• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
  • what if you have...

Ninja-Turtle-in-Real-Life.jpg

the ninja turtle???

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Don't expect me trying to help the poor cat in distress. I always perform evil laughs on sight of a beautiful feline, I always do evil laughs or smirks at my own cat, who is just way too fluffy and beautiful. In fact, I love animal cruelty in general lol. When it comes to my evil smirky ways, cats are always my first victim.

I'm such an evil girl hehehehe.

I honestly hope you're joking. :(
    I could never hurt an animal except for bugs.

what if you have...

Ninja-Turtle-in-Real-Life.jpg

the ninja turtle???

I need that turtle. Oh my god.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Exactly. x;
    He was even cuter back when he showed up on my porch. Very playful, though- I was sitting with him on the sidewalk, when he suddenly jumped onto his hind legs, wrapped his arms around my side, and started "attacking" me. It was adorable.

I certainly would never hurt my cats. One of them I've had for six or so months and the other around four years. Got them both as kittens. I'm too attached to them to do something like that. Not that I would to any animal, for that matter. I:

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
    Years
  • @Slender

Yeah, you don't want your pets getting into any medicine they're not supposed to have. In fact, this reminds me of when we were giving my American Bull Dog some pills that we stuffed in some pieces of bread and peanut butter. He had to take some antibiotics and allergy pills. When my mother tried to give him one of the pill-stuffed sandwiches, she accidently dropped it and my other dog, a tiny Jack Russel Terrier, snatched it up. We tried to get it out of her mouth, but we were too slow. We had no idea if she had gotton the allergy pills or the antibiotics, but either way we all were freaked out. She ended up being fine, but we had been given quite a scare.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I didn't know house pets are required to take pills? I thought that was for zoo animals?

I wouldnt think so unless they are sick. My cat is healthy and dosent have to take any meds. Though I should schedule a checkup for her at the vet.

Arcturus.

Years
  • @Pinkie-Dawn

I don't think that they are required, but my dog was a little bit sick at the time and he actually has allergies pretty bad, so yeah, the medicine was helping him through that. He actually had an allergic reaction a little bit before this event that left his nose, eyes and ears very swollen. It was not a pretty sight.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    @Element
    That would have scared me, too. D;

I remember a cat I had when I was younger playing dead when we tried to give him pills. He had worms and certainly needed them, but worked against us as well as he could. Scared the heck out of my family when he just went limp, but he was fine.

Pfft so one cat fought not to take pills and now my cat is trying to get into human ones? Of course. x;

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
    Years
  • All this talk about pets makes me feel left out. I wish I had house-pets but it's difficult because they would be entirely alone for 3 days a week pretty much every week. I know you can get automatic pet feeders and such but I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable leaving them alone for so long.

However, I do have a girlfriend who's named 'Kat'.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Somniac, snakes are good pets that don't require being fed constantly. It would be good to handle it often, but adults only need to eat once or twice a week. Mice and rats are pretty cheap frozen where I live, but I don't know about where you are. It cost me around $5 per month to feed my cornsnake.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Aren't they cute? [:
    Mine ate once a week- pinkies (newborn mice). I tried to introduce fuzzies (the next size up), which she happily accepted, but I had to fight her for it because I knew it was too large after it was in the tank with her haha. Soon after, she stopped eating and just...died. ?_?

I still have dead mice in the freezer. :D
    I'm going to cut them apart eventually. Maybe tomorrow.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Somniac, I guess we got the same feeling there. I have no house pets because of my asthma. But I could never hurt a kitten. However one of my friends is just a sadistic cat hater... Guess the rest.
    Edit : Snakes freak me out.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    I have the same problem as Nathan. I can't let my cats in my bedroom because I'm actually allergic to them. Just not badly enough that I would have to give them away, thankfully.

That's why I'm adopting a lizard in a few weeks. Can't be allergic to reptiles, apparently. {:

Arcturus.

Years
  • @Slender

Yeah, they are pretty cute, aren't they? When my uncle's snake, Cornbread (Such a silly name XD,) died, we had a single mouse that it hadn't eaten yet. We decided to keep it, but it didn't live through the night. We put its body in a little box then we had a little funeral for it. After that, we cremated it. XD

I'm slightly allergic to my pets as well, but not so much that my bedroom is off-limits to them, fortunately.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back