• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Life of a Mage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myke

embodied hatred and lament
Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2006
    His eyes widened slightly in surprise. He felt a strong force appear back at the group. "That's him." he said, his voice shaking with excitement. "He's the one I wanted to find.... He's the one I wanted to join," he said, then ran as fast as he could back to the group. He saw the man, Braydel and laughed maniacally. "So, you've appeared. I've been searching for you," he said, not caring that the man's plan was to harm the group. "I want to join you, Braydel."

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • OOC: It was merely Braydel's VOICE, Myke. He's... well... I suppose we could go on like that...

BIC: Baydel glowered. "I don't take kindly to working in partners," he said to the guy who was following him. He was already well away from Kimira's group.

~~~~

I sighed. "That was a message from Braydel. He's... he's an evil Mage bent on taking over the world. Or, as much of it as he can. He wants nothing more than an empire to his name."

I took care not to mention how I'd come to know all of that. It was not information I shared lightly.

I looked the group over. "I'm not entirely sure how to ask this of you all, but... well.." I paused, my eyes glazing over. "I have been fighting Braydel since I began weilding magic. It's been a long, hard battle, and I can't do it alone anymore. Braydel has turned to dark magics, magics that I can't fight alone. I need help... and I beseech any of you to help me..."

I gave a great shudder, still visibly trembling. "He won't show you mercy for not helping me, I promise you that much. And if you value any life at all, including your own, I would suggest you join me... Dark times await me... and the rest of the world as well..."

Myke

embodied hatred and lament
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2006
    OOC: .... Gah I'm so off today -_- I noticed it when I read back, but you had already posted.

IC: Anger shot through his entire body. He had been.... denied after two years of his life trying to find Braydel. His head was hung low, his long hair covering his eyes. "He... denied me?" he whispered to himself, biting into his bottom lip in anger. "How dare he deny me..." He continued biting down, blood now dripped slowly down his chin. He looked to Kimira, his eyes seemed souless and dark. "I.... Will help you."

OOC: Edit: back

Last edited:

Kurosaki

"I'll help." I said as I stepped closer to the group. "I really have nothing to lose anyways, besides, things have been boring lately. The name's David by the way." Those weren't my only reasons however, as the name Braydel sounded suspiciously familiar, and I needed to investigate.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • I smiled greatfully. "What about the rest of you?" I asked gently. "Are you willing to help me?"

OOC: COme on, guys... play along!! :P

Years
  • 'Braydel?'... Zeanna asked.

'I'm not even going to ask...' She said aloud, looking at the rest of the group. She was a bit surprised to see such a large group of people, 'coincidentally' meeting in the middle of the woods near a stream, and then get threatened by someone by the name of Braydel... And then to be asked to help fight him?

'This is all so... Odd...' She muttered, more to herself than anyone. She looked over to Kimira, seeing her eyes glaze over, her evident tremble... Either she was a very good actress, or she really was sincere.

'I don't want to leave home, but... What if this girl is serious... And that Braydel person really does want to take over the world... What if this is more than a coincidence, and something more brought us together... I'm sure mother and father will understand when more of the world finds out about this...'

'...Yes, I'll help you...' She finally came to say, fear shrouding over her words. She really had no idea of what she was getting herself into, and helping someone who had at first seem so rash really wasn't a bonus...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I had stepped up, and was brushing off my robes, hiding my shock that so many people would come into my territory at once. I looked around and said "I just want to be left to my own devices, but I know that won't happen if this guy get's an empire. sooner or later he'll find out that I'm the best assasin there is. So, I'm with you." I said, slipping my daggers into thin air, it seemed.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • <OOC>You know I was at Karate! :P<OOC>

I stepped further into the open and said, "I don't think father or mother will interfere if he wishes to challenge their rule." I sighed and added, "It would be nice to have some company for a while."

<OOC>Gah! Evil RP block!<OOC>

