• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

xxHeatherxo

Ms I-Am-Bored
Years
  • I have a question, please answer if you can.
    I may sound like an idiot but can I use FireRed version 1.1 for patching?
    I also have a version called ''1636 - Pokemon Fire Red (U)(Squirrels).gba'' that I just downloaded because I read Lunos's post above but what is the difference?
    What is Squirrels version?

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2018
    Im satisfied. My mind is free of rage for you have told me the reason of delay :)
    I feel soo open now. I feel like I can touch heaven *Dies

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • It takes a lot more than that for some people. Just because you can do it easily and properly doesn't mean it's '1-2 mins at worst'

The process DOES take nothing but 1 or 2 minutes at worst though. I wrote a small tutorial and posted it once or twice in this very same thread and I seriously doubt that by using it, the deal would take more than 2 minutes to anyone.

I'll leave it over here again, just in case.
    1) Open NUPS Patcher
    2) Click on "Apply an UPS Patch to a file"
    3) Choose your ROM where it says "File to Patch"
    4) Choose your .UPS Patch where it says "UPS Patch"
    5) Choose "Ignore" where it says "If file is invalid".
    6) Click on "Patch".
    After 1 minute at worst, a message saying "Patching has been done" will popup, that's it, go and have fun.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2018
    Sorry for my immature behavior for now I have known the reason of delay, I can remain patient for the game to release.
    "A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
    *I didnt copy this, pls blv me... PLs. If you dont blv me fine. Who cares... Maybe I do? NO I DONT.... DO I? heh who knows, do you know...? do I know? Then who knows.... God knows.
    -said by a lame person not known as PokeFanLuxiferZ

Years
  • Aethestode is like Santa Claus for this Christmas.......
    Hope on next Christmas he will release Yellow Chapter..... 😀

I have a question.... How long is this beta... I mean the gameplay time... Version 11E was around 60hrs...

Last edited by a moderator:

xxHeatherxo

Ms I-Am-Bored
    Years
  • I have a question, please answer if you can.
    I may sound like an idiot but can I use FireRed version 1.1 for patching?
    I also have a version called ''1636 - Pokemon Fire Red (U)(Squirrels).gba'' that I just downloaded because I read Lunos's post above but what is the difference?
    What is Squirrels version?

Can anyone please answer this??

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2024
    everyone is waiting for 12 and I'm curious when all the regions will be added, plus all the poki

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Can anyone please answer this??

No, you can't use the v1.1 Version.
    Yes, the Squirrels ROM is a good v1.0 ROM that you can use for patching purposes.
    Squirrels is prolly the nickname of the guy or the group who dumped the ROM and uploaded it to the internet originally, back when Pokémon Fire Red was released.

everyone is waiting for 12 and I'm curious when all the regions will be added, plus all the poki

That'll surely take a long, long time. If you'd like to wait for the full thing, I suggest you to check back in 2019 or so.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Aethestode sent this like 18 minutes ago but since PC was down.. yeah.
    3susawa.png

Back