• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
You should talk to her about it, she's probably nervous about going off alone and then you can put on the moves - "Hey, let's hang out during orientation since we don't know anyone yet!" "Want to go to the dining hall together?" "Let's take a midnight walk around the lakes!"

Walking around the lakes = lovey-dovey thing at my school :x

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
You should talk to her about it, she's probably nervous about going off alone and then you can put on the moves - "Hey, let's hang out during orientation since we don't know anyone yet!" "Want to go to the dining hall together?" "Let's take a midnight walk around the lakes!"

Walking around the lakes = lovey-dovey thing at my school :x

I read them all as innuendos. Guess that's just the way my brain works.

Lets hang out during freshers! We could grab a bite to eat! Oh you're only a few rooms away, come over for a meal every now and then.
Lets play strip-chess.

:D

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Like Somniac said, strip chess is good. It make you know your friend better ;)
Yes, show us your children!!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
But then they'll think you're a creep and flat out never speak to you again. I would only recommend strip-based games to couples.

You're falling into the trap of "taking DCC posts too seriously".

Dipu I'm so jealous you're going to be a freshman. I wish I could go back and relive my freshman year!!

Honest

Hi!
Years
....I already asked her out two years ago. -_-;

And she's the girl I'm thinking about asking to prom, assuming I want to go. Especially since she's the only girl I've liked. Well, kinda. And if I ever do have children with her, I'll consider myself a lucky man. Extremely lucky. D=

Hehe, I'm excited too Toujie. Nervous, but excited. =D

Honest

Hi!
Years
I sure hope so! It's gotta be better than high school. :c

I'm really happy actually. If everything works out, it seems like two of my best friends (one being the girl) are going to the same place as me. And the second is an amazing soccer/YGO player (despite the fact that he's one hell of a womanizer). Couldn't have asked for anything better. =D

Oh, well, those two kids did go out with each other for like a month. Not awks, though, thankfully

Edit: Oh wow, post 5,000!

Honest

Hi!
Years
Well, nothing's set in stone yet, but the university I was referring to is a state university. Stony Brook, the be specific.

Only way I'm not going there is if dad decides he can spend more for a private college, or I get accepted to the college that wait-listed me.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Oh wow, for a second I didn't realize what you were doing LOOOOL

I might join Dumbledore's Army and the gaming club, but the other two don't exactly interest me. Especially the last one. It's referring to Magic the card game, I'm assuming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back