• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Blasting Off Version/ Team Rocket Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonite trainer

Retro Gamer, rarely here anymore.
Years
i really like your story idea! are you completely recreating the hoenn reigon?
As much as I can. I don't know if there's enough free space for the whole thing.

Sorry 4 getting back to you so late. Ok. I'll join.
Thanks! join at my website:
http://teamrocketpokemon.webs.com/
Looks good. I would most definetely play this. Oh yea, you spelled Johto wrong.

Thanks! DL's are also on my site.

You should add Rocket Balls into the hack and make them purchasable at the Team Rocket Bases. You should make them look like they did in the card. It would be cool using Rocket Balls to steal other trainers Pokemon!!!

GOOD IDEA. That'll be in the next release if I can manage it!

interesting ideas, pretty cool hack.
the trainer backsprite looks alright but needs some work :) (better than i could do anyways lol)

Agreed. I don't know how to change pallettes in Tile Molester. (Sorry for the bad program name)

One of the first hacks i ever played and one of my favorite! im making my own hack called rise of team chaos. Its kinda like you are playing as team rocket! but im just starting on it so yeah...but i love hacks where you can play as a bad guy! i think the best one so far is toxic purple! that one was great! but anyway, i cant wait till you release a new version!

Thanks for the encouragement. I do agree with you about Toxic Purple.
I'd love to see your hack!

But i think for Rocket base and the Silph Hijacking it must NOT be Team Rocket. If that so, that's mean player is betraying TEAM ROCKET. That's my improve. For others, it's wonderful. I've been thinking for a Pokemon Story but we are in Rocket Forces.

Because Team MAGMA/AQUA is defeated. I will recommend you that Rocket forces will have a fight with Magma/Aqua.

I haven't gotten to silph yet. I'm going to have the scientists that didn't join team rocket and Red take the Rocket's and Blue's places.
Magma was already defeated by Landon or whoever the hoenn character(sic) is. This is afterwards (post-end-of-game).

this sounds right when will the first beta be out

I like a fellow dragonite trainer.

It's up on my website, has been for months (BY THE WAY, I SHOULD CHANGE BETA TO ALPHA):
http://teamrocketpokemon.webs.com/

TO EVERYONE:
It's not very completed yet. I go to a private school and my parents never give me a break from homework, so I can normally only work on it during summertime (And spring break).
Please help and support this hack, and I'm so sorry I can't work on it more often.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023

Can I become a mapper? Thanks if I can. ;)

Last edited:
Years
I found a bug on the gengar pokeball. It gave me a 30 gengar(before getting starter since it was wrongly positioned as you already stated) and it didn't dissapear. I got two more gengars from it and it then does no message. It made my life easy(got to after 1st real challenge with dragonz) but then I went to vermillion and I tried entering pokecenter just for the LULZ and it actually entered and was mapped like the rocket healing center, then I thought, "simple enough, I exit from same place as rocket thing" then I healed and it said as if it was rocket base but was a normal PC then I went to stairs and they didn't work so I got stuck there then stopped playing. So for the bugs I give it a 3/5 if not it would be 5/5

dragonite trainer

Years
Can I become a mapper? Thanks if I can. ;)

Of course. just register on my site.

I found a bug on the gengar pokeball. It gave me a 30 gengar(before getting starter since it was wrongly positioned as you already stated) and it didn't dissapear. I got two more gengars from it and it then does no message. It made my life easy(got to after 1st real challenge with dragonz) but then I went to vermillion and I tried entering pokecenter just for the LULZ and it actually entered and was mapped like the rocket healing center, then I thought, "simple enough, I exit from same place as rocket thing" then I healed and it said as if it was rocket base but was a normal PC then I went to stairs and they didn't work so I got stuck there then stopped playing. So for the bugs I give it a 3/5 if not it would be 5/5

The pokecenter thing is because I haven't gotten there yet,but when you change the map on one pokecenter, all of them do.
and the gengar thing was supposed to be behind those trees. I do know why it would give so many. I probably used a temporary flag by mistake. I'll check it out.

The dragons are there to be difficult.
:)

And to everybody else:
I'm programming a LEGENDARY POKEMON event for mt. moon in the next release. I think you'll like it,but my parents confiscated my laptop so I'll "concentrate on school work", so it may be until spring break or summer vacation when I can make a (major) release.
I can still work on it at school, though. So it won't be so bad.
Please report any further bugs. I'm programming a ton of new stuff during school. Expect great things of the next update!

