• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

League of Legends

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I am currently 1/2 Just had some really stupid team mates like a leo jumping over walls by dragon onto enemy braum/Vayne and dieing, Then a horrid Fizz mid that fed zed, Zed had first blood before minions had even spawn. Was a straight 1V1 for whatever reason. So its going horribly haha. Doesn't help I havent played for months either really.

Years
I was placed in Platinum II (Diamond III before Reset) . I had a 3-7 Standing on my Placements. Its not bad but I could've Done better.

I play on League of Legends PH.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I was S4 last season. Went 6-4 and got Bronze I! I didn't mind actually, it was pretty good consider my MMR. Uh my provisionals were... unexciting, honestly. I just kinda did my thing while people carried or got carried. The ones we lost were all our faults. My mentality is that we win as a team and lose as a team. If we lose, it's no big deal.

LCS stuff is exciting but I haven't been really keeping up with it. I pretty much supported all of the big teams last season though so I guess I'll be okay with whoever wins? Them Korean debuts though.

The thing about ranked is that it really brings out my inner competitiveness. So this might cause a lot of internal screaming on my behalf but I think I'm gonna hold off ranked after getting back to Silver. I'd rather just play League a few times a week other than trying to constantly climb the ladder and becoming annoyed when x or y goal doesn't happen. So to spare me the problems of getting obsessed with ranked, I'd rather just stick with normals haha. :>

(after all, the gold border can wait. ... I think.)

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Them Korean debuts though.

If you mean Impact on Team Impulse and Piglet on Team Liquid not winning their games since their debuts on the NA LCS? It was quite sad. Piglet hasn't won a game with TL after the team's run ins with C9 and TSM, given that well, its C9 and TSM. I'm not saying that those teams are invincible especially at the current state of the NA LCS Scene, but well Team Liquid (or curse) never had enough luck against those big NA teams. Impact had it better. While he did lose on his first game with Impulse, they got better this week.

Team Gravity 3-1? I guess either Saint's working really hard now especially at the current state of S5 Meta (Hard engage vs Disengage, none of that silly siege stuff now) which by the way, I truly enjoy based on my own experiences with the game as even people in Yolo que don't go out and pick Siege champs now. Or maybe that Gravity's Support Bunny is such a god-man-beast. Dear Arcues he's my favorite support player in the NA scene right now.

About this patch:
So RekSai got some base damage nerfs... which honestly, I do not really mind. I'm not easily swayed by a damage nerf as long as there's still some good damage scaling. RekSai's damage pre-nerfs were just truly truly outrageous if you asked me. I've never played a jungler that had so much damage after picking up ONE DAMAGE ITEM (All she needs is that Ranger's Trailblazer Warrior Enchant and she's good to go on tunneling towards squishies). Even i thought that she's a little frustrating to go up against when she's handled by good opponents. I'm still working on her though. She's got the potentials that I like when i play.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
This patch is strange. Mid lane is actually quite different, considering it was only really dfg that was changed. I'm disappointed in the upcoming Ahri nerfs. I don't mind the range nerf so much, she kinda needed it, I'll be honest. But the damage decrease as well? That's not necessary. Making her play risky was all Riot needed to do. her damage isn't that strong right now as it is. The problem is she doesn't TAKE any damage, because no one can reach her. The changes to Ahri this patch were interesting however.

Rek'Sai... Is amazing. What can I say? There is a reason she was banned in the LCS and UoL showed exactly why in Week 2. Rek'Sai is suuuuper strong, with amazing presence, cc, mobility, and chase potential. She is crazy good. End of. Though I personally build her with a Chilling Smite, and then go with Tiamat, then build some tankiness, and after see how I'm doing.

EDIT:

We've just been given this beauty. I knew it was coming, but now we have the full Promo for this year's Ultimate skin... DJ Sona!
http://promo.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/dj-sona/
This actually looks amazing. They keep improving the Ultimate Skins each time, but this sets a really high bar for Riot to surpass next time! 10/10 will buy

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

Will definitely be adding DJ Sona to my collection! I've been wanting an ultimate skin for a champ that I actually like and now that finally happened.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
Years
I actually really like DJ Sona. I was hoping for a Shaco ultimate skin, because Shaco is Shaco, and I need a more Shaco-y skin to do my Shaco things, but this works.

Honestly, my favorite quote from a player in in-game chat was *Shaco gets a level 2 kill on enemy jungle* "StripperPole (Nidalee): And shaco is doing shaco things"
THere is some context to this. Basically, she was acting as if she was some D1 smurf and everything (Really annoying) and she was telling us what we were doing, and what we were doing wrong. She was just rambling on about how my playing Rengar top is a bad idea blah blah blah (Shaco and I carried this game btw) and when she got to shaco she was just like "....." and then he got the kill and she just said "and shaco is doing shaco things" made me die laughing, because it was so true. That's the only way to describe Shaco. Shaco things. When I play bots for funsies sometimes, I'll see people play Shaco for the first time, and they say "What does he do?" and I always reply with "Shaco things.". I think I ruin the champion for them. I don't care. Shaco is awesome.

This game was pretty recent, I just forgot to put it here. I thought it was quite a good testament to why Aatrox is a god damn strong champion. He's pretty much my comfort pick top now. I just don't lose lane with him. I don't know why, I just don't.
Troll Aatrox pick they said.

Last edited:
Years
I love the Sona skin, just wish they didn't gut her first.

I'm gonna gift it to a bff with the help of my friend who will pay the small amount of RP i need while it will be on sale

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
I just played a game today. The Machete upgrade price increase is something to consider for the gank happy junglers but since I played Warwick in my game, I didn't worry about it that much, since we all know that Warwick is one of the laziest characters to play, as he has it all too easy in the jungle and has the legit excuse to gank much later.

