• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Haiiii!

CaptainMudkipz

Daniëlle D
Years
  • Hai. I'm new. So uhm...I'm Danielle, but seeing my name is difficult for me to pronounce in English, I'll go by Alyssa or Mudkipz. Lol is it obvious that i love Mudkip? I don't have much to say. Everything i had to say is on my profile. Mudkipz has arrived!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hai. I'm new. So uhm...I'm Danielle, but seeing my name is difficult for me to pronounce in English, I'll go by Alyssa or Mudkipz. Lol is it obvious that i love Mudkip? I don't have much to say. Everything i had to say is on my profile. Mudkipz has arrived!
    Captain on deck! /salutes

Welcome to PC :3 Mudkip is awesome!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC, Alyssa! Mudkip is a pretty cool Pokemon! Do you have a favorite main series Pokemon game or a favorite spin-off?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey Alyssa! I also like Mudkip quite a bit! When did you realize Mudkip was your favorite Pokemon?

CaptainMudkipz

Daniëlle D
    Years
  • It was actually when i saw the picture on a pokemon trading card irl. I fell in love with it the second i saw it. (It was the first pokemon i ever saw lmao.) I actually have a plushie Mudkip.

I like pokemon X and Y. Is it weird i actually have a crush on Lysandre?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • aaaa cute avatar
    Welcome Alyssa, enjoy your time on the lovely forum that is PC. :3c

I like pokemon X and Y. Is it weird i actually have a crush on Lysandre?

Aha I know plenty of people who like anime or video game characters! Not weird imo.

Back