• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As we forgive those who trespass against us

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • This is a hard question for me.

I grew up being told to "never forgive those who hurt you the most". So many people in my life had hurt me throughout, and even though they did apologize, I never forgave them. I never had the heart to do so, and never will. This is something that peeves my SO significantly and he wants to fix this so that way I can be a bit more forgiving. It's hard, though. My biggest fear is that when I do forgive someone for their actions, they're more likely to repeat. And I've seen that happen SO MANY TIMES in the past.

Years
  • I'm extremely petty and tend to hold people in contempt too easily, it's something I'm working on.

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2017
    I forgive very easily. I work with children, some who are traumatized who will insult me just to see my reaction, so I have had to learn to not takes things personally.

Years
  • I feel like in the past the more chances I gave the more I got taken advantage off and betrayed. Nowdays it's 1 chance and it's over, maybe that's why I have no real life friends.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    I don't forgive often and forgetting is what I never do; almost always hold grudges and if you're not someone I really like I will still hold things against you. But honestly it takes very far to get there with me; if you managed to, you did something very wrong.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    it takes a lot for me to start holding a grudge, but once i've gained one i find it hard to let go. on the whole i like to think i'm pretty forgiving but i rarely forget about it entirely.

Back