• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Member of the Year 2014 - Pokémon Clubs

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
Member of the Year 2014
At Pokémon Clubs, hosted by Wicked3DS.
Introduction Rules Voting Main Thread
Let's introduce...
What should we know?
The sectional ballot is a ballot moderators of various forum sections on PokeCommunity use to engage their regulars in the event. Members in each section can vote on those that they think deserve the spotlight for doing various things, such as being a highly consistent poster or being known for high quality thread creation.
Please guide us...
Before we begin, let's take a moment to read these rules.
» You may vote for any member in any category.
» But you may not vote for yourself in any category.
» You may vote for no more than three members per category.
» You may vote for the same person no more than three times in the same ballot.
» You may not vote from more than one account; vote rigging invalidates your ballot.
» You may only post votes here; no discussion is allowed.
Voting process
How does it all go?
The voting process is extremely simple. All you have to do is copy the entire ballot, paste it into the reply box, and fill it out. Write the names of the people you're voting for beside the category and when you're done, click reply - you're finished! The votes will be tallied around the New Year and the results announced in 2015. Isn't that exciting? So, what are you waiting for? Get to voting!
Finally, the categories!
Categories
Most detailed poster:
Most creative poster:
Best discussion starter:
Club owner of the year:
Club of the year:

Return to Top

Last edited:
Years
Most detailed poster: Peitharchia
Most creative poster: Aslan
Best discussion starter: Dedenne1, Peitharchia
Club owner of the year: Peitharchia, Wiicked
Club of the year: ~~Diving Deep~~ (A Water Pokemon Fan Club)

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Maybe I'll come back and put in color...
Most detailed poster: (NOT ME i just talk a lot haha) Peinthcaria
Best discussion starter: (I cant vote for myself u know :)) Peinthcaria, Wiicked
Club owner of the year: Wiicked, Peithcaria, Hikamaru
Club of the year: ღ Fairy Glitter! ღ (Fairy type club)
This entire forum is one of the reasons i refresh the community's page so much its my favorite forum but the fairy type club is were i had my most interesting discussions and the owner was always active in discussions!
Idk if i had to pick a
2nd and third theyd be:
2nd: Pyromancers
3rd: ~Diving Deep~
Great clubs and great owners always in on the discussion some of the clubs i dont even see the owners but these 3 really impress me!

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Best discussion starter: Hikamaru,Peitharchia And Dedenne1
Club owner of the year: Wiicked
Club of the year: The Pyromancers: Fire-type Pokémon Club

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Here you go. :D

Most creative poster:
Best discussion starter: Dedenne1
Club owner of the year: Wiicked
Club of the year:

It's pretty early in the morning so I'll fill the rest out later. :)

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
Time to announce the winners!

Most detailed poster: Peitharchia 4 votes
Most creative poster: Aslan 3 votes
Best discussion starter: T-1st Dedenne1 and Peitharchia 3 votes, T-3rd Hikamaru and Wiicked 1 vote
Club owner of the year: 1st Wiicked 4 votes, 2nd Peitharchia 2 votes, 3rd Hikamaru 1 vote
Club of the year: T-1st The Pyromancers and ~~Diving Deep~~ 2 votes, T-3rd Breeder's Corner - Where Life Begins and ღ Fairy Glitter! ღ 1 vote

Congrats to all the winners and here's to a great 2015!

Years
Oh wow it was great to see me placed in "Best Discussion Starter" and "Club Owner of the Year", and it's even hard to believe I only returned to owning a club after so many years just posting.

But the best result has to be a four-way tie for Club of the Year, with the very Fairy-type Club I inherited ownership from being one of those mentioned. Anyways, congrats to everyone who won or got placed!

Back