• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

League of Legends

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
Years
  • I prefer Annie mid, hit level 6 > charge stun > instakill your lane opponent

I second this statement.

As for my goals for 2015 season..... Learn a couple new champions, and extend my knowledge on current champions. Also get a better computer. And a car. Car overpowers computer. Car comes first.

I feel like repicking up rengar.

3 more days till that name changes. Talon time :D

Talon

Years
  • I like that change, actually. I really disliked the idea of having her just hit e and get 50.00 attack speed, allowing her to easily outdamage nearly any champion ever. I also don't like her passive.

I heard something about Aatrox getting an update to his ultimate and possibly passive.

Yep. Because Riven.

Last edited:

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I want season five to start already. If they have everything, then why not update now?

I'm betting it has something to do wit the idea of having a fixed season. Compare it to like, say NFL Football. It starts the weekend after Labor Day and lasts 17 weeks.

I like that change, actually. I really disliked the idea of having her just hit e and get 50.00 attack speed, allowing her to easily outdamage nearly any champion ever. I also don't like her passive.

I heard something about Aatrox getting an update to his ultimate and possibly passive.

Yep. Because Riven.

That being said I'm really excited for the Tristana update! It's pretty awesome looking. That being said, are you confusing her E for her Q? Her E was a simple dot that applied grievous wounds.

I don't see how this is change will give her a weakness though, which is why they claim to have done it in the first place. If anything it makes her stronger than she ever was before. She now has a mini zed ult that increases the damage of her jump, and does aoe damage. It just makes it even easier for her to jump into the fray and get those reset chains going. They seem to have cemented that idea as her play style. But apart from that, they've only increased her ability to siege turrets by adding a turret damaging skill that also kills minions. She already melted through turrets with the press of a Q and now that she gets to drop a bomb ontop of that it only makes it easier! Plus the bomb will weaken/kill minions which means her own minions will take less damage and she can remain their for that extra second or two she needs to down the turret! If you needed to clear a wave in a pinch, you had to use your Rocket Jump, but I think this new E will take care of that.

All in all I'm stoked for it although I suspect the numbers to be heavily monitored. Sure, if you want to attain her max power its going to take a little more thought, but this change has generally made her stronger if you ask me.

That aside, I love the new art! She looks amazing now, the effects on her skills look amazing(ROCKET JUMP OH MY GAWWWWSH) and the new animation rig actually has brought some life into her so she isn't looking like a statue.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I'm betting it has something to do wit the idea of having a fixed season. Compare it to like, say NFL Football. It starts the weekend after Labor Day and lasts 17 weeks.
    I looked around a few days ago to see if I could find an actual date on when the new season would start, but it all seemed to be speculation. If they were going for a fixed season, then I don't really get why they would be shrouding the actual date in secrecy. I even looked on the forums, and I didn't see anything other than a few guesses.

I read through the patch notes, and I'm just so ready for it I don't want to wait, haha.

And yes, the new Tristana looks amazing, but I think she's going to be as powerful as ever. I expect a few nerfs to be heading her way in the future.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I looked around a few days ago to see if I could find an actual date on when the new season would start, but it all seemed to be speculation. If they were going for a fixed season, then I don't really get why they would be shrouding the actual date in secrecy. I even looked on the forums, and I didn't see anything other than a few guesses.

I read through the patch notes, and I'm just so ready for it I don't want to wait, haha.

And yes, the new Tristana looks amazing, but I think she's going to be as powerful as ever. I expect a few nerfs to be heading her way in the future.

Well wonder no longer for the season starts the 21! At least, that's what it says here:
    http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/competitive/get-ready-2015-ranked-season

What do you think about the base gates? I personally don't like it very much. It ruins the idea of sieging a base by standing outside that wall. You ge a blitz pull or something over that wall and it basically spells death. Now they can just walk into the gate so...

Years
  • I started playing Urgot again (mainly cause i got mystery gifted Crabgot). Such an underrated champ, landing 1 E bullies the enemy champ out of lane after you get a brutalizer.

Talon

Years
  • I got bored k
    58179383.jpg

Talon

Years
  • Regarding my LoL target this year, I will put it down to the typical "Get Gold", which is something I've been wanting to do since Season God Knows When. My issue is that if I'm Solo Q-ing, I just get fed up of complete morons who decide to either do something which is so off-meta it just won't work or decide that because you haven't played a Champion exactly how they would you are clearly stupid and should uninstall. Sigh.

On a good note, Trist update sounds interesting!

