• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music "lofi hip hop radio"

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qap5aO4i9A

This is my most common background music rn. It's soooo relaxing, and fits with absolutely everything calm I need to do. Writing, reading, even gaming when I want to be relaxed.

The girl with the window cat and the googly eyes headphones is an actual meme at this point d: it's a well known radio I think. Have you used it before? If not, you're welcome :) Maybe you have similar youtube tracks or channels/radios you can recommend too? I'll honestly gladly gather them in a list on my account <3

Years
  • christ that girl's been studying 24/7 for years she needs a break

yeah i open it up every now and then when i'm tryna be productive with something. i can't keep listening to music for too long tho else i just get distracted and lose myself to it lol. i think it's because i always default to active listening over just having music in the background of something, and thus it tires me out after a while.

over time i've learned to adapt to going about my day in pure silence. it's why i still don't have spotify premium lmao.

lilaë21

Roaming Sinnoh
    Years
  • I listen to it (specifically, the ChilledCow playlists on Spotify) when I'm reading something and don't want to hear anything from outside, it's been my go-to "reading music" for a while now.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I actually love listening to lofi during work - helps me to relax and concentrate! I listen to mixes from the Samurai Champloo and the Cowboy bebop anime, but I think anything from the genre is great!

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I almost always have lo-fi on in the background when I'm studying. Throughout high school, I would exclusively listen to lo-fi when studying as I liked having background music but I found it too hard to concentrate where there were lyrics. I ended up making a playlist on Youtube for studying which consisted of about ~100 lo-fi videos and I could not have made it throughout school without it! It made studying a lot more bearable.

My favourites on Youtube are 1 A.M Study Session, 3:30 am and the cozy morning playlist - they aren't necessarily the most exciting but the ones I find easiest to focus to and just start working. Have used them many times. These days I use Spotify and enjoy browsing the lo-fi playlists other people create and changing it up. I also often will use lo-fi if I'm finding it hard to sleep but I try to pick ones that aren't the ones I use for studying as I don't want to fall asleep at my desk!!

I've also seen lo-fi for games like Pokemon, Stardew Valley and one that was for various Nintendo games so it's neat seeing how much lo-fi is out there. :D

Back