• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga How powerful are digimon?

Pokedigifan1178

Most powerful being in fiction
Years
I know digimon are really powerful but how powerful are they really.

I mean a lot of people compare digimon to DBZ, Marvel, and DC.

So how powerful are they.

BTW I put this in the off topic thread because this digimon thread Doesn't have anything to do with Pokémon.

It's just I wanna know how powerful they are.

Last edited:

Pokedigifan1178

Years
Presumably not as strong as a good anti virus software.

They aren't just digital beings lipstick vogue.

You can't destroy digimon just by deleting the computer or anything.

The digital world they live in is actually separate of the real world.

Computers and the internet are simply just a gateway to the digital world.

Also saying they are not as strong as anti virus software. That sounds like you no nothing or almost nothing about digimon. Or you didn't do your research

Years
They aren't just digital beings lipstick vogue.

You can't destroy digimon just by deleting the computer or anything.

The digital world they live in is actually separate of the real world.

Computers and the internet are simply just a gateway to the digital world.

Also saying they are not as strong as anti virus software. That sounds like you no nothing or almost nothing about digimon. Or you didn't do your research

I think you're probably taking his response too seriously.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
It really depends on the Digimon. I honestly think a Digimon by itself in its Rookie form isn't all that powerful. There's also Digi-modify and Digivolution, so again, it really depends.

Pokedigifan1178

Years
It really depends on the Digimon. I honestly think a Digimon by itself in its Rookie form isn't all that powerful. There's also Digi-modify and Digivolution, so again, it really depends.

Lucemon is a rookie yet is one of the most powerful beings In digimon.

But he is an exception rather than the rule.

It's just digimon are so overpowered.

Even the rookies are able to destroy buildings or parts of a city. (I may be overestimating that one).

pkmin3033

About the only thing Digimon has in common with Marvel/DC/DBZ/whatever else is that it layers some characters in inpenetrable plot armour to prevent them from being atomised, thereby making any accurate measurement of power levels impossible.

simone1234

Don't underestimate the enemy/opponent.
Years
I watched Digimon since little and if i remember correctly 1 punch from a human caused pain to some Digimon.

So, i think Digimon are just a little stronger than humans but can be defeated against an army of human military. (Just like Tigers are strong and dangerous for humans but they can still be defeated by a gun. )

Some are equals to dangerous real life animals and some are also weaker than those.)

Pokedigifan1178

Years
I watched Digimon since little and if i remember correctly 1 punch from a human caused pain to some Digimon.

So, i think Digimon are just a little stronger than humans but can be defeated against an army of human military. (Just like Tigers are strong and dangerous for humans but they can still be defeated by a gun. )

Some are equals to dangerous real life animals and some are also weaker than those.)

You do realize there are many digimon who are galaxy/universe busters

simone1234

Don't underestimate the enemy/opponent.
Years
You do realize there are many digimon who are galaxy/universe busters

True, i remember Myotismon mega form as giant had the option to destroy earth.
(If only the adventures kids didn't exist he would be king of earth)

Since the kids have defeated him and had difficulty with Piedmon and Apocolymon i think those 2 might have ways to destroy more than 1 earth. ( the kids were lucky they had to combine their powers to defeat apocolymon, 1 vs 1 he would have won)

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Somewhere between small child/toddler level to infinitely universal but not quite multiversal.

Back