I don't really agree with there being such a thing as something that is so off meta that it wouldn't work. I've made Katarina jungle work. I've made Talon jungle work. AD Raka. AP Trynd. AP Vayne. APTrox. All of these things that are so off meta, and seemingly impossible, I've made work. The way I see it, the meta exists because we let it exist. If you play something, and do good, no one should care. If you're playing an off-meta champ, no one should care, because normals is for fun.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Am I the only one who doesn't care about Deathfire Grasp being removed?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • I started playing Urgot again (mainly cause i got mystery gifted Crabgot). Such an underrated champ, landing 1 E bullies the enemy champ out of lane after you get a brutalizer.

Urgot was such a good bully with Soraka when she used to be good and being the only champion to restore mana. Urgot would just snipe people without having to worry about mana problems early game. He used to be my go to guy for ADC.

Years
  • Urgot was such a good bully with Soraka when she used to be good and being the only champion to restore mana. Urgot would just snipe people without having to worry about mana problems early game. He used to be my go to guy for ADC.

I actually play him top/mid lane now (just don't pick him against long range mids), and even once played him in jungle and it worked fairly well. In mid/top start Flask, 1 hp pot and 2 mana pots then rush a tear and brutalizer and you are set.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Am I the only one who doesn't care about Deathfire Grasp being removed?

Probably not, but as an Ahri main and regular user of AP burst mages, I see this change as a big one. It will affect the usage of many AP mid-laners. In further regard to Ahri, they are also removing the personal DFG on her E, which I see as potentially destructive to her gameplay. She is being buffed, but not enough I feel to make up for the loss of the DFG and on her E.

I think Riot has made a dangerous move, but I'm interested to see how this decision will play out for Season 5.

Years
  • I personally welcome the removal of DFG and I am quite curious about how Ahri will do with the buffs she's getting after the removal of her E's damage boost.
    It seems like RITO don't like situations where players get one-shot'ed without having the chance to do anything. (They removed silence from Talon and LeBlanc and it seems they want to add a new mechanic where players can still Flash and such in the middle of a CC-chain.)

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • I personally welcome the removal of DFG and I am quite curious about how Ahri will do with the buffs she's getting after the removal of her E's damage boost.
    The Q buff is an interesting mechanic, and I am eager to play her to discover how it will change her play-style. Her buffs to compensate for the loss of damage she will deal however, are not nearly enough to ensure she will not immediately lose to champions still extremely powerful i.e. Katarina, LeBlanc, Xerath.

It seems like RITO don't like situations where players get one-shot'ed without having the chance to do anything. (They removed silence from Talon and LeBlanc and it seems they want to add a new mechanic where players can still Flash and such in the middle of a CC-chain.)
    No, that they do not. They dislike players having the opportunity to outplay their opponents, and outwardly show a difference in skill level. Riot wish for the game to be playable to any play of any skill, and for them to be able to compete with highly skilled players, without much show of the difference between them. I dislike their motive here and how it is developing the game. Another example of this are the new "buffs" to Riven. These too are a way to reduce the disparity of power between skilled Riven players and poor Riven players. A friend of mine has been working on aa cancelling for a long time, and now Riot has just implemented a skill, worked very hard for, to be easily accessed by someone who has never before even played Riven.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • it seems they want to add a new mechanic where players can still Flash and such in the middle of a CC-chain.)
    Actually, that was a bug they fixed. There was a very small window of opportunity between cc moves that a player could flash out of danger. Riot noticed this, and fixed it so that cc-chains now glide seamlessly from one to the other.

I've been sick for like, four days now and I haven't played league because of it. I'm going to need to do some serious training in normals before I'm ready to tackle the new ladder once it resets.

I feel like they're tinkering with the game too much as well, but I'm certain it will calm down now that Season 5 has started. I think it was just a rush to get all of this new stuff out for preseason so players can get used to it, with a final burst of changes right as the new season started. Now that it's here, I'm expecting the biggest thing to come will be nerfs/buffs to whatever they see fit. With a possible new champion or two during the year, with a whole ton of changes next preseason.

Also, I don't like the new Alistar splash. It makes Alistar look way younger than he should be, I think.

Years
  • I do not like DFG removal because Syndra is going to be unviable now. They already nerfed her damage and made her stun never work already.

Also apparently according to Riot, Annie needs compensation for not even building it, but LB doesn't.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 21, 2017
    To be fully honest I never really worried too much about DFG. I mean if the enemy team's frail as it is then yeah I'd take it, but for the most part I'd usually go Sorcerer's Shoes, Deathcap, Zhonya's, Void Staff/Abyssal Scepter (depending on a few things), and then the other two items I'd take would be situational. But I rarely found myself needing DFG... =/
    But I'm terrible when it comes to remembering active items anyways. ^_^'

Back