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • I smiled gently. "Come on then. He's bound to be after the source of the last of the powers he hasn't already devoured. We must get to the Temple of Jinkam before him. Jinkam's amulet is a source of nuetral magic that will put Braydel over what any of us can handle." I said matter-of-a-factly.

With that, I turned and headed towards the city, hoping the would follow.

Years
  • Zeanna followed Kiara, seeing that she seemed much more delightful than she had been previously,

'So... Jinkam temple? Where exactly is that?' Zeanna asked, wanting to get to know the group a bit better... Obviously Kimira the most though. Zeanna saw that the white, pink-patterned robe that reached just above her knee was getting soaked, she obviously hadn't dried very well. She continued to look at Kimira, awaiting an answer.

Kurosaki

"Jinkam huh?" I said to myself as I began to follow, hands behind my head. "Haven't been to that area before. Sounds... interesting..."

OOC: Sorry for the short post, RPers block. xx

~Ozy~

Years
  • I sighed and said hesitantly, "There are... other magics as well. Should we fail, all hope is not lost. My brothers, perhaps, could help." I sighed and added, "As could my parents. But it would be best to stay away from both of those options. To Jinkam it is." Yuki, the man who had raised me had told me a few tales of the place, it was somewhere I had hoped to be able to visit someday.

Years
  • Zeanna looked towards the more serious-looking male.

'Tales of Jinkam...' she paused for a moment.

'...Would you care to share those tales?' She asked, very curious, wanting to get every ounce of information she could out of the group before doing anything. He definately looked like a knowledgable person.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • Can I join pleeese :D

Name:Blitz
    Physical Description: Thin and scrawney, Likes to where baggy robes to make him look... well... not so thin!, His hood and cape are totaly black, exept on the inside of the hood, the inside of the hood is a very dark red, His shirt is a dark gry colour, It is very baggy and it hangs down to his knees, He wheres a belt over his shirt and wheres dark grey baggy pants,
    Brief on Personality: When people first look at Blitz they think he is somewhat evil due to the dark cloths, But he very opisite (as many peopl in his town will tell you) He often riskes his own life to save even the most useless life
    Weapon: Blitz doesn't userly carry weopens but when he does its a pair of fighting gloves, But thats mainly for good luck
    Preference on Magic:elemental

Hope I can join :D

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • OOC: You can join, Blitz... but try to spell a bit better, alright? *laughs* Or at least cut down on the typos.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • OOC: Moving on then...

BIC: I smiled around the group, walking through the forest which was darkening. Evening was upon us, it seemed. "Well, my name, as you heard from Braydel, is Kimira. It would be nice if we had some idea whom we're fighting with, no?" I said gently.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • OOC: Sorry my keybord is abit old :P I'm used to working on my other computer!

IC:

Blitz woke up 'oh It's so late' Blitz thought seing the sun through the curtins 'I was ment to deliver some potions to the shop keeper at 6:00, Its gotta be about 10:00 Now' Blitz thought, He turned over and looked at his clock, It had been knocked off the bench and broken

"yaaawwn' Stupid Cat, That explains why my Alarm didn't go off" Blitz said to himself

Blitz walked out to the kitchen and looked at the clock on the wall "Wow I slept in all day, Better get these potions over to the store then!" Blitz said as he picked up the box of potions "I hate being delivery boy!" Blitz said as he walked outside, He couldn't see over the top of the box, But he had a fair Idea of where he was going, "The shop keeper is going to be so mad!" Blitz thought to himself

Kurosaki

"Like I mentioned earlier, my name is David. I'm a traveller, and I don't exactly have a goal as of currently. I'm more out to see the world. Who knows, this adventure could do me somes little good! However, I'm not much good when it comes to causing damage to an enemy. I specialize in the healing arts, and I barely know any other kinds of spells." I explained to the group as we continued along.

~Ozy~

Years
  • "Xin." I said, laughing a little. My, but did that feel nice. I hadn't laughed in... Longer than I could remember. "It was Yuki's idea of a joke." By way of elaboration, I added, "He was the one who raised us, father rejected us untl we came into our powers. Yuki adapted the Japanese words for past, present, and future for us. Father never did take a liking to them..." I said, now rather moody again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back