• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wool Battle!

Floofiest floof?

• Mareep

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Wooloo

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters

Sparkin

Lonesome Drifter
Years
  • Wooloo has joined the ranks of Galar region, challenging Mareep from Johto region in a battle to decide which is the fluffiest floofy floof. What's your pick????

Years
  • I'm pretty sure Mareep's wool gives electric shocks, so that marks it down for me. Actually, is Mareep's wool actually fluffy or is it just all static?

Years
  • I'm pretty sure Mareep's wool gives electric shocks, so that marks it down for me. Actually, is Mareep's wool actually fluffy or is it just all static?

According to one of the dex entries:

Mareep's fluffy coat of wool rubs together and builds a static charge.

Fluffy! But then another..

Rubbing its fleece generates electricity. You'll want to pet it because it's cute, but if you use your bare hand, you'll get a painful shock.

Though I dunno how accurate this is, since we've seen it be touched in the anime (see this gif). Pikachu I'd understand because it's an electric type and may be immune to the shock, but Axew also seems to be enjoying itself.

Wooloo probably wins because I don't want to get shocked, but both are my babies. <3

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    The Fifth Amendment applies to every level of government and internet. The self-incrimination clause provides various protections against self-incrimination and injurious actions regarding Wooloo and Mareep. This is including the right of an individual to not serve an opinion about the two fluffy Pokemon. "Pleading the Fifth" is a colloquial term often used to invoke the self-incrimination clause when witnesses decline to answer questions where the answers might vilify them in the Pokecommunity Court. The Fifth Amendment protects individuals from being forced to incriminate themselves, in this case in the eyes of Pokecommunity owner Sheep. Incriminating oneself in this case is defined as exposing oneself (or another person) to "determine whether Wooloo or Mareep are fluffier,". The privilege against compelled self-incrimination is defined as "the constitutional right of a person to refuse to answer questions or otherwise give testimony against either Pokemon."

Years
  • Voted Wooloo because it's too cute. But I'll be super disappointed if it evolves into something ugly. :(

Cid

Years
  • I vote Mareep but I also love Wooloo and I want to see if it evolves.

Might change my view later when that happens. But I love the entire Mareep line!

Years
  • While I love wooloo I voted mareep because I don't like wooloo being too much like a regular sheep, I much prefer mareep being electric type :)

Back