• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [Main Thread] Who's That Pokémon? ×

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
  • I just need two more points to Master Rank but I still cant figure out this week's. QwQ

OMG YOU MADE IT! :DDD

Come on, everyone! Let's all cheer on DyingWillFlareon for making it to Master Rank! Congrats, congrats, congrats! I knew you totally had it in ya! You've really earned your rank here, you know that? :D

Oh snap, now Ultra Rank is empty again... *sweats*

Years
  • Great to see another new guy in the Master Rank clan! Congrats DyingWillFlareon!

Also I just noticed Spoony is 10 points away from Secret Rank... looks like Raven and Mewtwolover won't be alone for long.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Can you imagine getting to a point where we've done every single Pokemon? We'll be like old and grey in a nursing home and still scrolling through the Dream World art! {XD}
    I'm just happy we'll still be playing Pokemon trivia while in the nursing home! :D
    We'll always be a happy bunch... but I still dread nursing homes.
    Certainly! And we've still got such a ways way to go (especially with new Pokemon coming out) that we probably will be in our old age, seated in wheelchairs with blankets on our laps and talking about the good old days, before we ever finish WTP. xD
    By the time we're all in a nursing home, we'll be suffering from dementia ("Wait, what was his name again?") and I'm sure we can't remember that we've seen those pieces already. It will be as challenging as ever! :D
    omg guys I don't ever wanna turn old, so let's not think about that :(
    But I guess it would give me a good excuse to re-use old clues, eh? xD
    When Arcues came out everyone thought that was the end of the Pokemon franchise, but we've had three more gens after that, so don't worry guys I'm sure even when we're old, Pokemon might have like 25-30 generations & Meadow might still be the mod here, so we'll have plenty of Pokemon for WTP, right Meadow ;).

Congrats Clover & Flare, for the Master Rank :).

Btw, I also went from Normal Rank to Super Rank, yeaahhh ^^. I said yeaahhh ^^. Why is no one clapping :( ;-;.

okay how about I just won myself a Silver Tier, or would that be off topic, hehehe ;)

But wait & watch, I'll get to Master Rank (not very :P) soon.

Pika Pika :chu:

Meadow

Years
  • When Arcues came out everyone thought that was the end of the Pokemon franchise, but we've had three more gens after that, so don't worry guys I'm sure even when we're old, Pokemon might have like 25-30 generations & Meadow might still be the mod here, so we'll have plenty of Pokemon for WTP, right Meadow ;).

Congrats Clover & Flare, for the Master Rank :).

Btw, I also went from Normal Rank to Super Rank, yeaahhh ^^. I said yeaahhh ^^. Why is no one clapping :( ;-;.

okay how about I just won myself a Silver Tier, or would that be off topic, hehehe ;)

But wait & watch, I'll get to Master Rank (not very :P) soon.

Believe me, I'd be looooong dead before everyone else. xD

But anyway, nice job getting to Super Rank! I'm definitely confident that you can get yourself to Master Rank one day! Keep up the great work! :D

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • But anyway, nice job getting to Super Rank! I'm definitely confident that you can get yourself to Master Rank one day! Keep up the great work! :D
    Long way to go, but let's see.

Btw, how about a Bonus Puzzle now? I've never got the chance to play one! >:(

I want a Bonus Puzzle ^^, I want a Bonus Puzzle ^^, I want a Bonus Puzzle ^^, I want a Bonus Puzzle ^^!!!!

Meadow

Years
  • Btw, how about a Bonus Puzzle now? I've never got the chance to play one! >:(

I want a Bonus Puzzle ^^, I want a Bonus Puzzle ^^, I want a Bonus Puzzle ^^, I want a Bonus Puzzle ^^!!!!

Don't worry, your wish will come true pretty soon, but I can't say exactly when. xD

I've got another big plan for the PokéTrivia section which will indirectly tie into WTP (and hopefully revive some activity), so I'm gonna wait for that to come first, with a Bonus Puzzle following up shortly after! =)

Meadow

Years
  • Ladies and gentlemen, it looks like we have another player who will go down in history as a WTP legend! And that player is none other than... Battle Girl Spoony!

She has reached a whopping 50 points on the scoreboard, and is the third person to ever reach Secret Rank! Thank you so much for all of the dedication you've put into this game, Spoony! Congraaaaaaaaaaaaaats!

^^ ^^ ^^

Years
  • Been a while since a new Secret Rank member was honored... congrats Spoony! And looking at current point standings, it appears I'll be next.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Okay, I'm Ultra Rank now & atm, the only one there ^^. Just 5 Points away from Master Rank {:3}.

And congrats for the Secret Rank Spoony ^^.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Legend is Ultra Rank too? Congrats!

Hopefully you'll join the Master Rank team soon as well.
    Thnx a lot Hika & ya I'm really eager to get to that Master Rank, it'd be an added "bonus" & a "bonus" now would certainly help speed it up.

If a "certain someone" is listening, I said "bonus". Let me be more clear "BONUS".

Okay let me Quote "that" person.

Revise Librarian said:

Got the Hint now, Mr. "certain someone"? :|

Meadow

Years
  • Been a while since a new Secret Rank member was honored... congrats Spoony! And looking at current point standings, it appears I'll be next.

Aaaaand not long after Spoony ranks up to Secret Rank, we have one more person joining the legends! You guessed it — that person is Hikamaru! ^^ ^^ ^^

Let's all be sure to congratulate her, alrighty? She has been a very dedicated player to this game for a super long time, and she seriously deserves a lot of praise for all the energy that she has put into this! :3

Got the Hint now, Mr. "certain someone"?

Snyaib0m.jpg

Coming soon™ at your local PokéTrivia section! :D

Years
  • Thanks so much Revise! I am just so stunned at how I managed to get this far, and I will never stop being a staple of WTP and the members of Team Trivia.

Back