• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2023
yeah he shouldnt told us when he was planing to release it xD now im checking this thread every day eheh

yozdutzu

the master of all legends
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 11, 2011
you people should be patient it will be released dont stress him just wait by the way good worl wes

Years
Wesley probably has an a lot more stuff to do even when everything else is done. He has to beta test it or get beta testers and probably fix other stuff. He's probably around 89-91% done but that's only a guess.

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
Wesley probably has an a lot more stuff to do even when everything else is done. He has to beta test it or get beta testers and probably fix other stuff. He's probably around 89-91% done but that's only a guess.
When he last updated he was at 83%, so I'd say about 95%, but He probably hit a kink in one of his scripts, or planned events. If you've ever tried anything really complicated you know that it is very easy for it to go wrong.

Door2Dawn

Iron fist
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 23, 2021
I have a problem. The game is working fine however, when I go to the start menu and go to Pokemon, the screen turns black. Does this happen to anyone else?

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
I have a problem. The game is working fine however, when I go to the start menu and go to Pokemon, the screen turns black. Does this happen to anyone else?
Try patching another rom. Maybe the one you have isn't quite clean?

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2011
How about Pokemon Evoluton Methods??
Ex.
Scyther to Scizor
They need a trade or not?

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2016
Light Platinum doesnt work for me at all. Beta 2 english. I tried on my ipod touch and vba. Someone help.

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2023
lol nobody is here to forcing him to release a beta..

I would like him to post updates more often :-\ , he's always busy...well almost everyday i come to this thread and its sad to see no updates xD

Chronic*Chrone

Chronicles*Of*Chrone
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
i just finished pLaying POKEMON LIGHT PLATINUM B2 ( which was awsome by the way :D )
so , i was just wondering if when will the new beta come out ? Is it the final beta ?
i hope that the next beta will be more awsome than the last beta i pLayed , i pLayed this quickly because when i finished the 4th gym , it's DONE , i cannot go any futher down the road because it's been cut off .

anyways , i really LOVED pLaying it , i guess i'll be waiting for the new beta to come out :D

Years
It will be a while before the final beta is out. Also you got 2nd place again in HotY, oh well. You did try your best though to make an improved version of your ROM Hack, and you did! This ROM Hack and Flora Sky are the only ROM Hacks which I don't mind graphics but I've said that before and kept on saying it.

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2015
well weslay is kidding with us...and do not tell me that he has a lot of work...he told us in december he will release it...he could just have told us something...an update,something....
AND FOR CHRIST SHAKE DO NOT DELETE MY MESSAGE AGAIN!!!!!!!1

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2023
well u cant force him to post updates lol

Well i guess he must be busy like always, but, a replay only takes a few momments ;-\

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2015
well u cant force him to post updates lol

Well i guess he must be busy like always, but, a replay only takes a few momments ;-\

no i do not want him to make an update...but to tell us something....he know that we are a lot of people that waiting pokemon light platinum beta 3 and some of us log on EVERY DAY and see if it is released. i am not asking him to tell us the release date....but to tell us something.

Back