• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: 10 years ago today...

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
  • 10 years ago today, marks the 10th anniversary of the day I actually registered here on PC. It's been a long time, but it certainly doesn't feel like it's been very long. Anyways, having been on the forums for this long, it certainly deserves a thread of celebration. Seeing as no one has made it, I've decided to make one, either way.

Just as a summary, I created this account on January 7th, 2008 in Eastern Australian Time (UTC +10:00), but when I created this account, at first I didn't use it to communicate to anyone or anything, but rather to download ROM Hacking tools and ROM Hacks, but I made my first post on April 1st, 2008. It feels like it hasn't been that long, but it has~

Happy 10th anniversary to Platinum Lucario!!! Or should I say, PokémonShinySilver, as the username was back then. After that, it changed to Silver Riolu, then to Platinum Lucario, a few username changes after that before returning back to Platinum Lucario~

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Hey, happy PCversary! Congrats on sticking around for 10 years, that's quite an incredible feat. :D

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
    Years
  • Thank you so much everyone, I'll still be hanging around every now and again on the forums, mostly checking the ROM Hacking forums. Other than that, I'm looking forward to the years to come with PC growing and improving~

Back