• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Life of a Mage

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
"I'm not entirely human." I said softly, for some reason, a smile playing about my face. "Indeed, there isn't a drop of human blood in my veins." I added, "Mostly demon, some vampire, and just a trace of dragon." My face fell as I considered what was to come next. I laughed bitterly.

I sighed and asked "Have you ever heard of a demon named Chaos?" I growled under my breath, adding, "That moster is my my father, as much as I hate to admit it. He enslaved and broke my mother, Eclipse. From her, I gain more demon blood, along with the vampiric and draconic bloodlines." I smiled bitterly and said, "So you see, they don't want me associating with 'commoners,' people without demonic blood in them. This is why it's dangerous to be close to me. My mother is horribly sadistic and cruel, and Chaos is, if anything, worse."

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
Years
I smiled at him, and for some reason or other, I kissed his nose before extracting myself from his grip and moving to some oddly glowing leaves.

"I am not a commoner. I am far from common," I said lightly, not looking at him to hide the blush of my rather rash action. I picked at the leaves, bundling them and placing them in my pack. Had I actually kissed him? I thought about it. Yes, yes I had. Nothing to do about it now... What HAD I been thinking?

~Ozy~

Years
I blushed, my next words lost for a moment. What had that been About... And why was I pleased about it? Returning my features to neutral as best I could, I said, "But don't you see? You're human, that's common enough for them. I'm already risking you simply by talking to you!" I couldn't keep an edge of pleading, of despair from my voice. I whispered, "It would be best if I left you." Truth be told, though, I didn't truly want to.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
Years
I laughed a bit. "You could try, but I'm guessing I'd follow you anyways."

I picked a few more leaves and bundled them up. "Look. I'm not entirely human either, but I don't want to get into that. I've put that behind me, and that's why I'm after Braydel. I-"

I broke off suddenly, wishing I hadn't said so much.

~Ozy~

Years
"Talk." I said seriously. My heart was aflutter at the thought that perhaps, I needn't be alone. I added, in a more gentle tone, "I don't need to know why, I just want to know what." I shook my head and said, "I don't like being alone. This is why my parents force me to be so." I smiled sadly at the thought, adding, "Though they give a different excuse."

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
Years
I sighed, pondering again. I didn't want to... It hurt too much... No one knew, the only ones that did kept the information dangling over me like some hideous bait, hoping I'd return... THAT was why I had to stop Braydel...

I looked up at Xin, my eyes shining with tears. "I carry half demon blood... My mother was a demon... Her name was Ebony, and she raped my father, a Mage who rescued me and raised me as my own."

I left out everything about Braydel. He didn't need to know... No one did.

~Ozy~

Years
I stepped close to Kimira and wrapped her in a tight embrace. From her tone of voice, I could tell this wasn't a pleasent subject. I sighed and said, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked." Smiling weakly, though I knew she couldn't see it, I added, "I just got so excited, thinking that perhaps you would meet the standards of my parents... or well, father, actually. Mother is his slave."

Years
OOC: HOLY MOLY I HAVEN'T WRITTEN A POST THIS LONG IN AGES O_O... *throws confetti*

IC: Zeanna stepped into the inn, looking around... It looked hideous under her standards. Everything either had loose ends, or was covered under filth. Regardless, she didn't want to spend the night outside, so she payed the fee (which she thought was outrageous for what she was getting), and took the key to her room...

After walking up 4 flights of stairs, encountering a spider, convincing a fellow patron to kill it, killing it after 4 minutes of trying to throw stones at it, then 2 more flights of stairs, she had finally reached her room.

Opening the door to her room did not make her any happier at all... The dreary, chalk-white walls only let the grey marks on the walls stand out, and black is hardly the color you want your drapes to be... She looked over 2 beds, both sloppily folded, and put down her rod next to one... Luckily, she had a towel, and the change of clothes from her previous swimming session to sleep in. Looking for the shower... She noticed that there wasn't one, so she walked out the hall to ask the person at the desk about the matter, but found 2 rooms at the very end of the hall before walking down the stairs, that said 'Men's W.C.' and 'Women's W.C.'... To her own surprise, she sort of expected it, but didn't realize it until the moment had ocurred.

She went back to the room, took her clothes, and went to the women's W.C. where she found it was very well-kept... considering the quality of the room itself. It definately wasn't what she was used to... But it was better than her room... If she could've slept there instead, she would've...

Zeanna walked out of the shower, wrapped in a damp towel with her sleek, black hair let down, combing it as she looked in the mirror, occasionally watching for any zits that may come through her pasty, mocha skin. Once she was satisfied, she got dressed into a pair of white sweat-pants, and a small, short, white t-shirt, then took the towel to her room.

'Gosh... This sucks...' She muttered to herself, looking outside the window, waiting for Kimira to come back. She would much rather be outside than in the dark room she was in right now... She just didn't want to sleep outside...

'...I think I'll go wait for her outside...' And so she did, grabbing her white rod (just incase), and walking down the 6 flights of stairs, she made her way to the main floor, and stood outside the porch bare-footed, waiting for Kimira to come back...

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
OOC: Sorry i havn't posted for a while, I couldn't get to the computer :P

*goes to read what happened*

IC:Blitz finaly reached the rageing fire

"This might be more then I can handle!" Blitz said to himself "Well I have to try!" Blitz added taking out a short staff, The staff was made out of hand carved wood, But it was no longer then 20 cm.

