• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2018
Hi! First of all, You've made an awesome game. I've just cleared main story events in Sylen City and I'm enjoying it so far. I was hoping I could evolve my Alolan Vulpix when I found out there is a evolution stone shop in the department store but there was no Ice Stone there. Is it possible to find Ice Stone at this point in the game?
Also, how to trigger rattata subquest ?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Hi! First of all, You've made an awesome game. I've just cleared main story events in Sylen City and I'm enjoying it so far. I was hoping I could evolve my Alolan Vulpix when I found out there is a evolution stone shop in the department store but there was no Ice Stone there. Is it possible to find Ice Stone at this point in the game?
Also, how to trigger rattata subquest ?

Thanks! <3
You can find an Ice Stone on Mt. Mesmer, I believe around 6F or 7F. And to trigger the rattata quest, talk to the old man in the house left of Knight's Square (where you fought R)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Hey remember me i am back with a problem updated the game today ( been busy) and the game crashed thrice.

Hey :] Sorry to hear that. Could you post more info perhaps? When does the crash occur? Immediately when you open the game? Or when you do a specific action? Could you screenshot the error when it happens? Or is there no error and the game simply closes?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 31, 2020
I just found another rather funny bug. I was training my Gardevoir, and it spontaneously mega-evolved without it's mega stone. It's still in its mega form outside of battle.

Spoiler:

Put in spoiler tags to keep the page neat.

I tried mega evolving a different pokemon during battle, Gardevoir is still a mega.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
I just found another rather funny bug. I was training my Gardevoir, and it spontaneously mega-evolved without it's mega stone. It's still in its mega form outside of battle.

Spoiler:

I tried mega evolving a different pokemon during battle, Gardevoir is still a mega.

That truly is funny :D I have no idea how that happen without the stone. Normally, mega forms should revert to normal after battle. so If she's not reverting after a few more battles (perhaps try battling a trainer too) could you send me your savefile (filename is "Game.rxdata")? I'll take a deeper look.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 26, 2018

Spoiler:

XD I wish the megas were permanent. XD

Also where did you find the lucky egg 0.0

Hawkeye17

The Dragon Tamer
Years
Hey :] Sorry to hear that. Could you post more info perhaps? When does the crash occur? Immediately when you open the game? Or when you do a specific action? Could you screenshot the error when it happens? Or is there no error and the game simply closes?
It happened once when i fought moria in the new route and twice with the that miner close to her. With the miner the game crashed when i mega evovled my Charizard and yes it's showing no error the game just shuts down.
Also i don't know why but my antivirus treated the "game.exe" file as a malware and deleted it.

Hawkeye17

The Dragon Tamer
Years

Spoiler:

You are lucky getting a mega without the stone and also keeping it after battle.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
It happened once when i fought moria in the new route and twice with the that miner close to her. With the miner the game crashed when i mega evovled my Charizard and yes it's showing no error the game just shuts down.
Also i don't know why but my antivirus treated the "game.exe" file as a malware and deleted it.

Without an error log, I can't be of much help unfortunately :/ Perhaps the antivirus is causing trouble. Either try disabling it while playing, or turn off Analytics in the options as maybe the antivirus is mistaking network activity as malicious behavior. If that doesn't help either, I don't know what could fix the issue.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 31, 2020
That truly is funny :D I have no idea how that happen without the stone. Normally, mega forms should revert to normal after battle. so If she's not reverting after a few more battles (perhaps try battling a trainer too) could you send me your savefile (filename is "Game.rxdata")? I'll take a deeper look.

I tried battling the guy at Mesmer town a few times, and Gardevoir is still a mega. I also tried having Gardevoir faint in a battle. Still a mega. Feel free to take a look. Best bug I've seen in a long time :D

View attachment Game-rxdata.zip

XD I wish the megas were permanent. XD

Also where did you find the lucky egg 0.0

Seems like I got a lucky break on that one. Here's a hint for the lucky egg first: You meet someone who's talking about hiding something early in the game...

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 6, 2021
Hi, so far the game is really awesome i have a problem, i got stuck at the ice gym and cant get out.
the save file is this:

thanks.

Attachments

• save.zip
    13.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Years
Slowly finished the rest of the game and I have to say that the last gym has been my favourite so far. The plot has been so intriguing as well, you've left me hanging and given me some surprises. I can't wait for v0.7; good luck with everything.
Keep up the great work :D

I do have a question though, I see that some players fought a mimikyu in the gym battle but I never fought one. Am I mistaken with this?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Hi, so far the game is really awesome i have a problem, i got stuck at the ice gym and cant get out.
the save file is this:

thanks.

Hey, thanks :) Sorry about that, looks like I've made those trainers to have too long of a reach. Here's the fixed save file: https://mega.nz/#!LbgCmYhJ!vyME3WVihPKTe3uESbOgMuqy-ok2KDkRn8Un3Zwq1Fg

Slowly finished the rest of the game and I have to say that the last gym has been my favourite so far. The plot has been so intriguing as well, you've left me hanging and given me some surprises. I can't wait for v0.7; good luck with everything.
Keep up the great work :D

I do have a question though, I see that some players fought a mimikyu in the gym battle but I never fought one. Am I mistaken with this?

Thanks! <3
Hm, I'm not sure, perhaps I've changed his lineup between v0.6 and v0.6.1, but I can't remember, so it's possible he may have had a Mimikyu in a previous version.

I tried battling the guy at Mesmer town a few times, and Gardevoir is still a mega. I also tried having Gardevoir faint in a battle. Still a mega. Feel free to take a look. Best bug I've seen in a long time :D

View attachment 86467

Seems like I got a lucky break on that one. Here's a hint for the lucky egg first: You meet someone who's talking about hiding something early in the game...

Spoiler:

I poked around and found out why Gardevoir wasn't reverting back to normal. I'll have to take an even deeper look to figure out how did it turn into mega on its own in the first place though! :D

If you want to revert it back, give her the Gardevoirite and battle anyone. Mega evolution option will be bugged out a bit, but after you battle once, everything should go back to normal.

Hawkeye17

The Dragon Tamer
Years
Without an error log, I can't be of much help unfortunately :/ Perhaps the antivirus is causing trouble. Either try disabling it while playing, or turn off Analytics in the options as maybe the antivirus is mistaking network activity as malicious behavior. If that doesn't help either, I don't know what could fix the issue.
I tried turning off Analytics but still whenever i mega evolve Charizard the game freezes and the closes

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 5, 2022
Loving the update man! I would like to know where the Lucky Egg and Soothe Bell is though. Help would be appreciated lol

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Feb 29, 2024
Hi, I have not tested this with other items yet, but using the move fling while holding a black sludge will not give the item to the other Pokemon. Also, love the game. Only started a week ago, but almost to the current gym.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 6, 2021
hi anyone knows how to solve the ice puzzle in the ice gym, i want to get that pokemon but cant solve it

Back