• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever? 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2020
    Not yet

Have you ever accidentally killed an animal? (Not including bugs or pests)

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Absolutely. Just recently, actually, my late dog and I got soaked in a sudden storm when we were trying to go outside. I tried to use the umbrella for him, but there was so much rain it didn't really work out.

Have you ever paid for something expensive with your own money? Like a laptop or musical instrument, etc?

CiCi

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    It's usually more like I'm halfway there, though I have remembered things the moment I arrived. That's always a fun time.

Have you ever unconventionally decorated your home for a holiday? (i.e., decorating Christmas-like for Halloween)

CiCi

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I have when I was really little. I just wanted to see what it was like to steal something and I wound up taking a miniature bottle of mouthwash because it could fit easily into my pocket. I got away with it until my grandmother saw it, then she wound up making me write "Thou shalt not steal" 50 or so times as she hovered over me. Said I was going to 100 but I guess since it was the first offense, she let me off easier and told me never to do it again. Never stole anything afterwards from anyone, less from the writing and more from just not enjoying the way it felt. Now my brother... >.>

Have you ever read all the Harry Potter books?

CiCi

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I have, down a rather steep hill at that! But I've not gone in many years now. Not a fan of the cold or the snow :P

Have you ever pet a farm animal? (A goat, a pig, a cow, a chicken, etc?)

Z

Banned
    Years
  • Yes. They are very social you know.

Have you ever run to hide under your blanket because you were scared by *insert something here* and the lights were off ?

Last edited:

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    No, that sounds oddly specific. I did that once but because those damned mosquitos wouldn't stop bothering me at night.

Have you ever gone to a Halloween party?
    Yeah I know the halloween mood is over already

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back