• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Sacred Johto [V0.3]

Which Shiny Should Omega Pidgey get? (https://twitter.com/ArchyArcanine/status/1065566101885603840)

• Old Chocolate Oreo Shiny

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jul 16, 2019
ya i cant progress ahead as my character freezes after meeting jasmine second time on volcano

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
can we get sooth bell in some way and if not add it i chosen pichu and started new game 2 or 3 times when seen it reaches level 15 but not evloveing to me can you add soothe bell to cause the starter evolve it will help for anyone who will choose pichu togepy and azuril including myself

its in as trash bin in the trainer school ;)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
umm.can anone help me figure out cainwood gym puzzle i kind a messed up

Sorry for the late reply, been working on the next update. its almost impossible to get stuck, so just toggle with the switches on both floors till you either get out or find the leader.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jul 16, 2019
if anyone help me solve the puzzle of demo 3 last gym i would be very grateful stuck on that puzzle

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 19, 2019
How do I play this? I've tried extracting it and playing it as a Rom?

Last edited:
Years
How do I play this? I've tried extracting it and playing it as a Rom?

You're in the wrong section if you were wanting to play with an emulator (go to the Rom Hacks Studio to find hacks to play). Fan games have a .exe you can directly run to start the game. Also, make sure if you do decide to play this that you also download the patch file (which is just an updated version of a single file), as the main file lacks the fixes that have been made to the game since the release.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 6, 2020
Question:There is a guy in union cave with a lvl 41 slowking and he destroyed my team. Idk where to go after beating the lvl 20 Suicune. Great game so far with a cool concept.

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Jul 12, 2023
Hey umm so when I was playing, i caught the starter but my game crashed right after i caught my starter, is it a bug cause i cant progress further as it crashes my game. Would be helpful if theres a fix to this.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Hey umm so when I was playing, i caught the starter but my game crashed right after i caught my starter, is it a bug cause i cant progress further as it crashes my game. Would be helpful if theres a fix to this.

Right after getting your starter? ill need an error log to help as i wont know what it is; just make sure you have the latest version though.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 29, 2021
Just downloaded this last night and started playing. Neat game so far, but just a couple of things I've noticed. Mostly nitpicks.

First, the animation for the move Peck seems to be using the animation for Gust instead. This seems to be a common problem in fan games and I'm not sure why. Secondly, the pokedex entry for Taillow seems to be incomplete. I just captured (an omega) one and all it says is "A".

Edit: Oh, also, is the Fighting type supposed to resist Normal in this game? Because the aforementioned Omega Taillow was resisting Geodude's Rapid Spin, so I'm just double checking because unlike the change to Normal vs Fairy, it isn't listed so far.

Edit 2: Also also, I'm beginning to think that all of the types have been messed with. Fighting a random bug catcher with a level 10 butterfree and its struggle bug did not get shown as a not-very-effective move against both cyndaquil and Starly, both of whom should have resisted it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Just downloaded this last night and started playing. Neat game so far, but just a couple of things I've noticed. Mostly nitpicks.

First, the animation for the move Peck seems to be using the animation for Gust instead. This seems to be a common problem in fan games and I'm not sure why. Secondly, the pokedex entry for Taillow seems to be incomplete. I just captured (an omega) one and all it says is "A".

Edit: Oh, also, is the Fighting type supposed to resist Normal in this game? Because the aforementioned Omega Taillow was resisting Geodude's Rapid Spin, so I'm just double checking because unlike the change to Normal vs Fairy, it isn't listed so far.

Edit 2: Also also, I'm beginning to think that all of the types have been messed with. Fighting a random bug catcher with a level 10 butterfree and its struggle bug did not get shown as a not-very-effective move against both cyndaquil and Starly, both of whom should have resisted it.

hey, the type match ups are of that of pre-gen 6 (with fairy added in) so dark and ghost are resisted by steel; also only changes are that normal is SE on fairy and psychic (and resists them) and fighting resists normal.

flying resists bug but not sure why cynda got NVE on it. also with peck; there isn't an animation yet made thus uses the overall default flying move animation.

ill fix O-taillows dex entry asap; just a minor mistake.

Edit: Fire resists bug too.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2020
Is it necessary to download the patches if this is your first time playing the game? My stream got weird...

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Is it necessary to download the patches if this is your first time playing the game? My stream got weird...

always check by updating to the patch otherwise 4.4 should be fine, but 0.4.5 patch is out so you'll need that if not already.

Back