 19, from northern Italy. I've just begun studying biotech at university (after finishing high school and just slacking off during the summer - this year I sort of needed it though!). I play mostly Pokémon games, but I've also tried out Tales of Berseria, Terraria, Minecraft, Team Fortress 2, and others. Another interest of mine is music: I'm listening to music almost whenever I can and I play the guitar as a hobby ^^

I know it's late but, merry Christmas and have some nice holidays!

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Hello everyone!
I haven't been here for some months but I'd like to return and, hopefully, be more active as well! I wasn't active in the first place and mostly lurked; one thing I remember, however, is being part of Gloria team and winning that Get Together :)

For those who have never heard of me:
I'm 19, from northern Italy. I've just begun studying biotech at university (after finishing high school and just slacking off during the summer - this year I sort of needed it though!). I play mostly Pokémon games, but I've also tried out Tales of Berseria, Terraria, Minecraft, Team Fortress 2, and others. Another interest of mine is music: I'm listening to music almost whenever I can and I play the guitar as a hobby ^^

I know it's late but, merry Christmas and have some nice holidays!

hi loomie!!

Back