• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Sacred Johto [V0.3]

Which Shiny Should Omega Pidgey get? (https://twitter.com/ArchyArcanine/status/1065566101885603840)

• Old Chocolate Oreo Shiny

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
I can confirm the story and Fire Fang issues I mentioned have been resolved, and I am now ready to proceed in the story towards the third gym. So that loop has been taken care of now.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 29, 2023
Thanks for the patch, it solved the loop problem as already stated. Sadly i'm currently stuck on the volcano since you need another badge in order to use rock climb.

Years
I actually have been reporting issues to Archy throughout the day, and the current patch has been updated. While it still says Pre Demo 3.2, it actually has been updated a few times, so if you run into the issue of not being able to use rock climb, redownload the patch. I'm now at the city that has the fourth gym, so Demo 2 content-wise, I'm almost done.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 29, 2023
After re-downloading everything it worked fine. Backtracked a bit to the mining site and it's a bit messy; you can't go into the cave nor the hole in the ground, can't use the mining kit and when you tried to enter Violet City you get this message and can't go back.

EDIT: Also related to the regional variant Pokemon on the mining site, Hoothoot has an insane catch rate since I wasted around 50 great balls on a 1% paralyzed Hoothoot and Shinx starts having Ice/Normal type, when it evolves it becomes Electric/Normal and becomes Electric/Dark when it evolves to Luxray, not sure if that's intended tho.

nCc4N8b.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
After re-downloading everything it worked fine. Backtracked a bit to the mining site and it's a bit messy; you can't go into the cave nor the hole in the ground, can't use the mining kit and when you tried to enter Violet City you get this message and can't go back.

EDIT: Also related to the regional variant Pokemon on the mining site, Hoothoot has an insane catch rate since I wasted around 50 great balls on a 1% paralyzed Hoothoot and Shinx starts having Ice/Normal type, when it evolves it becomes Electric/Normal and becomes Electric/Dark when it evolves to Luxray, not sure if that's intended tho.

nCc4N8b.png

So fixed the hoothoot and shinx thing, thats all working, and fixed not going down the hole, but if you've met roark in the mining site A it should trigger the switch there to work, not sure why its not for you :/

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 29, 2023
I talked with Roark in front of the Violet City gym, he gave me the kit and sent me to the mining site but yeah he isn't there, I opened the game with an older version and managed to go back to the city to progress the history so its all fine now. Thanks for answering and keep up the good work.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
I talked with Roark in front of the Violet City gym, he gave me the kit and sent me to the mining site but yeah he isn't there, I opened the game with an older version and managed to go back to the city to progress the history so its all fine now. Thanks for answering and keep up the good work.

Ahh so i see, since you talked to him first, it changed the mining sites map not setting the met roark (as at the gym is after first meeting him) meaning the passageway never unlocks.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
are you supposed to keep the porygon-z you receive to help get your starter? Because I don't think that's balanced lol

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Admittedly I didn't patch it because every time I try to patch the game back with the 2.0 version the game refused to open properly, but I'll try again and start a new game.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 22, 2021
I`m also having a problem with Roark. After defeating the first gym, he talks to me but nothing happens. The game is not frozen but I cant move nor talk to Roark, and he just keeps facing me and does nothing.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Did cynadaquil got delta form? i guess if it is from the look its either ground or rock type how i can get it in the game?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
I need bit of help i reached the first gym but did not found the gym leader i tried intract any three but not found her how i can find faurin in the gym?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 23, 2023
Please, I'm blocking, after defeating the champion of the purple city arena. When I come out of the arena Roark comes to talk to me and everything is blocked. What should I do ?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Please, I'm blocking, after defeating the champion of the purple city arena. When I come out of the arena Roark comes to talk to me and everything is blocked. What should I do ?
should be fixed in the new version, demo 3 fully released!

Did cynadaquil got delta form? i guess if it is from the look its either ground or rock type how i can get it in the game?
the current omega cyndaquil is fire/rock. and its available after gym 3 as a gift if you have gold version!

I need bit of help i reached the first gym but did not found the gym leader i tried intract any three but not found her how i can find faurin in the gym?
Should be fixed in the latest version. if you have issues and haven't patched in awhile, do patch.

I`m also having a problem with Roark. After defeating the first gym, he talks to me but nothing happens. The game is not frozen but I cant move nor talk to Roark, and he just keeps facing me and does nothing.

same as the first person, should be fixed!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
The game crashes when I try to catch any of the starter pokemon.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Is omega tyrnitar a fire dark when mega evolved or its fire dark when its nornal form without being mega evolved? I looked at the game s twitter seen omega larvitar and pupitar and both look like fire rock types but omega tyrnitar looks like fire dark type since its colored in red black

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Is omega tyrnitar a fire dark when mega evolved or its fire dark when its nornal form without being mega evolved? I looked at the game s twitter seen omega larvitar and pupitar and both look like fire rock types but omega tyrnitar looks like fire dark type since its colored in red black

yes and yes. omega larvitar and pupitar are fire/ ground, while both omega tyranitar and its mega are fire/dark.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
can we get sooth bell in some way and if not add it i chosen pichu and started new game 2 or 3 times when seen it reaches level 15 but not evloveing to me can you add soothe bell to cause the starter evolve it will help for anyone who will choose pichu togepy and azuril including myself

Back