• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That? You decide! [Version 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Eat soup with my face, I'll wait for it to cool down first, and slowly eat it. I don't want to stab my tongue then it would be painful to eat any meal

Ice skate or roller skate?

Years
  • Ice is pretty,
    Be the fairy who can't fly, at least fairies are cute.

Take a time machine to past time and place or take a space ship into uncharted territories and discover new worlds.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Night time is more peaceful and quiet, but I prefer the day, especially at dawn or dusk since the sky is prettier there, and there's no darkness anywhere

Sit through a paleontology related 12 hour lecture or a astronomy related 12 hour lecture?

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Funnily enough when I was younger I woke up at 1am every morning for no reason and the dark really scared me, so those two options might as well have been the same. But I'll go with facing my biggest fear because I'll definitely learn to overcome it or maybe not

Swim across a river full of crocodiles or run across a busy street?

Years
    • Seen today
    Run across a busy street. At least there's the chance people stop, and I'd rather get hit by a car than dragged underwater and eaten by a crocodile.

Mop floor or Vacuum floor?

TY

Never be able to say what you think, or always speak when you think of something?

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    always speak when you think of something. People will know and despair at my constant speaking

Figure skating or synchronized swimming?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back