• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Ttar0914

Years
  • yeah it's the orange cup xD

but there's a prob --' when i talk with blue he says i need to help gramps @' i talked with prof oak and went to mirage island i went to everyplace and nothing happened can you tell me where can i find Clipped Wings ?

The Clipped Wings aren't in yet. Aethestode stated it a few days ago.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    iBH4SeL.png
    iBH4SeL.png
    aCi4kif.png
    5v8mdmP.png
    h4yMprf.png

Just going through the game polishing some stuffs. I've revamped all the pokemon sprite (notice Bulbasaur and Ekans has their Gen 4 sprites). I've also fixed up the Pokemon Icon for the newer Pokemon. In addition, new pokemon now have their own Pokedex entry (they're not Rattata anymore!)

Mugshot will display when fighting important trainers.

Note: Also added a feature where you can change your own cloths (You can either pick Red Chapter Cloths or FireRed Cloths).

Good news! It won't be compatible! Isn't that news just fantastic!?
    Nah, sorry. I can't help it. The draw backs of implementing a lot of new features in is that the new features will break the original save file. Basically forcing you to restart.

To be honest, that's actually a good thing since I can now enlarge the bag size, add real mega evolution and primal reversion, expand Trainer flags (so you can actually fight trainers in other region), etc.

Some glitches in the game:

1) Going down from Cerulean City, players body is been glitched (some times) .
    Spoiler:

2) Before I enter to the orange league cup, these two were telling that I am the winner for both indigo league and orange league.
    Spoiler:

3) In that event, some words were missing and so we don't get the full story.
    Spoiler:

4) Talking to this guy, the game freezes.
    Spoiler:

5) This isn't Rival Blue. (Location Route 18)
    Spoiler:

6) When we saw them before?
    Spoiler:

7) After catching Volcanion from day it happened suddenly night. (It was fixed after entering a building.)
    Spoiler:

8) Here I am talking to the air. The event doesn't happen correctly.
    Spoiler:

9) Here some words are missing and we don't get the full story of Hoopa.
    Spoiler:

Some of these glitches, I have sent them before and you said you would fix them, but as we see, you didn't fix them. Please fix them.

Also, are you planning to add "Animeland" ? It would be interesting.
    And please add the primal reversion of Hoopa.
    Can't wait for beta 12 and the new things you would add!!!
    Especially, for the Arc in Hoenn with the red,blue,green orb and for the Arc in Nahomi Region saving Green from the Zombies :D :P !!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    1.How can I pass the Shellder block the way at Key Lime Island ?
    2.Where is Ice Cave [ or anything I can't remember , sorry ] to go after helping Jynx [ fight Officer-Jenny]
    3.how to pass Rapras block the way ?
    thanks

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    1.How can I pass the Shellder block the way at Key Lime Island ?
    2.Where is Ice Cave [ or anything I can't remember , sorry ] to go after helping Jynx [ fight Officer-Jenny]
    thanks

1. Talk to them and then go to Nurse Joy. Then she will tell you to go to her home and when you go to her home, she will say to you to dive and find a medicine.
    2. You would find this place later in the game.

Years
  • 1.How can I pass the Shellder block the way at Key Lime Island ?
    thanks

1. talk to nurse joy, she will help you.
    2. you will reach to ice cave later in the game.
    3. that path will be unblocked later in the game.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    btw will you change the battle backgrounds in the future or incorporate pokemon/trainer animations?

making own pokedex entry is not easy and would take lot of work and time. I salute you for that dedication. does this include pokedex entry for sarapi etc?

about "You can either pick Red Chapter Cloths or FireRed Cloths" why not include the team rocket cloth too since in the story you took it away form a grunt :) maybe a team magma team aqua team plasma uniform too? just suggesting

Its ok to restart always from the start when new beta is released because your updates are really worth it. We love your work. :) :t222::15:

Can you add the pokemon that can walk with you? I know theres so many npc and rivals and stuff but I feel its kinda lonely. XD

Some glitches in the game:

1) Going down from Cerulean City, players body is been glitched (some times) .
    Spoiler:

2) Before I enter to the orange league cup, these two were telling that I am the winner for both indigo league and orange league.
    Spoiler:

3) In that event, some words were missing and so we don't get the full story.
    Spoiler:

4) Talking to this guy, the game freezes.
    Spoiler:

5) This isn't Rival Blue. (Location Route 18)
    Spoiler:

6) When we saw them before?
    Spoiler:

7) After catching Volcanion from day it happened suddenly night. (It was fixed after entering a building.)
    Spoiler:

8) Here I am talking to the air. The event doesn't happen correctly.
    Spoiler:

9) Here some words are missing and we don't get the full story of Hoopa.
    Spoiler:

Some of these glitches, I have sent them before and you said you would fix them, but as we see, you didn't fix them. Please fix them.

