• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That? You decide! [Version 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I wanna say Calzone. I've only had one once, but it was really good! It's also basically just a pizza that gets smashed together.

Tea or coffee?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
No coffee for sure, I sometimes drink tea because it's basically hot water with nothing in it and it trumps hunger ^^"

Stop eating, or stop sleeping?

Years
Stop sleeping I guess. I have serious sleep issues right now, so it feels like I get none anyway.

Spoiler:

Which are you more likely to do: feed the ducks, or feed the garden birds?

Years
I have bird feed hanging outside actually. Don't think I've ever fed the ducks. Wouldn't mind trying I guess, but they usually run away if I get anywhere near.

(start) collecting coins or (start) collecting stamps?

StCooler

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
I used to collect both ^^"
Maybe stamps though, not sure why.

Eat vanilla ice cream for the rest of your life, or eat chocolate ice cream for the rest of your life?

Years
Hmmm.... I suppose Island. Both can be harsh depending on exact circumstances though.

Gain the ability to breathe underwater or talk to animals?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 9, 2021
Breathe underwater.

If you had to procure funds via gambling would you do it by playing poker or betting sports?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 9, 2021
Photography is where it's at

Steven Universe or O.K. K.O. Let's Be Heroes?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Online now
Steven Universe. I have never even heard of the latter

Squiggly lines or straight lines?

~~~~~ ______________________

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I can't draw straight lines for the life of me; so squiggly it is!

Cactus or acorn tree?

StCooler

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
Professor Acorn-Tree ftw :)

Explore space, or explore the abyss?

Years
The abyss. I think. 🤔 I mean space is vast, and I'd probably need cryo sleep or something to even get a decent distance and explore something.

Eat your least favorite food or spend a day with the person you can't stand the most?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
What if I force them to eat my least favorite food? Honestly, I'd prefer the food, though. A lot of people I don't like find themselves on a list they don't want to be on.
Professor Acorn-Tree ftw :)

Explore space, or explore the abyss?
I've seen the abyss more times than I can count. So I'd pick space just for a change of scenery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back