• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Contest~ [applicable entries]

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
  • 22sa said:
    I'm sure you are, but Lily and Dact looked bad ganging up (intended or not) on you, so I evened things out. :P

I wasn't ganging up on him. =__=; *smites*

Sigh. I wish more people would look at this thread.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Roy Mustang said:
    I wasn't ganging up on him. =__=; *smites*

Sigh. I wish more people would look at this thread.
    I know. But both of you were yelling at him, so it made you two look like baddies ganging up on him. :P If you don't get that... well... :P .

Back on topic.... I sincerely wish we can get most of the poem judging over with tonight. x_x

22sa

Years
  • code zerro the deluge said:
    Umm 22sa I am really fine i am a-o-k.
    I know... No worries here either, I wasn't posting for specifically for your sake, as I mentioned. :P

Dactylus

Your card has been declined.
    Years
  • Gang up? Yell? Berate another user of PC? ME?

Never! I don't know where you got such an outlandish idea Cada-man; why, I have nothing but respect and reverence of the highest regard for people on this forum! It would be nigh unthinkable for me to ever think, nay, merely conceive a fragment of an idea pertaining to the flaming of somebody just because of their ridiculous behavior and grammar. Ever. *Cough*.

...Yeaaah... I've got my judging all done, so whenever you guys are ready.

Beta Trainer

... Well, I wonder.
    Years
  • 22sa said:
    o_O..

Erm... okay... I guess I won't have to consider anything then. :P

And you guys have seriously been unfair to Zerro. :\

Sorry, the contest is over. For more information, please read the rest of this thread.

:embarrass

Oh. Okay. Thanks anyways.

Years
  • code zerro the deluge said:
    please don't say you are talking about my grammer buddy please. I will light you up in a minute son.
    Zerro, Lily already told you to keep it down already. If you're easily provoked by someone like Dac, I'm not sure what to do with you. So if he criticizes your grammar, why can't you just divert your attention away from him and he'll jut get tired of it.

Dac, I know Zerro is such a sophomoric member but can you keep down the sarcasm for a while? Would love to avoid a fight in here.

22sa

Years
  • Eliana said:
    Oy vey. XD Still nothing? o_O Well, I hope everything is allright.
    Top 3 has been chosen already, and we're almost done with the other decisions. The results will be up soon.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • *bumps*

*points to (pretty) sig*

Every judge has now submitted their comments...all I need to do is finish mine and reorganize everything. So sorry for the wait, again! ^_^;

edit: OMG.

Last edited:
    Back