• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[News] Nintendo Direct Scheduled For The 13th Of February, at 5PM Eastern

Years
  • even if they don't reveal anything related to pokemon whatsoever, im at least hoping for quality RPGs cause I'm starving for them.

Years
  • Sad about no Animal Crossing. Was excited for Link's Awakening, but..those graphics are.... interesting. Wish they'd gone with more of ALBW style. Oh, well.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I'm sure Animal Crossing and Pokemon will have their own Directs.

The real surprise was the lack of a Metroid Prime Trilogy.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Besides the obvious hype announcements, I think I'm quite looking forward to Bloodstained. I love character customisation, and the gameplay seems like something I'd really enjoy too (in contrast to the sort of games where you usually see character customisation; super duper open-world games that ask for hundreds of hours with no guide just aren't my thing).

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Was not expecting Fire Emblem: High School version. Nothing is more anime than a high school setting and self insert character. :laugh-squinted: Interested to see how the story plays out though. Reception seems pretty mixed so far.

It's also great to see that Rune Factory isn't dead, and they're porting 4 to Switch!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I totally didn't expect Rune Factory 4 to be ported to the Switch, and the same goes with Link's Awakening remake. And so far I'm digging into Super Mario Maker 2, some info of Captain Toad, some Smash Bros. update news, and some tidbits of Fire Emblem and Yoshi's Crafty World. I'm unsure about Tetris 99 tho.

As for Japanese Direct, I'll definitely import Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu on my Switch because I have been wanting it to be on the Switch for a while, even though I didn't expect it to be announced in this Direct. Doraemon's Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons crossover game looks interesting, too.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Really excited to see Rune Factory 4 get a switch port I can't wait to replay it! Also looking forward to Link's Awakening and the new FE looks interesting. I didn't really play Fates so hopefully this'll be a title where I can get more back into the FE series.

Years
  • Really disappointed about no new Pokemon Gen 8 or Gen 4 remakes, even Animal Crossing hasn't been revealed. But still, Zelda's new games is really nice one!!! Astral Chain is also an amazing game, i am hopefull will get an Switch once it gets price drop.

Back