• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Revolution in 2017?

PokeQuality

PokeQuality
Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2018
    I'm curious to see how many people still revisit the game despite its limited content. Also, does anyone go online using Wiimmfi? I'd really like to rebuild a community around this game if there isn't one already.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    I really wanted to have the game back when it came out, but as it doesn't offer any content other than 3D battling, I don't have interest in buying it anymore. Maaaybe if I can get it for ?5 somewhere, because I still wanna try it out. I remember being so much in awe over the graphics back then. *-*

PokeQuality

PokeQuality
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2018
    I really wanted to have the game back when it came out, but as it doesn't offer any content other than 3D battling, I don't have interest in buying it anymore. Maaaybe if I can get it for ?5 somewhere, because I still wanna try it out. I remember being so much in awe over the graphics back then. *-*

It's $30 used at gamestop and you can sometimes get it closer to $20 on eBay and the like. I'm currently working on a project to get people back on there battling.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm curious to see how many people still revisit the game despite its limited content. Also, does anyone go online using Wiimmfi? I'd really like to rebuild a community around this game if there isn't one already.
    Yoo, just moving this to Pok?mon Gaming Central, since that's the place for spinoff games!

Personally, I've never played it O:

blue

gucci
    Years
  • BR is good, it just wasn't one of my favourite spin-offs when compared to the likes of Colosseum/XD. It would be interesting to see an updated game of this format with newer Pokémon and models, though.

Years
  • I used to enjoy Battle Revolution when it first came out, unfortunately, I never owned a copy myself and only got to play it at my cousin's house, although I was there quite a lot.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Played it somewhat back when it was first released but never got my full attention. I remember hearing it was rushed out very soon after Diamond and Pearl, resulting in the lack of a story mode (and other features) as Colosseum and XD had.

The funky tunes were the best part of the game for me.

Last edited:

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I played a lot of BattleRevolution with my friends. We would do 3D battles together, at each other's houses or online. I would do random battles online too. Would it be relevant in 2017 tho? I don't think so, as the games have a good quality online, with 3D graphics and stuff. I can do all what I did on BR with sun and moon.

Back