• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As we forgive those who trespass against us

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    Do you forgive easily? Do you forgive and forget? Forgive but never forget? Hold a grudge? Seek revenge?

blue

gucci
    Years
    i can forgive and forget but it all depends on the severity of the situation. most of the time if we talk it out i can forget about the situation and move on from it. my ex who is a total pain in the ass and quite psycho is where i'd make an exception to seek revenge lmao.

pkmin3033

I don't forgive or forget, but I don't really hold a grudge either. I just...shut people out. I only give people one chance - if I give them a chance at all - and once they've blown it, that's it. I'm not really malicious about it, I just...don't want to waste my time on people who will stab me in the back repeatedly or take me for granted.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    It takes an active act of malice to cause me to hold any grudges. Otherwise I forgive easily, and eventually forget too if nothing major was an issue.

But you have to actually manage to come off as malicious to bug me usually. Since I don't hold back when I'm actually thinking someone is being mean, you can usually tell. Forgiveness falls fast upon those who show no hostile intent. It's easy to misread people, so clearing the air quickly is a key to having it swiftly forgotten.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I forgive, but I don't forget. Unless we have a conversation on what went wrong, I will hold grudges. I don't seek revenge or anything of the like.

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
    i have a tendency to hold grudges against people who i believe have wronged me and neither forgive nor forget. im petty lol

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
    It takes a lot for me to hold a grudge or seek revenge so I normally forgive, but not without forgetting.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    I hold grudges for way too long. I don't actively seek revenge but I don't forgive nor forget

SirBoglor

[b][I][FONT=Satisfy]It's over, isn't it?[/FONT][/I
    Years
    I forgive, as I've found that many situations where I am wronged are my fault one way or another. Even if I didn't do anything, I usually blame myself anyways which kind of sucks. Otherwise, I forgive anyways. I don't like holding grudges at all.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I forgive pretty easily, because I think that life is too short to hold grudges, unless what they did literally is bad enough for me to just shut them out rather than forgiving. That rarely happens, though.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    "forgive your enemies, but never forget their names" - JFK

basically yeah, I'll forgive most things, but I rarely forget.

Years
    Tbh I don't usually hold grudges for a long time, like I'll be annoyed at the person and won't forgive them for a couple of weeks or so, but after I've gotten over whatever it was I usually do forgive them.

Back