• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Life of a Mage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • OOC: Ohhh sorry, It gets confusing when it's in first person, hard to tell what's being spoken and what's not when you're too tired to pay attention to quotation marks, LOL

IC: Zeanna nodded,

'I don't think you know my name... I'm Zeanna,' She greeted, keeping a firm hold of her rod.

'I'm a summoner... And I also practice a form of combat that involves a lot of fancy movement...' She added, as if it made a difference. She was always too self-centered to realize that her physical strength was very weak.

'...If you don't mind me asking...' She paused, then thought, 'no... That would be rude to ask right now...'

'-Never mind, um... You think this walk will take a while? Will we have to stay somewhere over night?' She asked, hoping the answer was 'no'... The last thing she wanted to do was sleep in grass...

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • Blitz looked up as he was carrying the boxes "Its getting late" blitz thought "I cant go to bed right after waking up, I might aswell do some training after I take these boxes to mr tork the shop keeper"

Blitz reached the shop, It was shut but blitz had a key so he could drop things off, He went in put the potons down and left locking the door

"Time to train!" Blitz said out load heading for a nearby forrest

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • I sighed. "We can stop in town, if you'd like. I need to pick up some things anyways. Preferably some potions for my pack, as well as my kitten."

I didn't elaborate on the kitten. Dymphna would make herself well known.

I looked to Xin. "It's nice to meet you, Xin. I'm glad you decided to come along," I bubbled.

Kurosaki

"Well, I was hoping that we'd just go straight to our destination, but if this stop is needed then I suppose so." I commented as I trailed along. Judging from the group, I was one of the youngest, if not the youngest of our little band. How would this fact serve me later, if at all?

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • Blitz reached the forrest and saw a group of people

"maybe I could train with them, It's always a better training session when your with someone else"Blitz said quietly

"HEY" Blitz yelled out

"Your not lost or anything are you, I was hoping I could train with you guy's" Blitz shouted

'maybe that was abit forward' Blitz thought leaning on a tall tree

Myke

embodied hatred and lament
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2006
    He tried to stay to the back of the group, not really communicating with them, but listening closely to drive away the boredom. Hrmm... he thought. Why'd I have to end up with.... these people.... I was so close to my goal, but I guess now I have to tag along. Gah, this is stupid. He then noticed that another person was approaching. Grr, they'd better not add onto this ****ed group and make it more annoying. He gave a cruel glare at the newcomer with hatred in his eyes, blatantly telling him to stay away.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • The group didn't seem to hear blitz, So blitz ran up closer, After a while blitz got tired of running, He noticed that they where headed out of the forest and towards town,

"Fine, I guess i'll just have to train by myself" blitz said huffing and puffing while leaning on a large tree

As blitz sat down he smelt something that smelt like burning wood, Blitz loved the smell of ember, But in this case it couldn't be good. "I wonder where that smell is coming from" Blitz thought as he heard a soft crackaling noise, He looked to his left and saw a large red glow

"It must be coming from that direction!" Blitz thoguht "But I'm awfull at water magic, Oh well, Guess its a good opertunity too train it!"

Years
  • OOC: Well we all 'coincidentally' met up in the woods, a darkness loomed over us once we were all together and Braydels voice began to speak, Kiara (Mew's character) asked us to help her defeat him, and now we're on our way to Jinkam Temple because...

'Jinkam's amulet is a source of nuetral magic that will put Braydel over what any of us can handle.'

That's the sum of it, I think.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
  • OOC: Thankies!!!

IC: Jasper moved slowly his feet dragging across the ground. Soon he began to hear faint voices coming from somewhere nearby, it seemed to be a gathering of some kind by the variety of voices. He wondered why there would be any sort of gathering in these woods, for all he knew lived here were animals and himself.He crept towards the voices, and tried to remain as quiet as possible, he didn't know weither they were hostile. Once he had gotten close eneough to hear clearly what they were saying he remained hidden. He wanted to know what they were discussing. He then touched his chest with his staff and muttered a few words under his breath. He then became nearly invisible. The vanishing spell was always quite nifty in situations such as these.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • OOC: Let's keep moving, shall we?

BIC: We'd reached town again, and I smiled gently. "Alright," I started, sounding more commanding than I was used to. I quickly remedied that, going back to sounded suggestive rather than commanding.

"Let's give it the night. I think we should all meet back here by at dawn and get going to Jinkam. If we want to get there before Braydel, we can't afford any more relaxation than tonight. When we're all here, we'll head out. Hopefully, we'll get to Jinkam in a couple of days."

I paused, awaiting some kind of reaction from the rest of the group. I gently tossed my staff from one hand to the other, thumbing a particular section as I waited nervously.

Years
  • Zeanna grunted,

'Nnnnnhhhh, I can't believe I'm doing this...' She thought to herself,

'Sounds good...' She muttered, looking at the inn behind her.

'...I really don't feel like staying in a place like that alone... Does someone want to stay with me? It'll be a good way to get to know each other, too... And I won't have to stay in a dingey Inn alone... It'll be nice to have someone to talk to, about what's happened...' She asked in a soft voice, not sure if she wanted to ask in the first place, but did anyways.

'... Then again... Do I WANT to know these people...? Her high standard of living was getting in the way of her social life, as always...

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • I began thinking lightly. I had some potions to do that night... It could be done in the inn, afterall... Certainly it couldn't hurt...

I smiled gently. "I'd be happy to stay with you," I said softly, smiling at Zeanna.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • "I'd rather stay alone..." I said edgily, shifting my wait from one foot to the next. So far, everything seemd fine, but I was rather nervous still. Father and mother could still decide that this Braydel was not as bad as letting me get close to anyone. I added quietly, "Sorry. I'm just not used to people." I blushed as I said this, rather ashamed, though logically I knew that I couldn't be blamed for it.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • I cast a glance at Zeanna, looking back at Xin. "That's understandable," I said quietly, looking him over.

I turned back to Zeanna. "I have to go gather some potion ingredient first of all," I said, looking meaningfully at Xin before heading back into the woods. "I'll be back soon!" I called cheerfully.

~Ozy~

Years
  • "I'll go and find a campsite for myself." I muttered to the group as a whole, turning and walking off, into the woods as well, cloak fluttering behind me. My emotions were storming, though I kept my face relatively neutral, thankfully. I still thought I was taking a risk, but it might be best to see what was on her mind.

With my longer legs, I rapidly caught up to Kimira. cocking my head to the side, I asked, "Did you wish to talk? Your look suggested such..."

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • I didn't turn to look at him, but instead, bent down and picked at some flowering clover. "I did," I said simply.

Continuing my picking, I spoke softly. "You seem so bitter... I don't mean to pry, but it's easy enough to see that you're hurting, or being hurt...."

I stopped. Okay, maybe it wasn't easy to see... but I wasn't your usual girl either... I hoped that bit would go unnoticed, but he didn't seem the type to miss out on anything.

~Ozy~

Years
  • "Easy to see?" I mused, nodding slowly. "Perhaps." I didn't want to pry into her life, though I could tell that she was rather different in several ways. I laughed bitterly, adding, "If you couldn't already tell, I have issues with my parents. Major issues." I sighed at the thought, wanting to tell her, but... I couldn't... What would she think of me, say about me?

I gently spun Kimira about, looking her in the eyes. I asked seriously, "Can you keep a secret? A big one, one that might endanger us both?"

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • My eyes were wide, but I kept my cool. "I am already in more danger than you could possibly imagine," I whispered.

I paused, looking into his eyes. He seemed desperate, genuine. I nodded then. "I can keep a secret.... And I promise to on my life."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back