• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That? You decide! [Version 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Not brushing your teeth, my breath stinks regardless the whole day but I can use a breath mint plus make it up with excess tooth brushing. Not having a bath for two days Id smell worse than I already naturally do

Get an injection from the doctor through the armpits or butt?

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Jogging on a sidewalk, I much prefer jogging through nice weather in the morning and enjoying the scenery than staying in one spot for a long period of time, I'd get bored easily

Winter or summer weather?

Years
  • Summer

Fight Scylla who has six long necks with grizzly heads and has 12 tentacle legs OR fight Medusa who has snakes as hair with 1 tentacle leg and gazing upon her face will turn you into stone?

Years
  • Escalator, I can do either but I think I would get to where I want to go faster on an escalator, no holding the door for people or stopping on other floors first.

Maleficent of Sleeping Beauty or The Evil Queen of Snow White? (Grimhilde is the official name btw.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back