• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2021
    Where would I find the light of stone to evolve Wispaur? :O
    Loving the game so far tho!

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    I've been enjoying the challenge in this game and how fun it is. Just a few questions where are good places to train? Or get money? Is there a speed up function? Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Where would I find the light of stone to evolve Wispaur? :O
    Loving the game so far tho!

First one is in Sylen City:
    Spoiler:

I've been enjoying the challenge in this game and how fun it is. Just a few questions where are good places to train? Or get money? Is there a speed up function? Thanks.

There are several NPCs you can spar with, there's one in Empral Town, one in Sylen City (leftmost house), one in Mesmer Town, and one in Asutra City.

To get money, the best way would be to plant and harvest Apriplums until you get some rare flavors, which sell for a lot.

You can speed up by holding ALT. Have fun! :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2019
    Did they move the exp share in 7.2? I did not get it from the doorriver guy.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2019
    i do have a plan but that requires comfey and is it available in the game?

Changing the ability gives leverage and allows for weakening the foe, Ardino close by the second have one such move, others are like skill swap and simple.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2019
    I am stuck in the dream room third puzzle, I can only figure out this much with no more numbers: (n+1),n,_ _,9 can someone help?

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Oh ok ty bro and how long dose it take for the Apriplums fruits to grow?

1000-1600 steps, dependent on the flavor. Check the PokeGear -> ApriTracker to see in which stage are the fruits at any time.

Did they move the exp share in 7.2? I did not get it from the doorriver guy.

Nope, that wasn't changed. Check the Pokemon Center, and make sure you have 15 or more Pokemon caught.

ProjectIceman

Shen the Ambitious PokeTuber
    Years
  • Hey everyone.

Gotta say I'm loving the game so far. Made a LP of it on YouTube and everything. Also like how evolution is handled. Instead of trading with a specific item, just level up. Simple.

I do wonder how I'm supposed to evolve Machoke. Leveled it up to 50 and it still hasn't evolved. Do I need to level it at a specific time? Or is it some item that is only in this game?

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Hey everyone.

Gotta say I'm loving the game so far. Made a LP of it on YouTube and everything. Also like how evolution is handled. Instead of trading with a specific item, just level up. Simple.

I do wonder how I'm supposed to evolve Machoke. Leveled it up to 50 and it still hasn't evolved. Do I need to level it at a specific time? Or is it some item that is only in this game?

Hey, thanks man! I'm watching your LP in the background while working on the new version :)

Your Machoke will evolve on level 52. You don't need any item.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    hey i just downloaded the new 7.2 version but everytime i open the game it says new version found want to download im so confused right now

Have you followed this? (and ran the game from the new folder?)

[ How to Update Guide ]
    * Extract v0.7.2 into a new folder.
    * Then copy your save file named "Game.rxdata" from your old game folder into the new v0.7.2 folder.
    * Do NOT delete your old game folder until you've confirmed the new version works with your old save file.
    ~End of Guide~

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2022
    I watched Herovoltsy's walkthrough of your game and it looks really fun so I wanted to play it myself.

I like to brainstorm potential teams or at least the basis of one. So I wonder if you can tell me whether the dream candy is the only way to get hidden abilities or can they be found in the wild like some fan games and if so, what's their encounter rate?

DarkOracle97!

Darkness Tamer
    Years
  • my save file works in the supposed dto be version 7.2 but it keeps saying theres an update and it let me finally into the building when you get off cycling road i battled moira but then the city is still blocked saying theres an update

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    I watched Herovoltsy's walkthrough of your game and it looks really fun so I wanted to play it myself.

I like to brainstorm potential teams or at least the basis of one. So I wonder if you can tell me whether the dream candy is the only way to get hidden abilities or can they be found in the wild like some fan games and if so, what's their encounter rate?

Yep, the Dream Candy is the only way.

my save file works in the supposed dto be version 7.2 but it keeps saying theres an update and it let me finally into the building when you get off cycling road i battled moira but then the city is still blocked saying theres an update

Since you can't enter the city, that means you're playing on the old version.

Download this: https://www.mediafire.com/file/aki64l3wdbtt3rb/Empyrean_v0.7.2.zip/file
    Extract to a new folder.
    Run Game.exe from this new folder. If it doesn't say there's an update (it really shouldn't), close the game and copy your savefile into this folder. Then run the game in this new folder again. This needs to work 100%.

Back