• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    You?re a mod Kayleigh; you could cross check their IPs. =P

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    *floats in like a movie star* I'm back, everyone! *gives an evil expression shaking her fist* AND INCREDIBLY VIOLATED BY YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!! I just love how you people assume things. If you read any of the posts, you would've known I wouldn't be back for a while. I wasn't just ignoring the thread--my parents had some company over and obviously I can't spend the whole time on the computer! (Beelieeeeeeve me I would've been so much more happier than you could ever know if I could've continued staying online. >_<) *sighs and sits down on the couch inside the fort* I feel like I'm being dictated to say this god-forsaken crush...O_o;; *points* Evil! Evil, I say!

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
    Years
    o_O Hmm...well ok, so i don't actually know that they switched accounts, but i'd like like to see evidence that they didn't. Sorries...but unless anyone can either prove that Ally and Kevin haven't switched (despite what Ally said) or get someone else to reveal their crush.....then, well...i'm just not gonna tell ya, am i! ^^

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Ya..we switched *this is Ally/Sapphire by the way* and Im not that happy on the little 'joke' you played Kevin. Well, I must go back to my name now! I miss it dearly! 0.o
    I hope this doesnt get Scott freaked out..
    oh well...*sigh*

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    100marios said:
    Good thinking Kairi!
    I guess that's why you're a Preator!
    Hehe...
    Me if I saw Ally make that post I would have right then run an IP check on them even before Abby saw it (XD).

But there was no need to, i'm to smart to know that is Kevin. Ok, ok I would have run an IP check but me, Ally and Kevin was on MSN talking when Kevin made that post in Ally's user name. XD

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Ahhh! I don't know who to belive!
    *gets twitchy*
    My poor little brain can't handle this...*sniff, whimper*

Years
    heh..okay okay..Im getting a little confused myself..0.o but Im back..and I'm me again...ya..okay..we need someone to reveal their crush then? I will then I guess *sigh* just so someone can in turn reveal theirs? (im so confused! my head...!) wait..why reveal my crush when over half PC knows?

Years
    ^^ I must say, it may have been obvious it was Kevin not me cause I of course wouldnt post anything like that. I hope Scott doesnt get mad...he might've cried..poor poor Scott..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back