• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 2, 2024
it crashes on the starting screen when you continue you game.
how to fix because it worked when i got the new vision twice.
Also how to add screenshots?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 20, 2024
Will you add some new animations for Light-type moves?
What about special icone for game.exe?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Yeah, I JUST got it. I don't think even the regular Pokemon games made you do so much in a city. But I don't mind, I like making a lot of story progress before I go back and train, especially since it's pretty easy for me to hit the soft level cap. I've been spending so much money on the IV Candies, but they really have helped out with some of the harder battles. But I'm hoping there will be ways to make money aside from trainer battles...though to me, I have accomplished that in the past by getting Pokemon that have the Pickup ability.

I was thinking of having some alternative way for the player to make money, but I haven't got around to designing it. Maybe some investing and/or black market system? I'm not sure. Perhaps enabling rebattling certain trainers could be enough.

it crashes on the starting screen when you continue you game.
how to fix because it worked when i got the new vision twice.
Also how to add screenshots?

That's strange. Does an error window pop up, detailing what went wrong? If so, can you take a screenshot?
You can upload screenshots to https://imgur.com/ and paste links here.

Will you add some new animations for Light-type moves?
What about special icone for game.exe?

Animations are the one thing I'm scared of making :D But I would like to add some in the future, yes.

Thanks for the icon suggestion, I'll probably make something for v0.7.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 20, 2024
And at all I think, that Light-type is an amazing idea! I'm dreaming about this type in canon Pokemon games, maybe gen 8? You could copyright Nintendo then ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 31, 2020
Perhaps enabling rebattling certain trainers could be enough.

I'd love that feature, and I can see that you've already thought of implementing it.

I've also found another minor bug, though I'm not sure whether this is a bug or by design.

Will we be revisiting the lab in Sylen, and that weird thing in the sewers? Looks like there's a good plot hiding there.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 2, 2024
zu6G3TH

Hears the screenshot i wanted to show you.
I just opened the game again and now it works but i don't trust it.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
zu6G3TH

Hears the screenshot i wanted to show you.
I just opened the game again and now it works but i don't trust it.

Does this error show before even choosing to continue the game or after you have selected continue?

If it happens before even selecting anything, there is a low chance this might be the reason: On that main menu screen you see, the game checks if a new version is out. If that takes long for some reason, this error could come up. Try playing with and without being connected to the internet, and see if that makes any difference.

Years
So finding out recently that the game allows up to 1512 EVs per Pokemon just adds to the overall enjoyment I've had with this game that I hadn't in other fan games or rom hacks. I hit a roadblock with being too underleveled (and apparently too undertrained), to battle the rival after gym five (being generic to avoid spoilers). So I have been EV training my team in order to make them much stronger, and I've noted a few spots that tend to help out with this. I had really battled just trainers and some occasional wild Pokemon to keep up with the levels of the other Pokemon in my party, and I think that became part of the reason I struggled with both the gym four captain (gym five ended up being very easy because I had fully evolved Pokemon at that point), and now the rival.

For the curious, you'll have to find out for yourself what Pokemon provides the most benefit, but I can say that the Pokemon on the path from Dooriver City to, and including, Empral Town's Teal Cave have Pokemon that will provide a lot of EVs once you are able to obtain the Macho Brace. I want to say I obtained the Macho Brace around the time I was progressing through the story in Sylen City, but I'm not 100% when I got it. As for increasing IVs, you will have to fork over a lot of dough to buy IV candies, and I do not know where all six kinds of candies are. It's likely that max IVs at this version of the game (v6.0), is almost impossible (there is possibly catching Pokemon with 31 IVs on the stats that don't have buyable candies yet). The fact we can actually train our Pokemon to become a competitive state makes me curious what the post-game or even the Pokemon League competition will be like.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2018
Hey, me and my wife love what you've done here. Keep it up! 😎. Played through to the end of cycling road. Some wee tough battles in the game. And some story so far can't wait for it to be complete 😊. On second run with different team.

Found one glitch/big first run through... When Moria follows you differently at shawmonk lake by the bottom of the lake before the bridge.

And on second run through there is 3 houses with "collapsed walls" at shawmonk town.

Keep up the good work 😎😎

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 2, 2024
Does this error show before even choosing to continue the game or after you have selected continue?