And just tried the all too funny and silly Challenging Smite + Warwick Ult combo and it was nuts, even with the state of Challenging Smite since the changes it got (Pre-nerf challenging Smite was so good, it made Warwick OU). It was funny dealing a large amount of damage with one tag of Challenging Smite + Infinite Duress for my allies to finish off. Also, i got to appreciate a good Azir ally for once. It was handy since the game i last played, we were up against an all out engage comp. A Yasu-comp (Yasuo, Vi, Alistar in one team. There wasn't any Malphites though). The poke, siege, and disengage potential Azir brings against an engage comp is so good.

I got a perfectly legit question for the PC Summoners though, anyone been encountering any TriForce Leblancs lately?

Talon

Years
No, but i have been seeing lots, and I mean LOTS, of Trinistanas. She does so good with it. She benefits from literally everything it gives. EVERYTHING.

The Lunar Revel skins came out today, so I took the pleasure in ordering a new computer and buying Dragonblade Talon and Riven. Dragon Blade Riven looks soooooo gooooooood.

Last edited:

JustJeff

Striving for Rank #1
Years
Soooo... Jeff using Revive here~

Any 1 enjoying Nemeis Draft here? As for me, pretty dam troll if you play it w/ friends, but so much fun. Rofl
A game I had w/ my friend was we were all Support and the other team was all Adc's. I was surprised that we actually got all supports and every 1 in the chat agreed to give them all marksmen. Truth be told, my friend and I actually won that game as Ap Nami and Sona. Lol Supports > Marksmen

So how about you other Summoners~ Would love to know wats your story in this game mode~

Last edited:

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
I honestly have a hard time determining whether I like Nemesis Draft or not. I mean, I like the concept of the gamemode and how it allows for interesting or fun team compositions, and it gives you the opportunity to try out new champions, or try out champions in other roles than you normally would. For example, in a recent game, I went Braum ADC along with Squirrel on support against a Mordekaiser and a Shaco, and we ended up completely decimating them. And while it may not be very good against meta lane opponents, it was still super fun.

However, rather than giving champions that could make for an interesting team comp, most players just give each other the champs that currently sport the lowest winrates, or are generally acknowledged to be pretty bad, which for one makes most of the games either really one-sided or just downright boring, and furthermore, you end up seeing the same champs almost every game. Like, I think I've played 6 Nemesis Draft games, and there's been a Zac in 5 of them. That's just not fun. I also saw Azir, Elise and Shaco in most of them, whereas the first two have some of the lowest winrates at the moment. I have had a few games where the enemies have to some extent been creative, but I don't think I have yet to play a game where at least one of the typical low winrate champs hasn't appeared.

So tl;dr, the gamemode as a concept is great, but the people that play it typically prioritize making the other team as miserable as possible rather than making team comps that could actually be enjoyable to play.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I don't like it that much. It's okay but in comparison to what they've come up with in the past, I'd rather reuse Doom Bots, URF or One for All.

Sure, it's a fun idea being able to pick what another person plays but the limited meta's so boring. Unless you're that guy called ryudo squirrel who knows how to play Urgot, Yorick and Taric then you can pretty much expect to be stuck with the same three or four picks all the time.

The sad part is when you give them a team comp that could probably fit into the current meta and they throw you a low damage no cc team. Where was the equivalent exchange in that, huh? :(

I also saw Azir, Elise and Shaco in most of them

IT'S ALL MOTHERTERESA1910'S FAULT

Talon

Years
I think I've gotten Alistar about 5 time now. I got Karthus twice, Zac three times, and then Soraka (ADRaka... wen't 20/4). Lost most of them other than 2 of my Alistar games and the Raka games. People just try to make it as miserable as possible for the enemy team. It's not fun that way.

You know what really grinds my gears? When people say they can look at a champions abilities and tell they won't like them. I have a friend who has never played Aatrox. Aatrox is free this week. I told him he should play him, because he's fun. He said "I can just look at his skills and tell I won't like him." Keep in mind, this guy mains adcs. How is aatrox any different than a melee adc? In all honesty, he's just a melee adc. He's based on Autos, has an auto steroid, and TWO as speed steroids. His q is a dash, which adcs generally have, his e is a slow, which a lot of adcs have some form of cc, and his q is also hard cc, so, yeah. He's basically just a melee version of the champions he plays.
You can't know that you won't like something until you try it. Simple as that.

Last edited:

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
I strongly dislike the Nemesis game mode. It's a cool idea in concept but unless you're playing with friends it tends to be a pretty boring game(in my experience) of AP Supports vs Good Junglers with Crappy Lane Game.

That aside, I think I've found the champion I'm going to use to climb to gold. I might be a little late to the hype train, but my god do I love J4. His ganks are insane, his dueling potential is awesome and everything about him is just everything I love.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
Nemesis is great with friends. I've had a fun game most games. Aside from that one I got Elise >_> But I barely play League for YOLO q. I play League for fun, which I have with friends. I cba with all the playing on your own to climb super speed rubbish. And a "little" late is an understatement about J4 haha. He is great but I for one much prefer to play Rek'Sai in the jungle, or Xerath/Ahri in the midlane.

Lunarose

replaced by lies
Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2020
anyone up for a game sometime?
I was silver 1 last season & now I'm unranked but I'm looking for a good duo partner to maybe finish those o: was close to gold but I didn't bother haha.
I'm really liking Leona right now. I main Sona but I hate how they're always nerfing her. Someone's gifting me dj sona tho <3
but yeah I can play pretty much any role although my weakest is adc.

Back