Blitz was never very good at water magic, But he had to try, Blitz made the symbol of water in the air with his wond and said

" let water aid this rageing blaze,"

More then usual cam out, But it was still not much help, suddenly he noticed a lake near by, Blitz drw the symbol of gravitation, Then the one of water, directing his shot staff at the lake, He then slowly moved his staff up and over, Untill the mass of water was hovering over the fire, He then softly said

"release"

The mass off water droped to the ground putting the fire out, The small lake was nearly empty, But it was sure to fill up soon, Maybe in the next couple of days

Blitz started walking towards the city again, For some odd reason he was fealing somewhat tired again

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
Years
I was slightly shocked as Xin pulled me into an embrace. I let him hold me for a moment before pulling back gently. "I might, and I might not. After I've completed what I wish to, I'm guessing I'll be the last one your parents will want to see. Ebony won't be pleased, to say the least. I can hardly imagine that your parents would be happy either."

I sighed and strapped my pack closed. "I need to get back to Zeanna. SHe's probably wondering if I've abandoned her."

~Ozy~

Years
I nodded slowly, saying, "We'll have to see. There's a chance they won't be able to dodge around you, and if that is the case, I will not let you go." My voice got quieter as I added, "I don't like being alone, Kimira. Not at all."

I nodded again, adding, "I understand. I'll meet with you again in the morning."

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
Years
I gave him a soft smile and nodded, turning reluctantly to find Zeanna.

I found her in front of the inn, and I smiled cheerily and walked over to her. "I think I've got everything I need now," I said brightly, still trying to shake away the feeling of Xin's arms around me. It was nice, and I, for reasons unknown, longed to have them there again.

Years
Zeanna nodded, dreading the walk into the inn again, pulling her slick hair over her shoulder. She made her way up through the many flights of stairs with Kimira, not finding any conflicts this time, and opened the door to the room the two of them would be sleeping in.

'...The bathroom's down the hall...' She stated with a disdain touch.

'I hardly think it's worth it... Thank goodness this is just for one night...' She shook her head, trying to rid herself of her negativity... She knew better than to try to change herself though, being as blunt and stubborn as she is... she took a seat on her bed, and pulled her legs up to her chest, wrapping her arms around them, sort of playing with her feet on occassion, as well.

'So... You gunna go get changed?" zeanna asked.

'The Washroom is actually much nicer than this...' She insisted.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
Years
I nodded and set my pack down, pulling a smaller bag from it and going to the washroom. Once there, I locked the door and quickly scrubbed the dirt from my body, pulling on a flitty, knee-length, black nighty and scampering back to the room.

As I went back inside, I sat next to my pack and pulled out a collapsable cauldron and some potion ingredients. Smiling and humming a bit as I worked, I lit a fire beneath the cauldron out of nothing, and began making an amount of shielding potions for the group. I didn't know how many of them could shield, if any, and it was best to be prepared after all.

Years
Zeanna watched Kimira play around with some substances in her cauldron, obviously curious...

'...Wat'cha doin'?' Zeanna asked, crawling over to the edge of her bed, lying belly-down on the stiff surface of it, watching Kimira.

'... Looks cool! What is it?-Oh, shh...' She quickly stopped speaking, not wanting to disturb Kimira if it involved any concentration.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
Blitz opened the door to his house and went streight to his beadroom, He felt completely drained, It was as if some one had drained all his energy

anyway, Blitz fell asleep right away! witch was unusual due to how much sleep he had the night before!

~Ozy~

Years
I sighed as Kimira left. I seemed to be doing a lot of that this past day. My mind far, far off, I set my pack down. Multidimensional storage was handy, I had a more than comfortable shelter set up in a matter of minutes, one even with a small cot. Looking around inside, at the small wood-burning stove and pots, pans, the cot and small chair, all of my assorted traveling knicknacks, I found myself feeling strangely empty, moreso than usual. This, this was a lonliness I hadn't felt in years, centuries, even. That girl, Kimira... It had been dangerous to let her get so close.

I sighed again and sat on the edge of the cot, dropping my head into my hands. Dangerous, yes, but... I didn't care. I was sick of my isolation, and I wanted the warmth of another in my life. Maybe I could break my blood ties as Rhai had done, that could work. But for now, Kimira needed my help. So she would get it. I made the silent vow in my head and laid back, trying to get to sleep.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
Years
I giggled up at Zeanna. "It's a shielding potion. I'm not sure how many of you will be able to shield yourselves, or how many I can encase in my own shields for an extended period. Consider these an instant security blanket!"

I tossed in an amount of oddly juicy leaves and the potion began to bubble in a deep red color. Adding a dash of a light yellow liquid, the potion immediatly switched to lilac. I stirred for a few minutes, and bottled up about 10 of them.

Years
Zeanna nodded, looking over the rim of the cauldrom, then popping it out, waving away the heat from her nose.

'Wow, that's awefully considerate of you!' She stated, now crawling back into her own bed, getting under the sheets.

'Goodness... I'd bet the floors are softer than this bed!!' She muttered, rolling off the edge of the bed, just to see if it was. After a loud thud, she continued,

'Okay... Maybe not too much softer...' She crawled up to her bed, and tucked herself in.

'Good night...' She turned off the lamp nearest to her, and waited for her dreams to come to her...

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
As blitz slept, he started to dream, that was wierd for blitz, because he doesn't user;y dream, Then again, you problibly wouldn't call this a dream
It was more like a nightmare,

There was a dark figure, who was saroundad by flames, but the flames wheren't hot, they where freezing cold, or was it just the dark figures personality, blitz wasn't sure,
The dark figure slowly started walking behind a large brick wall, the cold fire followed, all of a sudden, all blitz could hear was horrid screams of people, Blitz tried to get to the screams that came from behind the wall, but he coulodn't, the wall was like a barrior that blitz couldn't get through

Suddenly blitz woke up in a cold sweet

"What was that?" Blitz asked himself as he sat up in his bed
"Someone needs my help!" Blitz decided as he put his feet on the floor,

"But not yet, It will happen very soon, I need to be prepared!" Blitz said as he went to the potion room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back