• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Blasting Off Version/ Team Rocket Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

k-van

Ruler of K-vanian Empire
Years
Do you have any idea when the next beta will be out?

And I also found another bug (I think) that I am not sure if it was posted already but and pokemon that is not from Kanto do not evolve. I think its because you do not have the national pokedex. You might want to try fixing that because I can't evolve my bagon or any other pokemon I have from Johto and Hoenn.

dragonite trainer

Retro Gamer, rarely here anymore.
Years
Do you have any idea when the next beta will be out?

And I also found another bug (I think) that I am not sure if it was posted already but and pokemon that is not from Kanto do not evolve. I think its because you do not have the national pokedex. You might want to try fixing that because I can't evolve my bagon or any other pokemon I have from Johto and Hoenn.

Around this weekend. I'm sorry for the long wait, but I'm back. THis weekend I'll have an update.

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
Another Team Rocket style hack with the main character being part of Team Rocket, eh? Sounds interesting with the main character being the villain rather than being a hero. I do like the storyline, sounds rather interesting.

Now for my suggestions:

Changing the Tileset - I'm sure a hack would look much better with tilesets inserted rather than using the ones that come with Pokémon FireRed/LeafGreen. Especially for the tilesets used for indoors.

Changing the Music - It's not like that you would have to do it or anything, but it sure would be nice to hear some better music than the default FireRed/LeafGreen ones.

I hope those suggestions helped, because I'm sure if you want the hack to become way better, then those two suggestions would be the way to go.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 1, 2023
Are Team Rockets balloons going to be in this game?

If not, I would suggest making Jesse, James and Meowth playable characters, I would also suggest you make some kind of story where you run into Butch and the other girl....

One last suggestion: Make it possible to travel around all regions, use Team Rockets balloons and robots

Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2010
It's a good hack cause your in team rocket it would be awsome if you have strong pokemon & catch legendaries & have all the starters.

Father Ash

Born from the fire.
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2011
I'd be up for some of the mapping for this. Just saying though, I don't think that it's possible to include Kanto, Johto AND Hoenn. Simply because there's no extra space to be adding in so many areas. It'd probably be easier to only include Hoenn except maybe for the opening where we can keep Vermilion City so we have the boat animation thing from Vermilion to wherever.

I'll sort something out actually, just to illustrate my point.

dragonite trainer

Years
I'd be up for some of the mapping for this. Just saying though, I don't think that it's possible to include Kanto, Johto AND Hoenn. Simply because there's no extra space to be adding in so many areas. It'd probably be easier to only include Hoenn except maybe for the opening where we can keep Vermilion City so we have the boat animation thing from Vermilion to wherever.

I'll sort something out actually, just to illustrate my point.

I agree. It may just be parts of regions.

It's a good hack cause your in team rocket it would be awsome if you have strong pokemon & catch legendaries & have all the starters.

All the starters are there. Still working on legendaries.

You don't need to change the tileset or music. The ROM Hack is fine the way it is. Minor tileset changes are somewhat okay like using Emerald's grass though.

Agreed. Although the jhoto team rocket music would be nice. My first pokemon game was crystal.

Are Team Rockets balloons going to be in this game?

If not, I would suggest making Jesse, James and Meowth playable characters, I would also suggest you make some kind of story where you run into Butch and the other girl....

One last suggestion: Make it possible to travel around all regions, use Team Rockets balloons and robots

AWESOME IDEA!!! I could replace the boat with a balloon with the face of your starter, or a Dragonite... I like Dragonites...

Another Team Rocket style hack with the main character being part of Team Rocket, eh? Sounds interesting with the main character being the villain rather than being a hero. I do like the storyline, sounds rather interesting.

Now for my suggestions:

Changing the Tileset - I'm sure a hack would look much better with tilesets inserted rather than using the ones that come with Pokémon FireRed/LeafGreen. Especially for the tilesets used for indoors.

Changing the Music - It's not like that you would have to do it or anything, but it sure would be nice to hear some better music than the default FireRed/LeafGreen ones.

I hope those suggestions helped, because I'm sure if you want the hack to become way better, then those two suggestions would be the way to go.

Possibly. Just a few.

Well its nice to see you are still working on it.

Yeah. This summer my computer died, so I had to start from my patch as a restore point.

ONE LAST THING...
I don't know if 2.0 has it, but in the beta I'm programming, the game crashes in cerulean city. I'm testing on my iphone, though, so it might have something to do with that. Tell me if the BIOS doesn't like it on the next release, please.

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2010
i have a couple of things, one in all the pokecenters when the guy behind the desk thing talks to you after he healed your pokemon he randomly changes into a different guy and then back. two in mt. moon all the rocket people attack you which doesnt really make sense because your on team rocket and three you havent really changed anything except the very beginning. the story is pretty much exactly the same just with a different costume.

dragonite trainer

Years
i have a couple of things, one in all the pokecenters when the guy behind the desk thing talks to you after he healed your pokemon he randomly changes into a different guy and then back. two in mt. moon all the rocket people attack you which doesnt really make sense because your on team rocket and three you havent really changed anything except the very beginning. the story is pretty much exactly the same just with a different costume.

Yeah. That's where Nurse Joy normally bows. I have to remove that from the script.

I want to help with spriting. Personally, I think the backsprite needs work.

That's great! I'll set it up tomorrow. Just join my site:
teamrocketpokemon.webs.com

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2011
But i think for Rocket base and the Silph Hijacking it must NOT be Team Rocket. If that so, that's mean player is betraying TEAM ROCKET. That's my improve. For others, it's wonderful. I've been thinking for a Pokemon Story but we are in Rocket Forces.

Because Team MAGMA/AQUA is defeated. I will recommend you that Rocket forces will have a fight with Magma/Aqua.

dragonite trainer

Years

I'l say this again...
I AM NOWHERE NEAR DONE.

I know its not great... yet.

I appreciate your feedback, and I'll take it into account.

Christian95

Warrior of the forest
Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2014
You should add Rocket Balls into the hack and make them purchasable at the Team Rocket Bases. You should make them look like they did in the card. It would be cool using Rocket Balls to steal other trainers Pokemon!!!

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2014
interesting ideas, pretty cool hack.
the trainer backsprite looks alright but needs some work :) (better than i could do anyways lol)

KidMartian

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 2, 2013
One of the first hacks i ever played and one of my favorite! im making my own hack called rise of team chaos. Its kinda like you are playing as team rocket! but im just starting on it so yeah...but i love hacks where you can play as a bad guy! i think the best one so far is toxic purple! that one was great! but anyway, i cant wait till you release a new version!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back