• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
  • I know! I'll just list the name of every female member! That way, even if he denies them all I'll still know that I got it right! It'll be perfect for my selfesteem!
    *watery eyes*
    I have got to be the SMARTEST person im the whooooole world!
    JK^_-

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
    Years
  • Teara said:
    I know! I'll just list the name of every female member! That way, even if he denies them all I'll still know that I got it right! It'll be perfect for my selfesteem!
    *watery eyes*
    I have got to be the SMARTEST person im the whooooole world!
    JK^_-

Umm....yeah you do that then...o.O; not that that's actually going to get us any further ^^;
    Actually i've also got something to confe- *stops self* -maybe it's not that wise to take that one any further heh...o.o; I think i should just wait until we've had some more crushes revealed, then i'll finish what i was saying...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    oni_flygon said:
    I bet no one knows my NEW crush XD *looks at his crush*
    SOMEONE JOINED AS YELLOW!!!!! *begins to search through the Member List like a maniac*

Years
  • *acts likes blues clues* hmmm....*walks pass by a blue paw print on Kairi* A CLUE! A CLUE! huh? oh, bless you.NO! NOT ACHOO! A CLUE! gasp! it's a clue. it seems like it's on a kairi! u know what that means! we need ouur handy dandy- NOTEBOOK!- right! notebook! Ok...we put a line over here, a circle over there, add some detail to the shading, add one of these over there...and walah! we have a kairi!

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Hikaru's Twin said:
    Umm....yeah you do that then...o.O; not that that's actually going to get us any further ^^;
    Actually i've also got something to confe- *stops self* -maybe it's not that wise to take that one any further heh...o.o; I think i should just wait until we've had some more crushes revealed, then i'll finish what i was saying...
    *rips off tape*
    Yeowch! That'll leave a mark!
    Oh! Now I want to know who Kayleigh, Sayuri, and oni flygon like!
    Not to mention know what Sheridan was saying hehe....

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I know who he likes now...

YELLOMIT!!!!!!

Wait, no. That's a guy. ._. An-Oooh, Hikaru's Twin has a crush? Or what were you going to say? Huh? HUH?!

100marios

Years
  • Sapphire said:
    *acts likes blues clues* hmmm....*walks pass by a blue paw print on Kairi* A CLUE! A CLUE! huh? oh, bless you.NO! NOT ACHOO! A CLUE! gasp! it's a clue. it seems like it's on a kairi! u know what that means! we need ouur handy dandy- NOTEBOOK!- right! notebook! Ok...we put a line over here, a circle over there, add some detail to the shading, add one of these over there...and walah! we have a kairi!
    These kids at school say I look like Steve when I have my many-colored shades of green shirt on hehe....
    ....somebody! Come on! Reveal your crush! Please?
    ......Ally! Reveal your crush again!
    Hehe...

Years
  • 100marios said:
    These kids at school say I look like Steve when I have my many-colored shades of green shirt on hehe....
    ....somebody! Come on! Reveal your crush! Please?
    ......Ally! Reveal your crush again!
    Hehe...
    Do you really want to know, 100marios? This is the truth... but...it will crush scott....scott...i'm sorry...but...i only love Kevin. kevin was always my one true love! i love him more than anything in the world! scott means nothing to me. but... when scott and i first met, we fell in love. but then, kevin came. i forgot all about scott. he means nothing, now. all i can think about is kevin.all i care about is kevin. everything that i see makes me thing about kevin. When I went out with my sister on her birthday, there was a waiter named kevin, and he reminded me about the kevin that i love.

I LOVE YOU, KEVIN!!!

100marios

Years
  • Sapphire said:
    Do you really want to know, 100marios? This is the truth... but...it will crush scott....scott...i'm sorry...but...i only love Kevin. kevin was always my one true love! i love him more than anything in the world! scott means nothing to me. but... when scott and i first met, we fell in love. but then, kevin came. i forgot all about scott. he means nothing, now. all i can think about is kevin.all i care about is kevin. everything that i see makes me thing about kevin. When I went out with my sister on her birthday, there was a waiter named kevin, and he reminded me about the kevin that i love.

I LOVE YOU, KEVIN!!!
    YOU SWITCHED ACCOUNTS WITH KENSHIN DIDN'T YOU!
    .......I'm not too sure...but something is sure fishy...
    Hmm.....hehe....
    ........but if it is true
    POOR SCOTT!!!

Teara

Years
  • Sapphire said:

I LOVE YOU, KEVIN!!!
    *starry eyed*
    That was just so, beautiful!
    err...who was kevin again? Eheh...
    :nervous:

Teara

Years
  • 100marios said:
    Kevin! You know! Kenshin11212!
    .......oh...and Sheridan....
    Somebody revealed their crush!
    Hehe.....
    *is still a little skeptical about the "Ally and Kenshin" fiasco....*
    Oh, right...I knew that...I was just....testing u...yup....
    Anywho! Alrighy Hikaru's Twin...speak(please)!

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
    Years
  • 100marios said:
    Kevin! You know! Kenshin11212!
    .......oh...and Sheridan....
    Somebody revealed their crush!
    Hehe.....
    *is still a little skeptical about the "Ally and Kenshin" fiasco....*

Lol, yep, i think Ally's switched with Kevin, i liked the part about the waiter; that was too funny...
    Someone's revealed their crush, huh? Well you see my dear Jordan, it doesn't really count at all when people switch accounts and go crazy nor does it count when people reveal crushes that we already know about.
    *pats him on the head* You see! ^_^
    I know, should've made myself clearer.....shame..

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    (Poor Scott! ...Unless they switched accounts.)

Well, how do know they switched accounts? o.o So you hafta tell us!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back