• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever? 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Always

Have you ever traveled to another continent?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    No. I hope I can do that someday.

Have you ever finished a video game in a single day?

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I have! I've finished Spyro the Dragon (original as well as Ripto's Rage) and Resident Evil VII in one day. Re7 had an achievement to beat it in under 4 hours and I was achievement hunting. I'm just obsessed with Spyro :P

Have you ever listened to those lo-fi compilations on YouTube?

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • I have............... obviously not done such a thing! I can't imagine doing that either D:

Have you ever thought of keeping a big cat as a pet?

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    I have the urge to answer yes, but I don't remember. I did explode something once and almost burn someone in the process (was a small explosion, nothing to worry about) because of some science project we never finished. It was a fun experience I would repeat it any day.

Have you ever sung something in a karaoke without having even the slightest idea of the lyrics?

Last edited:

CiCi

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    No, thank goodness. It's gross and apparently it can kill you, too! The snail will fight back xD

Have you ever shattered glass?

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Yes, I was playing indoor cricket back in my childhood and shattered a cupboard's glass door!

Have you ever tasted Sarsaparilla juice?

CiCi

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Yeeesss it while it was far too sugary, it was delicious and worth it ♥ Awesome question there; makes me go all nostalgic over Fallout: New Vegas

Hmm... Have you ever played Fallout: New Vegas, dear person below me? :3

Years
  • It is currently the only Fallout game I've gotten around to even though I own a few others. So yup!

Have you ever cooked something inedible?

CiCi

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Considering I do most of the cooking in my home, absolutely yes xD My fiancée takes the cake, though; he once put peppermint extract in pancakes because he thought it was vanilla. Talk about inedible!

Have you ever gone to the grocery store for just an assortment of snacks?

CiCi

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Yes! I got to swim with my dog in a pool before he passed away. He couldn't swim much then, but he loved to swim when he was younger and I thought he would enjoy it. Good memories there. Just wish I'd done it sooner but I didn't know anyone with an in-ground pool before then.

Have you ever stayed up for over 24 hours?

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Awww, so cute and nostalgic :(
    I haven't stayed up for more than 20 hours, hah, I fall asleep even if I'll try staying awake.

Have you ever danced while taking a bath to a song that'd been stuck in your mind?

Years
  • Every single morning!!!! Haha

Have you ever accidentally sent a text or a message to the wrong person that definitely should NOT have seen it? O.O

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back