PM me if you are a scripter and want to know what to do for the Legendary Pokemon script. Whoever gets it done first, and done satisfactorally, will have his/her script in the game!

One last thing,
I think I will release a weekly, biweekly, or whenever-my-schedule-permits-ly update. Just minor fixes and updates. It may not be stable,though. Official releases will still be the main, official source,though. If you want them,(starting whenever I have time) I will probably make no reference on Pokecommunity, I'll just add a link or repo on my website.

P.S.
(EDITED ON FEB. 11, 2011 AT 3:23 PM)
v2.0.5 Alpha (Unstable biweekly/ whenever I have timely build) is public. It is in an incomplete state, but it is just a brainstorming release. These things may not be present in the next full release.
Just what I have done now in my brainstorming. I probably won't have that huge mountain in the full release.
http://teamrocketpokemon.webs.com/downloads.htm

P.P.S.
(EDITED ON FEB.16, 2011 at 3:23 PM)
I will now be releasing two versions for the time being:
One based off of JPAN's hacked FireRed engine
qqqAnd one based off of the normal engine.
My reasoning is the extra functionality of JPAN's version,but I have to recompile most of my scripts/reassign them.

P.P.P.S.
(Edited on feb. 17, 2011 at 11:38 PM)
Sorry for the slow updates. My work kept being wiped out with my computer after virus attacks, and it's been in my dad's office for two months now so I can't use it. I can only work on my hack during free periods at school.
Anyway, the 2.0.6 "weekly" build has been released. It's a tiny update. I had MUCH more stuff done on my computer in my dad's office.
Again, I'm sorry I can't go any faster.
Happy president's day on monday!

Last edited:

sr.kat

A hacker from Brazil...
Years
That looks really cool!Play as a team rocket member,very interesting.I will play right now!

Good Luck,and i hope you finish it!

dragonite trainer

Years
That looks really cool!Play as a team rocket member,very interesting.I will play right now!

Good Luck,and i hope you finish it!

I'll try my best.

TO EVERYBODY ELSE:
I may be rewriting the story slightly, or have it set in an alternate timeline. This may make more sense due to some of the changes I have in mind.
And I'm experiencing a bug with the Pokecenters I hope to fix soon. It's taking longer than I expected though, so be patient.

Last edited:

dragonite trainer

Years
Soz for not coming back, My computer was confiscated by the parents (...We all hate them occasionally ;)) and so I cant do much now. Soz. Feel free to keep commenting, but progress will be nonexistent for at least a little while. HOWEVER, at summer school I'm doing web design and I'm trying to make a new Team Rocket Version Homepage.

Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2017
Maybe I can help you with the story? I really like the idea, but I am very bad at scripting, mapping and spriting. So if you need any help, or don't have any idea's for a moment, then you can always call for help.

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2016
no that was some other guy...btw, i didnt know this was back up! i thought u quit a year ago? maby im just crazy!

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2013
I like your idea so far. its good to play on the bad side for the change. If you need any help with the story, just private message me with where you are in the story and I'll see what i can do to help.

Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2023
Are there any beta tester spaces left? I love to judge other people's projects.

k-van

Ruler of K-vanian Empire
Years
Nice to see this is back up. I played it a while back and managed to get to saffron or something. Maybe I will try it again and see how it goes.

hinkage

Everyone currently in an argument with this member
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
It looks like you spent more time making the logo than you did making the game.

Not to kill your dreams, but it looks like you barely gave things a second look once you made them. Well, the MINOR things you changed, anyway.

dragonite trainer

Years

Not to kill your dreams, but it looks like you barely gave things a second look once you made them. Well, the MINOR things you changed, anyway.

That's why I'm rewriting it. Please read the post before you post.

Years

Not to kill your dreams, but it looks like you barely gave things a second look once you made them. Well, the MINOR things you changed, anyway. You should really spend a bit more time checking over things after you edit them- and you should probably spend a bit more time on things in general, but no offence. :)

If you simply added something like the bolder part then that wouldn't have been considered rude. :/

Now everyone, can we keep discussion to THIS hack, please? Any other discussions can be kept to VMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back