• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Piercings

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    What's wrong with not bearing the thought of having a piece of metal through my skin? A simple needle for vaccines or blood removal already make me flinch enough not to bear looking at them.

As for the beauty part, what happened to everyone having their own standards and preferences? I don't feel the need to pierce my skin for aesthetic reasons or self-expression. And I don't find that having chunks of metal through a person's skin is the leastest bit attractive, except for earrings. Sorry but that's me. I'm extremely picky on that.

Nothing is wrong with it, I just find the idea that an unpierced/untattooed body is somehow Better (aka a Mercedes-Benz) silly. all bodies are unique & great and if people want to slap "bumper stickers" on them then so be it. we both seem to have different perceptions of beauty, but I just personally find the car/bumper sticker metaphor odd. that's all.

to continue on with my last post, I think I'm happy with the amount of piercings I have, but I'd be open to an additional ear piercing or so.

Years
  • Nothing is wrong with it, I just find the idea that an unpierced/untattooed body is somehow Better (aka a Mercedes-Benz) silly. all bodies are unique & great and if people want to slap "bumper stickers" on them then so be it. we both seem to have different perceptions of beauty, but I just personally find the car/bumper sticker metaphor odd. that's all.

to continue on with my last post, I think I'm happy with the amount of piercings I have, but I'd be open to an additional ear piercing or so.

I think that was a joke implying the superiority of his own body more than a comment about the practice of piercing tbf.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • Nothing is wrong with it, I just find the idea that an unpierced/untattooed body is somehow Better (aka a Mercedes-Benz) silly. all bodies are unique & great and if people want to slap "bumper stickers" on them then so be it. we both seem to have different perceptions of beauty, but I just personally find the car/bumper sticker metaphor odd. that's all.

I think that was a joke implying the superiority of his own body more than a comment about the practice of piercing tbf.

^

;)

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
  • i used to have a nose piercing and my earlobes pierced. i got a job as a cashier at a fancy grocery store and they made me take all my piercings out. i got so tired of taking them out and putting them back in, that i just let them grow in. looking to get them repierced though, as well as get other piercings. i miss the metal lol.

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    i have a magnet piercing on both of my ears. i'm too scared to have a real pierce and my mom don't like it.

Last edited:

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • Eversince I was an infant my ears were pierced and still are. I'm not planning on acquiring more piercings anytime soon however. I'm happy with the ones I have (:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    One in each ear. Don't think I'll get any more :) These ones are annoying to keep proper as it is ahah.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    looove piercings, sadly due to my college's uniform regulations i only have my earlobes pierced atm. as soon as i'm out i'd love to get helix and rook piercings on my ears and definitely a cute nostril piercing. i also love the aesthetic of navel piercings but sadly you have to be a certain body type to get it done and i don't quite fit the criteria :// piercings are beautiful on other ppl too! im a huge fan aha

Back