• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discorders

MaӾiej

Huge Kida Fan
Years
  • I've been on Discord for nearly two years. There are quite a few servers I've been part of. I'm currently a part of 10 servers. Most of the servers I left were DBZ/ DBS-related. I'm not quite sure why I left them other than losing interest in them but not DB itself. Presently, half of my servers are Kingdom Hearts Union X-related.

Obviously, PC is one of those other five servers. The places on there I go the most are Debates, Gaming, Anime and Manga, and General.

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
  • I tend to chat on Discord but it's a bit overwhelming at times. I'm banned from PokeCommunity's Discord for what I don't know.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I don't like chat-rooms very much, especially Discord.

As a younger kid, I loved them, and I'd spend hours every day in Tinychat and other various chats I could find.

I'm not as sociable online as I was then, and I hardly feel the need to use chat-rooms now.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
  • Oh? Ooooh, yes. I am on the official PC server from time to time, but I am mostly online on the RPT server, and the server for PTA.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • Yes, I am very active on Discord. I'm on a lot of servers (PC included) but I'm really active in very few of them; I also use Discord a lot for PMs.

Years
  • I don't use it that often and really don't get the hype it received. I'm only on PC server and only come in on weekends to say hi.

Years
  • Yes, I have a Discorder. It's called being a part of nine servers, three of which I am very active in and two I am semi-active in.

Back