• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Life of a Mage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • I glowered, suddenly feeling the shyness I was used to well up within me. There was a hint of sadness in my eyes, but I didn't speak nor move. What was I to do.

"They're hurting you, aren't they?" I asked gently.

Myke

embodied hatred and lament
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2006
    OOC: Ack, I'm late. Oh well, here I go.

IC: I hear noises of those around me. They seem to be fighting eachother, though it seemed quite one-sided. "Geh. What are they doing?" I say, just waking up and climbing out of the tree I've been resting in. "They're.... disturbing my sleep," he said in an annoyed voice. "I may have to shed some blood if they don't shut up," he said coldly, his left hand carefully grasping the handle of one of the blades he rests on his back. He hops down the branch and lands, pulling the blade from its sheath. He took a few steps forward slowly, for he had just awoken. Then he quickens his pace, now at a fast walk. His figure could be seen by them, slowly coming closer, one of the blades now being dragged on the ground, leaving a line where he walked.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I had bent down,. grabbed my dagger, and dove away, but it seemed unneccisary now. I was laying prone on the grass, listening in. Why had I not heard anything about them? Maybe my hovel was better disguised than I gave myself credit for...

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • "They're keeping me alone." I said harshly. The anger was directed towards my parents, though, not her. "They don't want me to associate with 'commoners' such as yourself. They would kill you for even being close to me, and I assure you, your death would be niether quick nor pleasent." I shivered at the memories and said, "Now leave."

Years
  • Believing that no one had noticed her, she quickly got dressed, grabbed her rod, and hid behind a tree to see what the young girl was doing... It looked like she had 'victim' written all over her, something wasn't right... Looking around a tree, she noticed a figure slowly coming closer, seeing the glisten of a blade, shining in the soft sunlight (referring to Myke).

'Is he coming after the girl?...' She asked herself, keeping a tight hold on her rod, now looking directly at the upcoming figure.

Myke

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2006
    In seconds, I near the group of those that had so blatantly created and obstruction to his rest. "So," he said in a cold voice, void of any emotion whatsoever, then swings his blade towards the girl, Kimira, standing in front of him, stopping it at her chest, only a few inches away. "Who was it that first decided to make this rucus and awaken me?" he asked with a cruel glare at the woman. "If you speak now you may avoid death. I'm feeling generous today," he said, cocking his head to the side.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • I laughed and threw him back with a simple air spell. "Don't even try it," I whispered, turning my attention back on the one who was trying to get me to leave. There was something about him that made me want to help.

"Why do you stay?" I asked simply. "I think I could help you..."

Years
  • Zeanna watched the girls evident strength in awe.

'That guy obviously wasn't too nice... But neither is that girl... Wow...' She knew now that she'd have to wait for the rest of the people to leave before making her way back to her home from her swim. She continued to watch, curious now of the group's origins...

Myke

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2006
    He is thrown back by this unseen force, but understands that this girl must be a mage. "Oh, so you're no ordinary girl," he says with a grin. "How interesting," he says, then with a swing of his blade, a small vacuum of air slices past her, causing a small cut to form on the side of her cheek. "Really, weak magic will do... absolutely nothing. If you intend to throw me off, you'd better know more advanced spells then that," he says, smiling because this may actually be fun if it turns into a fight. He takes a step back, preparing for anything she may throw at him and looks toward her, completely ignoring all the others.

~Ozy~

Years
  • <OOC>That, my friend, is powerplaying, a most serious RP offense. You need to allow them a chance to respond to any, and I do mean ANY attack. When in doubt, err on the side of caution.<OOC>

Myke

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2006
    OOC: Yes, I know that. It wasn't really a harmful attack, nor could it do any damage to her character. If it were actually an attempt to start a fight, I would have waited for a response.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • OOC: Myke... I know you're new to the RPing world, so here's a tip: Use the PAST tense. "said" instead of "says".... "did" instead of "does".... And carefully read all posts. You'll notice that my charater has a shield up, impervious to magic, so she couldn't have been cut. I'll let it slide... but please... try not to do it again... it's almost PowerPlaying, and that's not good at all...

BIC: I growled, ignoring the man who was irking me. I kept myself focused on only the one I thought I needed to help.

Myke

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2006
    OOC: Ah, I guess I forgot about the sheild. Quite sorry about that. Maybe I'm not cut out for this role play.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • OOC: Well, right now, all we're doing is spamming my first RP back on PC. So, TAD, you have a response due to my character's offer for help... and Myke... just, well, try not to PP. Let's just move on, shall we? I don't want any more spam.

Kurosaki

IC: I was only taking a casual walk in the woods when I heard it in the distance, some sort of chaos ensuing. Curious, yet weary from the distance I had travelled, I headed towards the source.

I became wary as I became closer to the source, being careful not to let them know I was there until I at least had an idea of what was going on. I watched from behind a tree as a group was ganging up on a girl? Though I could be mistaken. Now either way, it seemed unfair. "What are you people doing?" I asked as I stepped out fom behind the tree.

~Ozy~

Years
  • "I won't risk you." I said stearnly. "I won't risk anyone. Leave." I stepped into the open now, and once again raised my bow. "All of you. Out, if you want to retain your skins. I mean that quite literally."

Myke

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2006
    I looked at the girl in front of me with an annoyed look on his face. "Ah, so you had a sheild," he said, slightly thrown off from his attack having no effect on her. (There.... Fixed... I guess) "That's cheating," he said sarcastically, trying to think of something to do that will prove to be more effective. He took a few steps back, and moved his hand along the blade, which seemed to glow over where his hand went. "I could just..." he said soflty, trailing off. "No..." he whispered, the blade went back to its normal dull black colour and he turned around. "Now's not the time..." He darts back into the trees and stops after a few seconds. Why.... couldn't I kill... he though to himself.

Years
  • '...Ridiculous... Now I see... A bunch of people standing around, too afraid to do anything... This isn't any fun...' Zeanna had a quick change of heart, walking bluntly out from behind the tree. She hopped across the stones placed shallowly in the stream, and onto the lush grass across from the tree she had hid behind bare-footed, leaving moist foot-prints on the stones. Ignoring the rest of the group, she followed the path back to the area she lived in, treating the incident like any other ordinary day...

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • OOC: Time for a plot.

BIC: A darkness fell over the group, along with an evil laughter. "Kimira, you silly girl. Did you think you could escape me for long?"

I recognized the voice. "Braydel, this isn't the time," I said, sounding rather afraid.

"I've grown powerful," the voice said. "It will be marvelous, my empire. I hope you and your new friends will enjoy their lack of freedom."

And with that, the darkness lifted, leaving me looking very shaken. In fact, I was trembling visibly. He'd found me again... He was going to take over this time... I needed help.

Years
  • Zeanna paused in her footsteps, hearing the sinister voice, and watching the temporary darkness lift. She turned around, and gave the group a blank stare, the girl in particular.

'What... The...' She was tempted to ignore the threatening message from the voice and leave, but this seemed much too important... She just had a feeling.

'... Can you... Make any sense out of what that voice said?...' Zeanna asked the group in general, knowing that the girl who she now identified as 'Kimira' would probably know something.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back