• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: Impidimp worried over delay with its official reveal

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
what is taking game freak so long to officially reveal this pokemon though yamper may be a good boy but come on impidimp is a fairy/dark type

game freak don't be cowards, give us an official reveal for impidimp already

Last edited:
Years
I'm not going to lie, this is making me warm up to the poor boy
he doesn't deserve such harsh words from fans

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 27, 2020
Meh, I don't really like impidimp but it's my opinion :)

My favorite gen 8s so far are sobble and wooloo

Last edited:
Years
I'm warming up to the smol pink emo boi myself. He precious and deserves to be protected and loved. Ok I sound dumb GAMEFREAK RELEASE HIM ALREADY!

EDIT: But I still prefer Yamper, no offense, I still love you Impidimp.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 26, 2023
Mmmm it's weird for sure. But it may be that Gamefreak wants to reveal him with his evolution.

Darkpoké0011

User of the Dark-Type
Years
I've divulged a similar worry to many thus far and hope it's given a proper reveal soon. A new Dark type is always welcome and the concept of a dark/fairy intrigues me.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I've divulged a similar worry to many thus far and hope it's given a proper reveal soon. A new Dark type is always welcome and the concept of a dark/fairy intrigues me.
Yeah, it is a neat typing, true - and good to see a dark-type fairy in terms of concept. Mawile might be the closest given its lore, or rather, the inspiration for its design.

Back