If it happens before even selecting anything, there is a low chance this might be the reason: On that main menu screen you see, the game checks if a new version is out. If that takes long for some reason, this error could come up. Try playing with and without being connected to the internet, and see if that makes any difference.

yes it now works without internet so thx for the help
I think the problem is my save.
also i take my save out then put it back in then it works

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 24, 2019
How can I get the special skateboard Smeargle in my game? I have an older save and I can only get the regular smeargle in my save

when you get to the area with the skateboard kids, they pop up in the grass in that area, and are fairly common.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 24, 2019
Now I have to find the stone of light for whispaur and a way to raise happiness for Riolu. Speaking of where can I find the stone of light?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 24, 2019
I've finally beat the 6th gym captain with a strategy and a fully evolved ally that helped alot with the BS moveset that captain had

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 11, 2020
Thank you for your hard work!

I usually lack the patience for pokemon but the plot, characterisation and lore set Empyrean apart by a long shot. That, and the QoL improvements are insane - ability modification, HM key items, IV/EV/hidden power checker, and quick save were my major favourites.

On a semi-related note, your thread presence is awesome! :D So many useful guides and responses.

Last edited:
Years
So I've put about 2 and a half hours, just reached Route 102 and absolutely loving this fan game! It's the first fan game/ROM Hack I've played since I finally have a (gaming) Desktop PC, and the team so far is Froakie, Electric/Flying Taillow, Ralts, Rockruff and Alolan Vulpix! (also catching more mons that I love, like Shroomish, Starly, Skorupi, and failed to catch Treeko and Heracross!) First gym was pretty difficult and I lost the first time, but won the second. Also are you meant to lose the battle to Blitz before the first gym? I think my goal in this will be to have my 3 favourite pokemon: Greninja, Decidueye and Lucario in my team!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 24, 2019
Where can I purchase some EV berries? I've been needing to get rid of some HP EV's I've gain during my exp training. Also, I would suggest having the pokemon moveset should include non-lethal moves and healing wish so its easier to gain exp without double edge killing the pokemon holding a lucky egg

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
What are the shiny rate on the game?

1 in 256

Hey, me and my wife love what you've done here. Keep it up! 😎. Played through to the end of cycling road. Some wee tough battles in the game. And some story so far can't wait for it to be complete 😊. On second run with different team.

Found one glitch/big first run through... When Moria follows you differently at shawmonk lake by the bottom of the lake before the bridge.

And on second run through there is 3 houses with "collapsed walls" at shawmonk town.

Keep up the good work 😎😎

Thanks! So glad to hear you're both enjoying it :]

I'll take a look at the bugs, thanks!

Now I have to find the stone of light for whispaur and a way to raise happiness for Riolu. Speaking of where can I find the stone of light?

You can find one in Sylen City, where you fought R, and one in Naraku Forest.

Thank you for your hard work!

I usually lack the patience for pokemon but the plot, characterisation and lore set Empyrean apart by a long shot. That, and the QoL improvements are insane - ability modification, HM key items, IV/EV/hidden power checker, and quick save were my major favourites.

On a semi-related note, your thread presence is awesome! :D So many useful guides and responses.

Thank you so much! :] It's nice to hear all of that :D

So I've put about 2 and a half hours, just reached Route 102 and absolutely loving this fan game! It's the first fan game/ROM Hack I've played since I finally have a (gaming) Desktop PC, and the team so far is Froakie, Electric/Flying Taillow, Ralts, Rockruff and Alolan Vulpix! (also catching more mons that I love, like Shroomish, Starly, Skorupi, and failed to catch Treeko and Heracross!) First gym was pretty difficult and I lost the first time, but won the second. Also are you meant to lose the battle to Blitz before the first gym? I think my goal in this will be to have my 3 favourite pokemon: Greninja, Decidueye and Lucario in my team!

Glad to hear that! :] It's not mandatory that you win against Blitz to proceed, but it is possible to defeat him there. Also, your team will look awesome! :]

What is the "chaos pokemon" on flowery path?

If you're referring to the berserk Pokemon, it's in the city. You'll meet it soon after Flowery Path.

Where can I purchase some EV berries? I've been needing to get rid of some HP EV's I've gain during my exp training. Also, I would suggest having the pokemon moveset should include non-lethal moves and healing wish so its easier to gain exp without double edge killing the pokemon holding a lucky egg

I haven't put any EV berries on sale, since the limit for total EVs is 1512 in v0.6, but if you still need to get rid of them, I'll put the berries on sale somewhere in v0.7

Back