Also, are you planning to add "Animeland" ? It would be interesting.
    And please add the primal reversion of Hoopa.
    Can't wait for beta 12 and the new things you would add!!!
    Especially, for the Arc in Hoenn with the red,blue,green orb and for the Arc in Nahomi Region saving Green from the Zombies :D :P !!!

Ty, I'll fix up those glitches for Beta 12. Thanks for the screenshot. Makes squashing bugs a lot easier.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    btw will you change the battle backgrounds in the future or incorporate pokemon/trainer animations?

making own pokedex entry is not easy and would take lot of work and time. I salute you for that dedication. does this include pokedex entry for sarapi etc?

about "You can either pick Red Chapter Cloths or FireRed Cloths" why not include the team rocket cloth too since in the story you took it away form a grunt :) maybe a team magma team aqua team plasma uniform too? just suggesting

Its ok to restart always from the start when new beta is released because your updates are really worth it. We love your work. :) :t222::15:

Can you add the pokemon that can walk with you? I know theres so many npc and rivals and stuff but I feel its kinda lonely. XD

Touched did a Follow Me Routine tho, wouldn't that work? xD ...
    It would be a hella paint to do tho.. but you could just limit it to the Pokemons that Red got in the Manga and that would work just fine, imho.

I'll take a look at it later. Thanks

Just curious, but can we have movepool lists for all pokemon at some point? I hope there's some new moves for some pokemon. The bulbasaur line could use some more diversity since even with it's role as a support pokemon, Venusaur can only do so much. If it could somehow do Earth Power (to fill the special niche it has better than a mixed set using earthquake) that would be amazing.

I really don't know man... I've spent 3 days straight inserting Gen 4-6 Pokemon... (still not finish inserting yet).
    As for Venusaur, sure, I can do that.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Nothing, that's the end of the game. You beat Bruno and got frozen by Lorelei, since it was a trap.

Lorelei didn't do anything tho.
    Bruno just pushes Red to the cliff, Pikachu runned away and that's the end..
    I don't like the reset thing tho, it makes all the experience points from the battle gone to waste :/

ON:
    Some bugs to report:

1) As in Beta 10c, this cutscene is still bugged..
    I think Blue should be there, but he's not:
    iav9gkT.png

2) Also, just started the Mirage Island Arc (I wanted to go to Hamlim Island, but Oak just gave me the Ticket to Mirage Island ;_; ...) and found this unobtainable pokeball, it's like a statue:
    RUP0j7G.png

Also, does anyone know how to get "Ice Punch" into my Mega Poliwrath? ..
    I'm seriously tired of Ice Beam since I Fully EV Trained my Poliwrath's Atk Stat instead of Sp. Atk ;_; ...

Years
    • Seen today
    Hi, I hope it hasn't been asked before, or I missed anything, but is there an updated location guide, the only one i could find is more than a year old.
    PS: thanks for all your work done on such a great game

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2016
    I can't fuse Venutoise. When I select the Venusaur the game just exits out of it the fusion process every time.

Also, anyone know where the Zapmolcuno recipe is?

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2023
    so anyone know how kangaskid evolve to cubone , kangaskhan and kangaskhoon?

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2016
    I get Sylveon in the future...
    WHAT I HAVE TO DO NOW???

Last edited by a moderator:

Ttar0914

Years
  • Lorelei didn't do anything tho.
    Bruno just pushes Red to the cliff, Pikachu runned away and that's the end...

Guess it's like this in the game, which I don't have a problem with, but according to what I've read in the manga, it was Lorelei who froze Red, because he couldn't tell them anything about Giovanni's whereabouts, so I thought, this would be the same in the game as well.
    Here's a little summary I've found, regarding the battle vs Bruno:

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    1. Talk to them and then go to Nurse Joy. Then she will tell you to go to her home and when you go to her home, she will say to you to dive and find a medicine.
    2. You would find this place later in the game.

1. talk to nurse joy, she will help you.
    2. you will reach to ice cave later in the game.
    3. that path will be unblocked later in the game.

Thanks so much :")

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2016
    I can't fuse Venutoise. When I select the Venusaur the game just exits out of it the fusion process every time.

Also, anyone know where the Zapmolcuno recipe is?

For Venustoise, try having Venusaur and Blastoise at the bottom of your party that worked for me

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2018
    u need to get the batteryy then go to valencia island the big machine in the pokemon center press future

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • WHAT I HAVE TO DO AFTER GETTING SYLVEON AT THE FUTURE??!!

Go back through the teleport block and that's it, that's all that quest has to offer you.
    Now keep doing the Orange Archipielago Arc normally.
    Also, try to avoid caps since they're synonym of screaming as if you were in a Football Stadium, which isn't the case.

Back