• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im new -_-

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
Years
  • Nice to meet you.~

What do you guys think of electric types
    Electric would probably be my favourite type if I didn't love Ghosts as much as I do, there are so many good picks and for a while whenever I played through the main story I'd always make sure I had an electric type.
    Favourites probably include Luxray, Mantine, Magnezone, Manectric, and Electivire.

I also wanted to comment on the Kokichi pfp, I've seen you posting a couple times and reminded me I considered going with one of Kaede myself...~

Years
  • Hello! Since Ampharos is in my Top 3 fave Pokemon of all time, I can say that Electric types are pretty high up there in my tier list. Also the fact that they got literally one weakness to this day.

Love folks who start themselves off with a discussion. I think I'mma like you my dude. Welcome to the forums! Make yourself at home.

Back