• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Date or Dump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I had not heard of her, I don't know exactly what her beliefs are or much about her personality, something about plus size fashion advocacy. I am inclined to dump because the article I'm looking at says she is depressed and has borderline personality disorder. I need somebody who is more stable.

Rita Hayworth?

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
An old film actress isn't the worst person to date. Maybe she could give me tips on my hair volume or how to seduce a man into robbing a bank for you.

Nolan Funk?

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Dump, there are very few celebrities in this world I would date, for various reasons.

Ted Bundy

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Date, Leonardo DiCaprio was kinda cute in his day! ?

Rose DeWitt Bukater from Titanic?

Years
That's not fair!!! Hyzenthlay gets Jack and I get Rose? :(
I should have come earlier, I had the biggest crush on DiCaprio in those nineties movies as a tot, Titanic, Romeo and Juliet, Man in the Iron Mask. I'm dumping Rose just because I'm mad I missed out on Jack, but she's okay as a character. I would probably normally date. You just caught me in the mood to take my frustration out on someone. So it's going to be Rose I dump!

Cal Hockley from Titanic?

Last edited:

qweenkobra

Legend Tamer
Years
I had to look him up, bc I didn't know which one he was...
But, I would DATE the actor,
But dump the character... he's not very nice.

Dr. Phil?

Years
Dump! She's so spoiled. A gym leader screaming, crying and carrying on like that in front of the trainers she is supposed to be teaching just because she did not win?

How about Olivia?(Also from pokemon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back