• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gilded Halls ★ OOC+SU

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
  • @Swift: When will I be able to post as Eden? And where should I start? These are just a couple of questions that were never elaborated on.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    @Swift: When will I be able to post as Eden? And where should I start? These are just a couple of questions that were never elaborated on.

Yep you are free to start. Use this as your prompt for your arrival, follow the same pattern (except you're arriving at lunch time, 1pm). The latest IC posts has details about lunch and if I've missed anything then just ask ><.

There's not really a 'brief summary' as very little has actually happened, there has only been one lesson and all the rest is personal progression.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    @Seph -- didn't see him, right. Also wanted a strong end for the Nurse arc to start the lunch arc. Meeting Fuyu's character for lunch.
    @all Angel will be her new roommate soon :P

Khawill

<3
    Years
  • Full name: Definite Lorenzo
    Appearance: He is a caramel skinned teen who stands at 5"7 and has broad shoulders. He weighs 127 pounds and lacks noticeable body fat. His hair is shaved, even on all sides, and is black. He has brown eyes. His face is handsome and cleanly shaven, and he has a thin jaw. He has no acne or facial blemishes. He has extremely white teeth, shown at all times by his smile.
    His shoulders are about 2ft wide, though he has long, toned arms. His legs are well muscled. He has a six pack and a straight back. His clothes are rather unorthodox, as he wears a white trench coat that remains unbuttoned at all times. Under it he wears a white t-shirt and regular jeans. (Seriously, he keeps several sets of the same clothing.) He also wears teal sneakers.

History
    : Definite is a mixed African American who was born in Germany and has lived in three countries, and four states. Both his parents are in the military, and as such he moves around a lot. He lacks any childhood friends because his longest friendship was three years long. This has caused him to be both sad and positive at the same time. He had his powers from a young age, developing the force part first, and then the friction part as a middle schooler. Additionally at almost every school he has been to, he has been a trouble maker. His misdemeanors come from his inability to not start a fight, and his most common reason is to stop a bully. (Unfortunately, even verbal abuse to him is just enough for a good punch or kick, and as such has labeled him at every school as a bully of bullies.) . In his early high school years, he was able to beat some of the seniors (as the new kid none the less) and became a target of those who wanted to prove themselves stronger than him. He also joined the cultural club as a break dancer.
    He considers himself a just person, and although misguided, has always done things for good reasons. (Though if challenged to a fight or dance contest, he is more than happy to go toe-to-toe with anyone). He was sent to the school due to his dedicated strength, dancing ability, and above average intelligence.

Ability name: Rotation
    Explanation: Definite is able to use psychic energy to remove friction and can apply a force on an object. He is resistant to dizziness or motion sickness, and is also immune to any damage done by falling. Physically he is very naturally adept and agile, allowing him to be quite strong even without his powers. His powers allow him to hit much harder and move much faster, making it a much more physical and combat oriented power. His power allows complete rotations, horizontally and vertically. This combines with his strength to make a visually appealing fighting or dance style.
    He is able to remain airborne for several seconds at a constant height by spinning.
    Unlike his name, his fighting and dance style is anything but Definite, as he prefers random movements, changing direction of spins constantly.
    Note: He can spin both like a top, and like a wheel. Spinning like a wheel looks like front/back flips, while spinning like a top looks like twirling. He doesn't have to settle with full rotations, thus power is normally increased by sudden segments of rotations. He can easily spin on one leg or arm, and it won't twist them (because he is spinning his entire body on a thin layer of a frictionless surface, much like ice)
    Limitations:
    -His power is diminished with distance, objects farther than twice his arm's length are completely safe from his power, and at just half that it would really only work on a plate at best.

-His power and the way he uses it are very physically demanding, it is countered by constant activity and physical training.

-Without friction, he is unable to move and prone to slipping, unless he uses the force part of his power, this means he has to practice control of both parts, and use them perfectly. (He compares it to playing guitar or piano where both hands have to play two different things at once) This also forces him to focus much more when using his powers, and he tunnel visions easily.

-His ability to maintain height means he can't go up or down, and will only last 5 seconds

-He has trouble facing people who can run away or keep their distance (resulting in a stalemate)

Room Number: 6

Edit* I can't decide if I want to actually get rid of my last character, or act as if he didn't exist in the first place. (I'm not sure which is the easiest to transition from)

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • If Liam stayed inside the room and took a nap, it would have been a great encounter between him and Selena. He's such a gentlemen. xD

Writing at it's finest. Pure comedy gold. :P

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
  • It Helps that he's afraid of what Selena would think if he went if he went in =P Trust me he wants to but he does try to be a gentleman. If you want that funny encounter I'm sure we can work something out ;)

Aaaaaanyways I'm sure the escapades of Angel and Ginny will be legendary.

Years
  • I have to say thank you to JNathan for bunnying Kyle for me I had to sleep last night and I've got a pretty closed schedule until school start back up. So I will be off and on I will have a post up by 1 AM (EST) ! :)

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • I have to say thank you to JNathan for bunnying Kyle for me I had to sleep last night and I've got a pretty closed schedule until school start back up. So I will be off and on I will have a post up by 1 AM (EST) ! :)
    don't mention it. It was nothing.
    Is it me or Ginny has too many "partners" on her first day? :P

Years
  • nahh they ain't partners. sounds like too much commitment :P of course her behaviour begs the question of when/if she'll settle down?

Sephear

Years
  • Yeah we're not her partners...Selena is a bi-hottie and Will and Evan are suckers

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • It Helps that he's afraid of what Selena would think if he went if he went in =P Trust me he wants to but he does try to be a gentleman. If you want that funny encounter I'm sure we can work something out ;)

Aaaaaanyways I'm sure the escapades of Angel and Ginny will be legendary.

Nah, that's fine. By next post, Selena's going to come out of there and find Liam outside. (next post might get posted tonight depending on things...I got asked to work on a design for a good friend).

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • Theeere we go! Finally got myself a post written after the two friends I had living here (Who wrecked my place, by the way, bastards) has finally gone home. Matthias going through some lunchytimes and being happy with his newfound friendship with Selena :D

Anyone wanna go up and chat with him, feel free to! But you might wanna drop me a VM or something, either to make a joined post, or just to let me know :3 Ta.

P.S. What do you guys think of me colouring in Matthias' name? It's just to give it a bit more flair and make it easier to see what he either thinks, does or says. No? Yes? Indifferent exclamation?

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Ginny's got no partners! Just a single girl living the single life n_n

Years
  • Well I just posted and Kyle is a little emotional right now. He really does feel like Priscilla's older brother. Any thoughts?

Sephear

Years
  • Yeah, I'm a consort! Gentleman!

@Megan If you don't remember the plant, look back at the posts where Will went to the pool, I described it in decent detail there =P

Last edited:
    Back